Author Topic: Syria/ Bashar al-Assad  (Read 45325 times)

Offline Gaby13

• Teaching Financial astrology and Numerology
    • Astroworld
Re: Syria/ Bashar al-Assad
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2013, 02:35:27 AM »
I wish I knew how to upload pictures!!
Oh.. I found it!
In the attached picture we can see progressed planets angles to natal and progressed to natal for 10 years.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 04:03:10 AM by Gaby13 »

Offline Gaby13

• Astroworld
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2013, 03:32:09 AM »
SOme thoughts on Mundane astrology.
I am reading a book by Cheiro on Mundane astrology.He states there, that Usa is ruled by Gemini - the first house of Mercury therefore positive. London too. The rest of England is ruled by Mars, which also rules Germany, Denmark, Western Poland,Syria, Japan. Therefore these countries will be allies in the "grand War" ( in his case WWII). And since the next powerful planet is Saturn- wich rules Lower Austria, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Greece, Bulgaria, Egypt, Judia, Afganistan,Tibet,China,and RUSSIA! Mars will fight Saturn - so these countries will be in war with one another, when these two planets will be in disharmonic pos. And he gives 1926-32. If you check the sky- at that time Mars was 150-to 0^ to Saturn.

My question is, where is this statement come from ? Why is USA Gemini, Russia Saturn, etc... How to look at what chart?

Thanks.

Offline Antonio

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2013, 03:38:36 AM »
For what it's worth:

A Russian site, refers to the birth time rectifications made by Isaac Starkman, Garry Clively and astrologer Vladimir Kopylov(?). Using the links below, the first one will open a pdf with a short version of the article. The 2nd link opens a Google's automatic translation of the original site.

The natal chart of Bashar al-Assad.
"Since the exact time of birth is unknown, astrologers have repeatedly tried to clarify (rectify) on the events of the life of Syrian president. In particular, we know two birthday charts for B. Assad birth on September 11, 1965."

"The author of the first chart for September 11, 1965 at 16:43:24* local time (EEDT) with Ascendant 7 ° 22 Aquarius is Isaac Starkman ( http://noeltyl.com/discussion/index.php?topic=4563.0 )."

"Another chart [..] by Garry Clively, gives 03:00:09 EEDT, has the Ascendant in Leo 06 ° 38. http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/i_predict/conversations/topics/36096 "

"However, with all the advantages of these charts, the Ascendant does not match the appearance of Bashar Assad: there is nothing of Leo and he is not as gregarious and sociable as many Aquarians. His height can be correlated not only with the Ascendant in Aquarius, but with the Ascendant in Capricorn. The last explains the restraint in behavior and in the speeches of Bashar al-Assad."

"Moscow astrologer Vladimir Kopylov, based apparently on these premises and considering temporary reversals, suggested in personal correspondence with the author of the article, a natal chart for Bashar al-Assad with 14:35 local time on the Ascendant 3 ° 23 Capricorn. After further investigation the author has slightly refined the birth of Bashar al-Assad to 14:37:49 with Ascendant 4 ° 03 Capricorn. The natal chart for Bashar al-Assad with the coordinates of the city of Damascus is shown in Fig. 3."

Pdf link:
http://tinyurl.com/kba4y46

Site**:
http://tinyurl.com/qctyjzf

* On December 12, 2011, 11:29:56 PM, Isaac Starkman posted a new rectification for 22.56.28 EEDT Asc 13Gem16'
** Overall, the site content is interesting, but some authors lose credibility when they start mixing facts with fiction and well known conspiracy theories.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 09:09:08 AM by Antonio »

Offline Steven7

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2013, 12:00:55 PM »
 Some hints can be gathered from transits affecting most of the planets that move slowly.
 So a partial read could be made via day chart.
    A day chart at noon will still give Moon location within 1 or 2 signs moving only 12 + degrees per day.  Houses would be a problem. Part of fortune  not known.

Testing these contenders against transits and major recent events of the last few years may prove one is it.

Offline Maz

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2014, 01:02:24 PM »
Hi there,

On January 22 2014, Geneva II is scheduled to take place to try and begin to resolve one of the worst conflicts of recent times, a conflict that has unofficially cost some 500,000 lives and displaced over 10 million people.

President Assad's government and various opposition leaders are scheduled to attend the talks next week.

Here is a biwheel chart of the Syria national chart and Geneva transits for next week. Very interestingly, there is a grand square at the moment with Jupiter opposing Pluto and Venus, and Moon opposing Uranus. The first opposition has transiting retrograde Jupiter conjunct the Syria's natal Mc and opposing Syria's natal Sun, and Moon conjunct Syria's natal Ascendant.

Maz

Chart is done for Geneva but I understand the talks will be held in Montreux and then move to Geneva (about 35 miles away) on Jan 24th.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 12:41:09 PM by Maz »

Offline Gaby13

• Astroworld
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2014, 12:16:53 AM »
 If I use the Kopylov rectification, with the time suggested to be 14:35, putting the Sun in H9 with an ascendant at Capricorn 3 23^
 And using the age point, he will be exactly on his Uranus, 15.27^ in 2.5 years.

Offline Maz

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2014, 12:58:36 AM »
Hi Gaby,

Please could you repost a bigger image as the characters aren't really legible.

Thanks, Maz

Offline Gaby13

• Astroworld
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2014, 02:53:44 AM »
I don't know how to make is 128 KB- the allowed size :(

Offline Gaby13

• Astroworld
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2014, 03:12:13 AM »
Is this better?

Offline Maz

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2014, 03:16:44 AM »
Hi Gaby,

Just as I was about to post, I got a message to say that a new post was added.

The image is slightly better but still "pixelly".

What I was going to post was this;

There are various ways and one easy way is to do a full screen print of the image and then use Paint to save image as a JPG, OR, if you use PhotoShop, you can load up the image and use the option Save for Web which does a great job in saving a large image in a small space.

Hope this helps... Message me if you want further help...

Maz

Offline Gaby13

• Astroworld
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2014, 03:51:09 AM »
I use SnagIt, paint, but it makes it so small

Just make a natal chart, and use March 11, 2017 for directions and transits..
You will see what I mean .

Offline ODdOnLifeItself

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2014, 03:52:50 AM »
Hello,

You should be able to upload any size image that you'd like to use in your posts...

And, if you'll use .png graphics, they don't have to always be rectangular...

Using "Insert Image" tends to work much better than the ATTACH option for 3 reasons:

1. The image can be any size and will display properly IN the flow of the message.

2. The graphic can be updated or changed w/o having to visit the forum at all.

3. No file-size constraints.

*Note:  To use the Insert Image function, the image must have an URL... 
ie. must be saved to some server somewhere and have a web address
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 03:57:02 AM by ODdOnLifeItself »
http://www.james-alexander.de
"If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed."  ~ Mark Twain

Offline Maz

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2014, 04:03:10 AM »
Hi there,

Very interesting...

Thanks, Maz

Offline Gaby13

• Astroworld
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2014, 04:14:19 AM »
HI,

Appreciate... but when I click insert image I get [img][img]
now what??

Offline Maz

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2014, 04:45:02 AM »
Hey there Gaby,

What James is saying I think is that if you have an image that is on the internet, i.e. it isn't a file saved on your computer, you use the address of the image, and you insert the image by clicking on that icon, and inserting the address of that image.

For example, there is an image at this location - http://www.astrology21.co.uk/uranuscycle1.png

So what I do is copy/paste that link into my post.
I then highlight that whole link, and then I press that icon button that James mentioned.

Doing that, you should get this image...

So the main thing to note is that the image should have a www... address.

Hope this helps...

By the way James, a really useful way of adding images and miles better than using attachments.  :D

Maz
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 04:49:20 AM by Maz »