Author Topic: Interested in Golden Section Astrology Again  (Read 14184 times)

rj_smith

Re: Interested in Golden Section Astrology Again
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2011, 08:58:25 PM »
[I don't see why golden section can't be applied to mundane and horary events.  
I even did one for 9-11.  Uranus,Pluto,and Midheaven were in a triangle during the moment of the 9'11 attack.  It was Midheaven oppose Uranus/Pluto midpoint.

Raymond:

Thank you for all of that information and those links...  Just want to comment about the role of Uranus and Pluto in the horary chart.  In horary work, the outer planets beyond Saturn do have a role to play, but their role represents circumstances often beyond the control of the querent.

In other words, the 'X' factor.

For example, whenever a benefic favorably aspects a trans-Saturnian planet (ie Uranus, Neptune, or Pluto) that denotes a change in circumstances, but also, beyond one's personal control, and positively affecting the outcome of the question asked.

Also, say that you are inquiring about buying a certain stock and Venus (the ruler of the house in question) is trining Uranus. What that means is that there is some benefit to you (in buying the stock), but since Uranus is involved, it will come as some surprise or something unexpected, but also, working in the querent's favour...

I am not sure how the golden sections could be applied in horary work, but I am willing to investigate this further.

thanks,

R.J.