Author Topic: James (Whitey) Bulger -- Fugitive Arrested (eclipsed?)  (Read 2863 times)

Offline Elisabeth Grace

James (Whitey) Bulger -- Fugitive Arrested (eclipsed?)
« on: June 24, 2011, 07:31:55 AM »
Bulger has been on the Most Wanted List for over a decade. Just arrested -- living under an assumed name in Santa Monica, CA w/his girlfriend. Born Sept 3, 1929 in Boston. Check out the horoscope:

Sun (and possibly Moon) in Virgo -- squared by last New Moon eclipse;
tr Saturn direct on natal Uranus at 10 Aries;
Saturn at 23 Sagittarius on axis of Full Moon eclipse on 6/15
Mercury and Mars at 5-8 Libra -- impacted by tr Ur and Pluto

Don't have the software to run arcs and midpoints on this computer -- but this initial data was too much fun not to share. Here's an article about his recent arrest

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/24/us/24bulger.html?hp

Rgds,

Elisabeth

Offline Halina

Re: James (Whitey) Bulger -- Fugitive Arrested (eclipsed?)
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 08:43:08 AM »
Hi Elisabeth, Thanks for bringing up this topic.  Bulger was an inspiration for the Hollywood film, "The Departed" starring Leonardo  DiCaprio, Jack Nicholson,
Matt Damon, Mark Wahlberg, Martin Sheen, etc (2006) dircted by Martin Scorsese.  He was to some a Robin Hood image despite his 16 murders.
An FBI informant, he was warned by same that he was soon to be indicted, so he took off on the lam for 16 years.  Below is his Sunrise chart which I will attempt to rectify soon.  Maybe Isaac Starkman will be challenged to do so also.

james m

Re: James (Whitey) Bulger -- Fugitive Arrested (eclipsed?)
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 11:23:44 AM »
i like the mercury/mars-uranus opposition in the chart of a fugitive!

this guy was born the day of the stock market crash of 29.. as i recall from researching on various stock market movements, this mars position was highlighted in the previous eclipse data.. let me pull it up and look to see now.. nov 1 1929 solar eclipse has mars exact opposite uranus position in the eclipse chart... this is a technique used by market gurus like w gann and george bayer for isolating possible connections to eclipse charts.. this one is in advance of the eclipse and one possible trigger to the market crash that took place sept 3 1929..

surrender is such a neptune thing.. he is experiencing a neptune opposition to his natal neptune at this time and one could say since neptune has entered pisces he has been feeling the need to surrender!! that is the major transit as i see it in combo with the saturn t as elisabeth has already mentioned....

solar arc point out sa pluto at 10 libra again reinforces this opposition to his chart and directly natal uranus at 10 aries... sa sun is exactly square his natal neptune as well.. sa neptune is also 45 his mercury/mars...  sa saturn is square natal jupiter, putting a stop to his freedom, lol.... i can't imagine a guy like this having much freedom and would suspect he has lived under a cloud for a long time given his past... on a certain level i could see how this is the actual beginning to a sense of freedom, but definitely relief for those affected by his past actions and of course relief for him too on some level... neptune themes come to mind...

Offline Halina

James Bulger's Rectified Chart
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 11:45:54 AM »
     My rectification yields an Ascendant in early Cancer accounting for for his receding silver white hair.  His nickname was "Whitey".
1. Capture June 22, 2011 in Santa Monica, CA.  Solar Arc Uranus, r9th, exactly conj natal Ascendant.  Also Solar Arc MH conj natal Uranus.  Surprise!!!
2. 13 paintings stolen in Boston by crooks dressed as cops, St. Patrick's Day, March 17, 1990.  Three Rembrandts, 5 Degas, 1 Monet, all believed
hidden somewhere in Ireland, may now be recovered.  Solar Arc Ascendant conj natal Neptune(disguise, art).
    His wife was a dental hygienist, shown by his 7th, partner, ruled by Saturn(teeth), in 6th of Health, Dental Hygienist.
3. Summer of 1991, he and 3 friends won the Boston Lottery of $14 Million Dollars.  Tr. Sat,r8th opp Venus Leo, 2nd.  S.MC Taurus opp S. Moon, r2,  5th.
4. Arrest June 11, 1951 of abducting and raping a 14 year old girl, in Great Falls, Montana.
    S.Arc Asc Gemini(Youth) conj natal Jupiter(Court, Law) in 12th, jail.  Trans Saturn conj Mars on the 5th Cusp, Child.
The Symbol for Asc 1Cn29 is "A person of a very selfish and jealous nature, unproductive of any good to himself and of no use to his fellows.  The disposition is lazy.  What it lacks in energy, is supplied by suavity, finesse & subtlety, so that the native is never at a loss for the means to live, but
 buys comfort at the cheapest price." (VOLASAFERA) The SYMBOL pictures a dog standing over a bare bone.  In front of it are 2 others, half starved.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 05:55:34 AM by Halina »