Author Topic: Casey Anthony Birth Data  (Read 4248 times)

Offline Halina

Casey Anthony Birth Data
« on: July 18, 2011, 06:47:32 AM »
     Here is Casey Anthony's natal chart.  Source Lynn Hayes site.  March 19, 1986, 3:10pm, Warren, Ohio.  Asc 19Leo48.

Offline Barbara Ybarra

Re: Casey Anthony Birth Data
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 07:17:58 AM »
Wow…I wonder if this is accurate?  What do you think?  It certainly is interesting that the Pluto conjunction to Neptune meant her release and not her death.  Pluto ruling her "home", which has been prison for the last three years, meets Neptune ruling the house associated with death (and in particular the fourth of her fifth, the ending of her daughter).   If she is more innocent than I think, she needs to work on her " I-got-away-with-murder smile".  I think I read she is contesting the verdict about the lying (?!).  Pluto must make her feel invincible.  Pluto on Neptune is associated with occult phenomenon.  Perhaps her daughter's ghost will show up at her house.  Blessings on that little girl and may Casey have her transformation.

Barbara Ybarra

Offline James Williams

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 08:00:20 AM »
Basil has this same chart info for Casey on his website as well...
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline Elisabeth Grace

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 10:35:24 AM »
Funny, I was looking at this horoscope last night. Even without a birth time, the chart suggests a drive for prominence/fame -- but for what?

AP = Sun = Uranus/Pluto ("sensitivity" or "vaunted self-regard") = Mars/Neptune (charisma/magnetism/illusion/delusion) = Mercury/Venus (idealism, even with the wide orb)

EG

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 01:07:16 PM »
Right.  She got her fame, didn't she? 

On June 18, 2008, when her daughter first went missing and Cayce supposedly asked to borrow a shovel from the neighbor, a full Moon in Sagittarius was right at transiting Pluto which was squaring her Sun, ruler of her ASC.  What a night that must have been for her.  Transiting Venus was also in that T-square.   I ask you, what young single woman with an Aries Venus and Mars in the 5th really wants to make repairs to her parent's garden when the Moon is full and is begging for a night on the town?  Wouldn't she be worrying about dirtying her nails?

At that time Cayce's SP Moon was conjunct her MH, if this chart is correct.  Her status as a mother certainly had changed.  In her progressed chart it is noted that Mars is conunct the 5th house cusp, and transiting Mars had recently crossed her natal ASC. 

Interestingly, SA Jupiter in 2008 was conjunct to her Sun, again suggesting some form of fame.

Sad.
Barbara Ybarra

Offline Isaac Starkman

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 07:36:52 AM »
Lynn Koiner's website has also the birth data for the daughter Caylee:
9 Aug 2005 7.14 am EDT Orlando Fl Asc 20Leo53'. Vertex exactly conjunct Pluto, square helio Mars in Pisces in 8th house.
In Casey chart, helio Venus 180 Pluto, 120 Neptune and 60 helio Jupiter. Helio Mars in Scorpio conjunct IC.
As yet I didn't rectify these charts.

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2011, 07:27:20 AM »
Isaac:

Thank you for the additional info.

If it is accurate, the Sun-Neptune is about one degree from the ASC-DSC by solar arc when she disappeared.  Maybe or maybe not a degree off.  I hesitate to say that the drowning story fits the astrology (Sun ruling ASC, Neptune ruling the 8th), but it does.  Transiting Mars came across Caylee's ASC at that time as well. 

With the mother and daughter's ASC so close like that, the mother could easily feel she is outshined by her daughter at every turn (especially for a Leo ASC).  Ideally it is a nice sensation, but in Cayce Anthony's case I think it's safe to say it wasn't especially nice to be outshined.

Barbara Ybarra