Author Topic: Polls  (Read 2243 times)

Offline Stacy

Polls
« on: October 17, 2011, 05:46:06 AM »
Dana,

I have been away from the forum for about 1 1/2 years. Can you explain to me the about the required poll questions?

Thanks,
Stacy 
"It is not possible for us to know each other except as we manifest ourselves in distorted shadows to the eyes of others. We do not even know ourselves; therefore, why should we judge a neighbor? Who knows what pain is behind virtue, and what fear behind vice?..."  SENECA

Offline Admin

• Administrator
Re: Polls
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 12:01:45 AM »
Welcome back Stacy

I don't think Dana is around much to answer your question and I don't understand what you mean. Did you want to start a poll?

Cathy

Offline Stacy

Re: Polls
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 04:33:58 AM »
Hi Cathy,and thanks for the welcome. Nice to be back and see so many of the same "voices" posting.

When I went to post my topic it (the screen) repeatedly prompted me to post 2 questions; one for the poll. ?

Thanks,

Stacy

p.s. will see what happens when I post a new topic again and can give you specifics at that time.
"It is not possible for us to know each other except as we manifest ourselves in distorted shadows to the eyes of others. We do not even know ourselves; therefore, why should we judge a neighbor? Who knows what pain is behind virtue, and what fear behind vice?..."  SENECA