Noel Tyl
November 23, 2014, 07:34:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Noel Tyl Forums. You'll notice many nice features in this new forum. Enjoy!

Tyl forums are a part of the main Noel Tyl.com site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Voc Exs October 26-27, 2011  (Read 2457 times)
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« on: October 26, 2011, 08:26:53 AM »

Voc Exs, Oct 26-27, 2011

A. Female:  October 3, 1949 at 1:10 AM in Brownsville, TX; Asc: 29Can47.

B. Male: March 31, 1596 at 2:00 AM LMT in Lehaye FR (001E23; 49N28); Asc 7Cap44.

~~Each of these cases reveals a key planetary situation to polish the initial deduction.  What is it for each case?

Enjoy!

Noel Tyl

Noel Tyl
Mellinda Poor

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 12:09:17 PM »

Thank you, Noel, for this opportunity to practice.

Female:

I hope to find the time to synthesize my observations and do a complete write-up for the female.

Key  planetary situation: Mo( 8 )<>Ura8             ...therapeutic...will involve communications; study the 'hooks' of the 3rd House.

My initial impression is that this woman needs to be involved in helping others help themselves. RightHer approach will be avant-garde and will perhaps involve personal finances.

Male:

1. MC keys Plu.Ma3.Mer5,6,8.Ven4,9*       Writing is suggested. My initial thought was protest writing.

2. 3rd house stellium: (Su-No-Ura-Jup12-PluMC) (Mer5,6,8-Mo7-Ven4,9)         With such powerful 3rd and 9th house references there is little doubt that this man was a writer. The first cluster between Su-No-Ura-Jup-Plu might indicate an illuminated, independent philosophic stance; philosophic proselytyzing and research.  The second cluster suggests to me a need to disseminate, and perhaps speak publicly about ideas concerning the public and the homeland.

3. Midheaven in Scorpio and SatEAC     A powerful combination for a writer! A profoundly researched point of view with patient structuring of thoughts.

4. Key planetary situation: Ura.Ma.Mer      Science, technology, and innovation will factor into his writing.

STOP

This man need to write about his innovative, far-reaching, philosophic thoughts.  --Exactly!  But overwrought getting there!  Editing should have simplified things.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 09:17:17 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged
Elisabeth Grace

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 07:10:29 PM »

Goooooooooood Morning, Noel!

Thank you for another round of exercises Grin

Ms. Texas

1. MC keys Ma in I rul 10. Su in III r 2. Ve in IV rul 11, 4. Pl in I r 5. Su...
...does not feel as compelling as:

2.MC QD Sun in III r 2; Ma-Pl in I = Ju/Sa; MC sq Ju in VI r 6; Mo Aq in VIII r 1 <> Ur in XII r 8; Mo QD Sa!E in II r 7;Su-Me-Ne r9 in III; Su/Mo=18M; 4 quintiles; Sa!E=A/M

A soloist with need for public outreach as authority in chosen field (may involve business administration or teaching); need to creatively communicate/publish an idealistic vision w/forceful sense of purpose that seeks to serve/manage/administer other peoples' resources/sense of worth, possibly as a helper/healer (Mo in VIII<>Ur r8).

Overdone, in your old style.  All you need here is "communications to help people."  You're thinking out loud here.  Should have caught this in your editing.

STOP

I am not sure which pattern "really polishes" my initial deduction. I saw it all at once. The third House is so clear (see Bensics edit); the Moon introduces the therapeutic dimension.

Mssr. France

I recognize this horoscope.

1. MC keys Pl. Ma! in VI rul 3  <> Me rul 5, 6,8 in III; Giant monster stellium in III; Ne/Pl=17M; Mo in iii rul 7; SaE rul 1; Ma!=Me/Ne; Su/Mo=Me/Ju; Ma! QD ASC

This man needs to think obsessively about his identity/physical being and publish a visionary, authoritative text that, at the time, may have felt channeled from "another world".

STOP

Looking forward to the wrap. Thank you!

EG

« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 09:12:18 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged

Dean Bensics

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 07:25:49 PM »

Good Morning Noel:

Just one this week. ---You really need "through communications"... Just look at that Sun-Mercury contact with the Midheaven, Mercury ruling the 3rd and in the 3rd!

Female (A):

1) Mo!(8th)<>Ura8-MC…needing to be helpful to others in a healing, humanistic manner.

2) MC=Jup6.Sat!(E)…serving others (seniors?)

3) MC-Su-Mer3,12-Nep9.Ven-Jup(=MC)-Plu5…spiritual idealism; aesthetic inspiration; teaching.

CONCLUSION:

Helping, healing and serving others in some way. If the healing is more esoteric in nature then we may have spiritual studies/astrology.

Aesthetic inspiration seems key with writing/creating poetry, music, art as possibilities and teaching, too.

Regards,

Dean Bensics
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 09:07:51 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged
Chinatsu Hirokawa

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 02:02:16 AM »

Dear Noel,

Thank you so much for the great opportunity to exercise Vocational profiling.

Male; 07 Cap 44  ---See my note to ryu; you are thrown off the track; this man is gigantically cerebral!

MC: Scorpio, Pluto (mc). Mars (3) < > Mercury (5, 6, r8); my first impression… possible his specialized field.

Pluto is contact with Uranus, Jupiter and Mars; AP = Mar/Asc: athlete

MC is contact with Neptune: like Olympian dream...

Emphatic Aries/Fires and also the 5th. Mer < > Mars; the performing channel…display of his personal skill.  

Sat E (Asc) is quindecile Mars; echoing painstaking athlete  

And also, highlighted 3-9th Channel: Mar(3), Ven*(9) and Moon(7): AP = Mer/Sat. Sun/Moo = Mer/Jup.

Stop

This gentleman needs to athlete performance. After retiring, he is likely to publish some books...

Much appreciated,

Chinatsu

« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 09:04:51 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged
Reina Hanson

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 06:40:08 AM »

Good Morning Noel!

Here’s my take:

Female  Dear Reina....Gee Whiz!  you made this so complicated.... like a tax return!  'Helping others with communication' is absolutely enough!!!

Aries Mh Mars(10)– Sun(1/2) – Venus(4/11) – Pluto(5) – Sun

1.     Routing keys Mars [asp. Pluto(5) asp. Mercury(3/12)] in the Mercury-ruled 3rd [holding Sun(2), Mercury and Neptune(9)] and suggests a very high priority on communication (Mercury-Sun/Moon;) to dramatically provoke a major change of public perspective (Pluto –Mars; both-Mh),  as a authority/consultant (AP=Mercury=Saturn!E7/Neptune9).  With Neptune(9; -Pluto) in the mix this suggests spiritual communication, within an entertainment or teaching venue.

2.     Mercury contacts Moon (in Aquarius; in the 8th) <>Uranus8 (in the 12th) (Moon=Uranus/Mh) bringing in humanitarian concerns, the idea of alternative healing and working with the intangible within a strong sense of service (Jupiter!(6)=Mh) to help others.  Saturn!E may include administrative activity as well (AP=Mercury=SaturnE/Neptune).  

Summary
This woman needs to express a strong point of view and help others help themselves within a spiritual or occult framework.

==============================================================

Male.

Scorpio Mh Pluto(10) –Mars!(3) <> Mercury(5/6/8 w/Sun) - Mars

1.     Routing, keys Pluto within the eye-popping 6-planet Arien stellium in the Mars-ruled 3rd.  This suggests a high-powered communicator needing to defy the traditional thinking of his day by theorizing (the inspiration of fire = Arien stellium), making practical (Moon, Venus in Taurus) and expressing his own innovative social and scientific philosophic ideals.  

2.     This will require high visibility (writing, teaching) and terrific self-promotion to disseminate information to gain public notice and academic support  – [Mars! in 6; -Mercury(4/6/8); Venus(9)] – the ”big sell” * [Pluto –Jupiter; Moon & Venus(9), all in 3rd].

Summary
This man needs a vocational atmosphere that will accommodate extremely strong ego needs for the  importance and recognition of  his rational and disciplined mind. He needs to be on top of all the details, to be critical, serious and orderly in applying his mind to the work effort and allow his ideas to gel over time.  Above all, he needs to be right! (SaturnE in Virgo).  Fine.  Impressive.

*(Thank you Dean)

Thank you again for your time and patience.

Regards …………………….. Reina
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 11:20:52 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged
ryu

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2011, 07:48:45 AM »

Hello, Mr. Tyl and everybody,

Thank you very much for providing a great place to brush up astrological skill.

Ryu: you so very frequently insert "athletics" in your work.  "Athletics"  is a rare occurrence in our work, and is tenable only when shown in the extreme.  Be careful; it easily puts you into a wrong direction.

A : Female

1. Aries MH: Mars(-Pluto-Venus).Sun(-Mercury-Neptune).Venus.Pluto5.Sun...  Artistic performance comes to mind.   Considering Sun, Jupiter, Uranus and Pluto all making contact directly to Midheaven, athletic traits could be mixed.  Using her own body to express aesthetic sensitivity.

2. Moon is in 8th, and emphasized being peregrine.  Helping behind the scene.  This is where you could well have started, then everything would 'sing.'  Saturn is also emphasized being peregrine and oriental, ruling 7th of public exposure.  Administrative approach in projecting to public, or directing comes to mind.

STOP

This lady needs to express her artistic sensitivity through acting and directing.

B : Male

1. Scorpio MH: Pluto(-Uranus-Jupiter-Sun).Mars<>Mercury5.  Ingredients of athletic signature are all present.  But Neptune, Venus and Moon touching directly with Midheaven soften the expression.  Combined, aesthetic expression comes to mind.  3rd house emphasis suggests that the expression through communication, too.  This point is repeated by Sun/Moon=Mercury/Jupiter, Mercury=Jupiter/MC.  --You're getting fancy!  Just the enormous emphasis on thinking, lifted by Venus ruling the 9th etc. introduces philosophy, writing, publishing.

STOP

This person needs to express his aesthetic and creative sensitivity through communication or writing.

ryu
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 11:20:23 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged
Julieta

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2011, 08:28:50 AM »

Good morning Noel,

Female:  Good, Julieta! Your wording of the summary is perhaps best viewed as potential further development for the lady; and that's good.

MC in Aries - Mars.Pluto(r5) - Sun(r2 qd MC).Mer(r12 qd Mc).Nep(r9) in 3 - Ve(4 rushing into 5...) -Pluto and we are back to Sun....a very personal, intense communication style; creativity, (several quintiles), performing arts somehow, even coaching/teaching;

Sa!E in 2r7 and qd the Aq Moon in MR with Uranus in 12 - a deep and unique humanitarian need to help others…

STOP - The initial incisive communication channel gets a management consulting character with Sat!E taking us to the Moon/Ura MR, highlighting a very unique need to help others on managing their lives/values, either this takes a spiritual path or even a very material businesses/financial flair.

Male:

We get stuck in the massive 3rd House stellium: Pl (rMC) - Mars in 6r3 <> Mer(r4,5,8) back to 3rd House. A first thought - teaching - "promoting knowledge"

The Moon in Taurus (also in 3) exactly cj Ve r9, adds the need of an objective ground but also "academy" to the teaching idea.  Good!  Capturing the organization needs of the Moon in Taurus.

SatE in Ge 8 in a Q to Mars...somehow seems to channel the need for objectivity of a Taurus Moon, the intellectual energy of Me/ Mars MR  and the Pluto MC's regency- objectively and creatively investigating, managing/working exact values – academic investigation somehow.

I'm a bit late and lacking time...anyway, there's my try...I guess SatE is the key planet in both cases.

Whishing you a niece weekend,

Julieta

« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 08:50:45 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2011, 09:18:54 AM »

WRAP-UPS

A. Female:  October 3, 1949 at 1:10 AM in Brownsville, TX; Asc: 29Can47.

1. The Aries Midheaven keys Mars, with Pluto . Sun-Mercury ruler of the 3rd. Neptune is also involved there; Neptune rules the 9th.   --We see clearly “communications”, probably with an international dimension, perhaps with some aesthetic involvement.

2.  The next key planetary situation focuses everything:  The Moon in Aquarius always suggests “helping others live their life better”, and here it is in the 8th and in mutual reception with Uranus, ruler of the 8th.  Uranus in turn brings the networking back to the Sun-Mercury in the 3rd.

STOP

This person needs to work in communications, somehow therapeutically (8th).

~~I said to her, “How do you help people?”  She replied, “I’m a bi-lingual speech therapist!”  ….A perfect corroboration of the horoscope profile!

B. Male: Mar 31, 1596 at 2:00 AM LMT in Lehaye FR (001E23; 49N28); Asc 7Cap44.

1. The ruler of the Midheaven is the anchor for the massive stellium in the 3rd House, ruled by Mars!  [Mars=Sun/Moon]  --Tremendous emphasis, not only on  communications but the workings of thought, the mind … so pronounced is the statement.

2. The key that refines the observations is Venus* in touch with the Moon AND the Midheaven, ruling the 9th: this elevates the mind observations.  Does it lift communications to philosophy?  Does it introduce writing, publication, internationalism?

STOP

~~This is the horoscope of philosopher, writer Rene Descartes, who spent most of his adult life in the Dutch Republic.  He is called “the Father of Modern Philosophy”; most influential in mathematics, analytical geometry.  His famous premise: “cogito ergo sum,”  I think, therefore I am.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 09:21:37 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged

Noel Tyl
Julieta

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2011, 11:41:31 AM »

Thank you Noel.

Best regards,

Julieta
Dean Bensics

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2011, 12:45:35 PM »

Thank-you Noel.

Regards,

Dean Bensics

Chinatsu Hirokawa

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2011, 08:22:32 PM »

Dear Noel,

Thank you so much for your dedicated response.

Sincerely,

Chinatsu
ryu

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2011, 07:15:31 PM »

Dear Mr. Tyl,

Thank you very much for the edits and wrap-ups.  This time, as for A, I was distracted by the athletic image and couldn't even pick up the emphasis on communication. As I looked back, when I did the same chart in August, I could have picked up communication at that time...  I have picked up athletic signature when I looked at MC row of the aspect grid:  Sun quindecile, Jupiter square, Uranus quintile and Pluto trine all to midheaven with very tight orb.  Pluto is rather loose but it is tight with midheaven ruler Mars.  I was impressed by this finding too much and blinded by it.  So I have to find out ways, when several themes are found, how to focus onto the most important theme, or how to figure out the interrelations between those themes.

Sincerely,

ryu
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: