Author Topic: Voc Exs October 19-20, 2011  (Read 7352 times)

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
Voc Exs October 19-20, 2011
« on: October 19, 2011, 07:05:15 AM »

Voc Exs, October 19-20. 2010

A. Female:  December 28, 1967 at 9:50 PM in Chicago ILL; Asc: 11Virgo48

Isolate ideas, simplify.

B. Male: August 17, 1960 at 3:17 PM in Santa Monica CA; Asc:16Sag44

A key measurement we've not seen too much of!  Trust it.

Noel Tyl

Noel Tyl

Offline Chinatsu Hirokawa

Re: Voc Exs October 19-20, 2011
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 05:24:41 AM »
Dear Noel,

Thank you so much for the great opportunity to exercise Vocational profiling.

Male: ASC: 16 Sag 44'

MC: Libra, Venus (5,6,mc). Mercury (7,9). Sun* (9) and Mer/Ven = Sun; beauty and idealism

Venus is contact with Mars, Neptune, Saturn*, and Pluto: strong focus on aesthetics and performance business.

MC is contact with Moon in the 7th house: public.

Uranus E. This is social activismin the name of Law (see Ura! with Sun, ruling 9) See public administration through Sat*-Moon* Uranus (3) is contact with Sun*(9) and Jupiter*(as): communication channel and dramatic individuality. --Almost; good vision; the words not quite right.

3Q. AP = Sun/Nep; echoing aesthetics, imagination, and creative.

Sun/Moo = Jup/Plu, and MC = Jup/Sat: possible famous and wealth…

STOP

This gentleman needs to aesthetics performance and communication. I imagine… His job. . . He may have been involved with some Hollywood actors, e.g. he is a Make-up artist, etc.

Much appreciated,

Chinatsu

« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 08:58:00 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline mish

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 12:48:38 PM »
Happy Thursday !!

A Female: Gemini Mc and Virgo As* Mer * Sat in 8th (5)* Mar ( 8 ) * Ur *Mer. Communication, may have a desire to teach a metaphysical subject.
              Moon in Sag ( square Ju, As ) * Ju * Mer.  Writing and publishing. Personal opinions must be expressed.
              Plu= Sun/Moon powerful drive to express oneself and have needs met. Ap=Ur Unique and unusual.
              Sun con Pluto quintile As. Creativity , music , artistic expression. Nep (E) An idealistic vision.

This lady has a career deeply rooted in communication. [Or sales; note Saturn in touch with MoonE; Pluto ruling 3 in touch with Saturn]A strong possibility for writing and publishing. An interest in metaphysics or occult matters. She may be a teacher as well to fulfill the double bodied Midheaven. There is a very creative vision or stories to be told. May even be a performer.

B Male: Libra *Venus * Mer(!) (9,7) * Sun in 8th (9). Artistry, higher education. Public projection, may be a professor.
           Moon in 7th ( 8 ) opp Saturn career tied to public projection. Healing may feature
           Jupiter in Sag conj As, Quin Mars * Mer(!). Writing , publishing, expression of opinions
           Moon= Nep/Plu psychic ability
           Plu (E)      You overlooked UranusE...social activism...taking risks etc.  This controls everything here.

This man may be a teacher or professor. He may even teach a metaphysical subject. He may be a psychic. There may be writing and publishing in his profession.With mercury running away with the horoscope, i the seventh need for public projection and the ninth higher education become highlighted.  I am not sure if it is relevant that the moon in the 7th opposes Saturn rx in his first ruling the second. It may mean that as a child serious issues with his father may have molded his career choice. The desire to prove himself may have given him the drive to be very successful.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 08:54:14 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline Kathy Rose

• Rose Astrology
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 05:22:14 PM »
Hi Noel,
It's been a while since I've participated. Good to be back writing out the exercises again!

Female

1. Gemini MC keys Mercury (1) . Saturn (5) . Mars in Aquarius (8) . Uranus ! (6)  -- with Moon E..... we see helping/healing, and teaching.  Moon in 4th suggests a possible home base. Double bodied MC suggests a second path. Note the Saturn tie with MoonE

2. Mars contact Neptune and Venus .... artistic  and creative energy. This is echoed by 3 quintiles.

STOP

This woman needs to help people through teaching - probably a subject in the arts.  She may also have an interest in astrology (Uranus !) as a second path.

Male

1. Libra MC keys Venus (5,6) . Mercury (7,9) . Sun (9) FD.... wee see creative/performance energy mixed with public projection and soloism.

2. Mercury reaches out to Neptune (3) - an echo of creative communication. Uranus UranusE...social activismalso rules the 3rd and is oriental - he will need to express through a non-comformist style of communication.  Multiple quintiles reinforce a creative path.

STOP

This man needs to be front and center - expressing his high individualism in a soloistic and creative performance-based career.

Kathy   --Welcome back....
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 08:50:55 AM by Noel Tyl »
Kathy Rose Astrology

http://roseastrology.com/

Offline ryu

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 08:13:07 PM »
Hello, Mr. Tyl and everybody,

Thank you very much for the wonderful MHEP training.   --You're very close with both people here; congratulations.  Note the business statement for the lady: Saturn with MoonE

No. 1 : Female

1. Gemini MH with Moon-Saturn-Jupiter touching it.  Mercury(-Sun).Saturn.Mars(-Venus-Neptune).Uranus.Mercury...  Artistic performance and communication comes to mind.  Teaching could be mixed to it.

2. 4th house emphasis suggests relation to home or house.  Gemini MH suggests multiple direction in pursuing career.

STOP

This lady needs to express and communicate her aesthetic sensitivity related somewhat to home or house, and teach about the subject.

No. 2 : Male  

1. Libra MH : Venus(-Pluto).Mercury(-Neptune).Sun*(-Uranus).  UranusE is a powerful activist statement.  It has to be resolved with the show-business suggestions. Expression and communication of aesthetic sensitivity comes to mind.  Idealism and spirituality might be involved in the theme.

2. Moon(-Neptune-Pluto) touches directly to Midheaven suggests healing.

STOP

This person needs to express and communicate her  (his) aesthetic sensitivity to help and heal people.

ryu
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 08:46:26 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline Elisabeth Grace

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 10:49:59 PM »
Good Morning, Noel!

Thank you for another round of exercises  ::)

Mr. California

1. MC keys Ve in IX r 5, 6 . Me r 7,9. SuFD r 9, rushing into IX - UrE in VIII/IX r 3; MoFD in VII r 8 in touch w/MC & Ne r3
Need for public reach & concern w/other peoples' values; need to focus on big picture concerns (law, philosophy, academia, psychology, internationalism, media); need for risk/excitement in vocation that likely expresses itself in status quo-disrupting and inspired, artful communication  Beautifully put!; note the UranusE looking for an activism target!

2. JuFD r1 in I; SaFD in I r2; Ju/Sa=MC=AP=Su/Ne; Ve in touch w/Pl in IX r12 & Ma in VI r4; Su/Mo=Ju/PL=Sa/Ur; Su-Me/Ve
Need to be known for energetic, purpose-driven life; to associate with high and mighty; idealism; relationships likely involve challenge between old guard and avant garde; planets in touch w/MC ruler suggest concern w/homeland security, service, behind-the-scenes perspective.  Then, with Neptune-Moon and the 4 quintiles....  must include the entertainment field...as you whispfully did below.----Very good work.  Perhaps overdone?  See Bensics.

STOP

I am reluctant to narrowly define this man, save to say he is likely fully engaged in one or more 9th house concerns. Initially I felt strongly that he could be a brilliant trial lawyer who evolves into an elected official of considerable clout...but need for artistic expression is also suggested. Probably does both. Alec Baldwin's name popped into my head, but this is not his horoscope.

Miss Illinois

1. Double-bodied MC suggests dual career, keys Me r1.Sa in VIII r5.Ma in VI AQ r8.Ur! in I r6. Me; Su-Me in IV; Me in touch w/Ju r4 & Sa; MoE r11 in IV.Ju = Ma/Ur=ASC  ---Whoops!  Too much right off the bat.... How about the core:  MH-MoonE in 4.Jupiter.Mercury....

Need to be concerned with information, possibly w/regard to technology and/or militant cause; need for idealistic concern with family/homeland/emotional security issues; strong element of teaching/performance suggested -- relating to groups/networks; also concerned with other peoples' resources as investigator, manager or healer

2. Pl r 3 (holding Ve-Ne r 7,9)=Su/Mo; No=Ne/Pl=A/M; AP=Sa/Ur=Sa/Pl=Ur! r 6; five quintiles; Ve-Ne QD MC
Need to associate with persons of power and influence as inspired, artistic, potent communicator; need to be known for reinventing the wheel in chosen profession(s); for taking risks and presenting avant garde in effort to be of service; known for a skeleton or two in the closet & some odd or profound paranormal association

STOP

Technology heavily involved in her teacher/coaching persona, which is concerned with raising consciousness of some humanitarian family/home/emotional security concern. Artistic communication seeks broad public reach.

Looking forward to the wrap

EG

« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 08:37:23 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 09:11:26 AM »

---These are challenging horoscopes.  We see UranusE for the first time in ages!  This really wags the dog!
The edits should be helpful.... I practically fell out of my chair with the lady's corroboration of my suggestion!

NT

Wrap-Ups

A. Female:  December 28, 1967 at 9:50 PM in Chicago ILL; Asc: 11Virgo48

1.  The double bodied sign on the Midheaven alerts us to possible confusion or multiple vocational pursuits, simultaneously or successively.  --Mercury-
Sun.Saturn in 8.Mars ruling 8.Uranus ruling 6.Mercury.  This is not very satisfying, but it does suggest administrative management of others’ values, perhaps Social Services.

2. The MH relates to Venus-Neptune in the 3rd.Pluto ruling the 3rd.Mercury…  This is a clear strong statement of the need to manage aesthetics, surely with selling in mind.  See Pluto-Saturn.

3. To simplify:  The MoonE in the 4th relates to the Midheaven, and we see Moon.Jupiter.Mercury …. And we begin to feel further integration of the symbols.  See Moon-Saturn.

4. There are 4 quintiles.

I prepared the observation of Real Estate sales and/or selling art.

~~At the outset of the consultation, I asked the lady “What’s your creative outlet.” Her reply immediately captured the vocational profile I had sketched out: “ I oversee (administer) 8 art collections for a family group, AND I also manage private real estate portfolios.”  --I was so pleased with the synthesis.  Our discussion developed to integrate the mentor-ship dimension suggested by MoonE.

B. Male: August 17, 1960 at 3:17 PM in Santa Monica CA; Asc:16Sag44

1.  The Midheaven rulership leads us to Venus-Pluto.Mercury ruling 7.Sun*-UranusE.  I felt the concept of societal changes.

2. MH-Moon* in 7-Saturn* ruling 2:  public administration fits.

3. BUT Neptune makes a strong statement in touch with the Moon* with 4 quintiles present in the horoscope.  Additionally, Venus, the Midheaven ruler refers us to Houses 6 and 5.

--The challenge here is to relate societal awareness, public outreach (perhaps in the caring Cancerian mode) with Social Services and “entertainment”!?

When you learn that this man is an actor in the film industry, everything immediately gels:  a social activitst actor, opining (Jupiter*-UranusE) for public good.

This is the horoscope of Sean Penn, Oscars winner and international social activist.

Noel Tyl
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 09:15:54 AM by Noel Tyl »
Noel Tyl

Offline Chinatsu Hirokawa

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2011, 05:32:52 AM »
Dear Noel,

Thank you so much for your dedicated response.

Sincerely,

Chinatsu

Offline mish

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2011, 07:01:41 AM »
Thank you for the edit! Have a nice weekend. :)

Offline ryu

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2011, 06:12:55 AM »
Dear Mr. Tyl,

Thank you very much for the edits and wrap-ups.  This time I am glad that I was close.  For the first case, I noticed but couldn't included Saturn emphasis within aesthetic theme and selling and administrating art makes sense completely.  For the second case, UranusE social activist is a vivid image to remember.

Sincerely,

ryu