Noel Tyl
September 17, 2014, 02:34:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Noel Tyl Forums. You'll notice many nice features in this new forum. Enjoy!

Tyl forums are a part of the main Noel Tyl.com site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Voc Ex, February 25-26, 2009  (Read 6449 times)
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2009, 09:03:52 AM »

Thank you, Plamen!  You did a fine job.

Basically, I don't think one needs go further than "creative world" or artistic expression" or "performing in the arts".  --We learn from experience that this art expression is far different than a projection for a rock performer, etc.  there's a refinement here, often probably keyed by some idealistic indication (Sun-Mercury, Mercury-Venus, Sun-Venus)

Again, with experience, this horoscdope sings of singing!  It's a feel.  --But then again, we must note that Caruso was a highly highly skilled caricaturist, a graphic artist as well.

Our objective is to have a strong, helpfully definitive conversation with the client.  --The specificity comes later after you both meet in the middle of the channel!  --Imagine if you were preparing this horoscope for a man named Caruso who told you he was a bank teller!  Then, there is the delicate maneuver of introducing the other potentials --which he would surely, dramatically recognize--- and all of this has to be done in relation to practicality, age, etc.

It's a complex and highly sensitive service we provide when it comes to projecting vocational proclivity/need/ability.  The technique I've devised is closer to art than it is to science.

Noel Tyl

Noel Tyl
Plamen Penev

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2009, 09:19:00 AM »

Noel, thank you for the prompt, fine answer. I appreciate it.

Regard,
Plamen Penev
Dean Bensics

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2009, 12:30:10 PM »

Thank-you Noel for another enriching week of wonderment.

Regards

Dean Bensics
Alice McDermott

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2009, 02:25:39 PM »

I too knew the charts of these people.

I have been interested in the chart of Isabel Hickey (attached) for a long time because of her powerful Vertex in Cancer.

You can see that the Vertex is conjunct Neptune with a 0'43' orb and also conjunct Moon.

This configuration is quintile her powerful Mercury, ruler of her MC, so is in the Midheaven Extension loop.

The Vertex in Cancer gives the ability for public appeal and with both Neptune and Moon conjunct, this is greatly increased.

Dear Noel, this puts Isabel's antiVertex conjunct your Jupiter -a lovely contact bringing benefits to both parties.

Alice McDermott

Michael Symms

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2009, 03:48:09 PM »

Dear Noel,

Thank you, as always;  two fascinating people and horoscopes!

Sincerely,

Michael

Michael Symms
Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2009, 04:28:04 PM »

Dear Noel:

Thank you for not being so hard on me.  I went through Caruso's chart deliberately in 20 seconds (an experiment) and missed Neptune!!  It seems like the great people in history so often have these open and shut MEPs.

Ms Hickey was not as easy, though it would have helped if I had seen the astrologer degrees.  According to CE Carter it is 11 Virgo, which I will gladly agree with since it is my MH.  Just today I had a consultation with a relational psychotherapist and she said she loved the way I said things, so now I don't feel so bad about not being very good at MEPs.

I have a question about the quick dead-end MEPs but I will bring it up in the regular discussion sometime.

Thank you.  Hope you are well.

Barbara Ybarra
Chinatsu Hirokawa

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2009, 01:06:21 AM »

Dear Mr.Noel Tyl,

Thank you so much Cheesy
I  do your Voc Ex in a step-by-step fashion Wink

sincerely
Chinatsu Hirokawa
Julieta

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2009, 03:37:03 AM »

Dear Noel,

Thank you so much for another interesting exercise.

Regards,

Julieta
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2009, 12:48:30 PM »

Hi Noel

Thank you for all the hard work you do with these edits. I'm a bit disappointed I didn't spot the musical connection with Caruso. And I am totally kicking myself over Isobel Hickey ... my goodness I went quintile crazy ... it was all I could see ... even with such an important 8th house ~ Doh! Roll Eyes

See you next week.

Warmly
Cathy
ryu

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2009, 05:52:07 PM »

Dear Mr. Tyl

Thank you very much for the edit and wrap-up.  This time I felt I could have imagined right.  Especially for no.2, astrologer's degree helped to finalize the process.  I have imagined counseling need orientation and then astrologer's degree seemed to fit well.  I'm glad to look at the horoscope of one of the great astrologers.

Sincerely,

ryu

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: