Author Topic: Voc Ex March 4-5, 2009  (Read 26853 times)

Offline Plamen Penev

Re: Voc Ex March 4-5, 2009
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2009, 09:51:41 AM »
Noel,thank you for teaching us this wonderful method.

Regards,
Plamen

Offline Julieta

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2009, 10:03:40 AM »
Dear Noel,

Thank you for another exercise even if this time I don't see my post around here any more! 
By the way...was there anything wrong with it? Well, it doesn´t matter since this is allways a great opportunity you give us to practise!

All the best,

Julieta

Offline Monica Mandar

• Monica Mandar Astrology
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2009, 10:27:03 AM »
Dear Noel,

Thank you so very much for the edits and the detail wrap-up.

Regards,

Monica Mandar

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2009, 11:30:16 AM »
Hi Noel

Ooh rats  :-[... a bit wide of the mark this week. I really should have spotted the writer. Less is more ... I should have that tatooed across my knuckles! O well theres plenty room for improvement for next week. Thank you for your patience.  ;D

Warmly
Cathy

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2009, 12:55:55 PM »
Dear Noel,

Thank you for another exercise even if this time I don't see my post around here any more! 
By the way...was there anything wrong with it? Well, it doesn´t matter since this is allways a great opportunity you give us to practise!

All the best,

--Dear Julieta: I am terribly sorry your post fell into electron Purgatory!!!!

While composing these edits, my computer played many tricks and I had to scramble to save as much of the work I had already done, etc.....  Yours was a victim of electron snarl!

BUT I had a back-up copy made.... let me share the edits with you:

At the end of "MALE, first paragraph:  To assimilate the Pluto further, you certianly could include the idea of "research."

In the STOP paragraph, 1st sentence:  " ...investigation.  [Good!]    At the end of the STOP paragraph:  --At the end of the paragraph: "a bit wordy, but very well said!  Fine work!

For the Female: At the end of the first paragraph:  When the loop is very long, look for an important run-off early within it. And here we see Venus in touch with the Moon-Neptune, the Moon rules the 8th, an important initial statement.

At the end of the first line, second paragraph:  What does the companion emphasis of 3-9 suggest?

This second one is very difficult.  But you sure are coming along, as we say............

Julieta
Noel Tyl

Offline Reina Hanson

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2009, 01:17:51 PM »
Dear Noel:

Thank you for your kind words about my Truman Capote work and for your excellent critique on the female chart.   I agree that better editing would have offered more clarity to my thinking, but I do not believe that would have led me to the export business!  Making snap decisions about music and social activism blinded me to what should have been obvious. 

I took a lot of time studying your wrap-up on the woman's chart, the simplicity of which is so elegantly thought out. I have learned sooo much today and appreciate this excellent opportunity for leraning.

Regards ............... Reina

Offline Lynne W

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2009, 01:42:47 PM »
Dear Noel,

Thank you for your comments - ggrrr one day this might all sink in!

See you next week

Lynne :)

Offline Julieta

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2009, 02:06:02 PM »
Dear Noel,

Thanks! I do understand that this things easily happen and again, I'm very grateful for this amazing opportunity you give us here!

Sincerely,
                Julieta

Offline Helen Erskine-Behr

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2009, 02:09:41 PM »
Thank you Noel. Yes indeed, a writer/researcher for number one. Clear as a bell (now!). I should've taken a denkpause to let that settle once I saw publishing.

With the woman's horoscope, yes the helping/healing channel is clear (now! haha). I am in awe of how you picked up on the international selling of antiques and it makes so much sense in your wrap-up. Wow!..

It seems we all got pulled into the 5th house performance channel with MC ruler Venus also ruling the 5th and 6th. But somehow you knew to look beyond the 5th house because of the strength of the Mars-Saturn-Uranus factors. 

I wonder though, does she sing beautifully in the shower?  :D 

Fascinating. I love the horoscopes of your clients, more so than the famous people. More please!

Thank you for teaching and sharing with us.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Helen

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2009, 02:49:25 PM »
Hello Noel,

Those who know me know that besides my very powerful memory for birth data and horoscopes, I am totally fascinated by astro-twins and near astro-twins (one day difference.) 

I recognized Truman Capote's data instantly.  Ironically, I had been contemplating writing a note to another astrological organization about two astro-twins that were both born one the day after Mr. Capote was.

Both former President Jimmy Carter and former Chief Justice William Rehnquist were born October 1, 1924.  Carter was born at 7:00 a.m. CST in Plains, Georgia with 26:06 Libra rising.  Rehnquist was born at 11:32 a.m. CST in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with 13:54 Sagittarius rising.

Rehnquist's horoscope clearly shows his calling with the law, government and administration all highlighted.

Carter's role in government, as a governor and president, is much harder for me to see, but his background as both a nuclear engineer and a naval officer is fairly straightforward.

Thank you, Noel.

Don Borkowski

True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

Offline Natália Viana

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2009, 03:42:12 PM »
Dear Noel,

Thank you very much for the two lessons. With regard to the first birth data, personally I was confidently expecting a good result once the 6 th house is as well so pronounced.!...
Mercury-Jupiter are both FD but they aren’t in contact with the Mh, or Mh ruler so I did not give them the same weight on the analysis.

Concerning the second one I want to say to you this is the first time I hear you talking about international selling’s when evaluating the 3-9 axis. :-\

Yours Truly,
Natália Viana Pinto
" You will never find fulfillment by following the crowd "- Elyzabeth K. Ross

Offline Chinatsu Hirokawa

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2009, 07:33:42 PM »
Dear Noel,

Thank you so much.
I am looking forward to seeing your Voc Exs next week.

sincerely,
Chinatsu

Offline Michael Symms

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2009, 09:57:34 PM »
Dear Noel,

Thank you for these two fascinating case studies!  And thank you for your kind reply to my comments on this month's essays.

Sincerely,

Michael

Offline ryu

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2009, 04:06:36 AM »
Dear Mr. Tyl

Thank you very much for the edit and wrap-up.  This time I felt it is very difficult to go beyond the basic 5 channels and more specific image.  I thought it is very important to find most emphasized channel and build image upon it.  It was very stimulating.

Sincerely,

ryu