Author Topic: Voc Exs November 16-17, 2011  (Read 6409 times)

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
Voc Exs November 16-17, 2011
« on: November 16, 2011, 06:21:24 AM »

Voc Exs, November 16-17, 2011

A. Female: November 21, 1958 at 4:29 PM in Denver CO; Asc: 27Tau09

B.  Male: June 21, 1956 at 9:06 PM in Scranton PA; Asc: 8Cap07.

Enjoy!  ;-)

Noel Tyl

Noel Tyl

Offline Halina

Re: Voc Exs November 16-17, 2011
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 12:14:33 PM »
     Thanks for your time organizing these exercises, Noel.  --You're welcome!
Female
     1. MH Aq(humanitarian).Ur.Sun.Merc.Jupiter.Pluto,r7.
     2. Jupiter oriental, 6th, social services, ruling 8th, healing, caring for others. This is the key, clearly.
     3. Echoes by Nep, 6th, square MH and Venus, r6, sextile MH. But this introduces aesthetics.... Need to anchor the 8th, then address the Neptune.

.................Remember: the nature of the aspect means nothing; the fact of 'contact' prevails      Also Merc,r2, on 8th cusp of healing, caring.

4. Moon on 12th, a counsellor, r3, communicator.  Fine.
     5. Corroborating midpoints: Neptune, 6th= Sun/Moon = MC  I think this is a separate issue.
     6. Saturn(the aged), peregrine, in the 8th.  Sat also administration 45 MH.
     7. Money axis brought in: Merc, 8th, r2; Merc = Sun/Moon.
STOP
     She needs to be in a social services/govt setting, as a counsellor/administrator, for the aged,
in a healing/caring arrangement, possibly giving financial/spiritual advice.  Too much detail; needs editing.
Male
     1. MC Scorpio(natural 8H sign).Pluto.Sun.Moon.Jupiter.Sun.
     2. Sun,r8-Venus,r5,9. Aries Point, in 6th, social services, trine MH.
     3. Uranus, r2, square MH, joins Neptune, r2.
         Money axis brought in.
     4. Mars, 2nd, joins Jupiter-Pluto, r12 ,large org., in 8th, money axis.
     5. Moon in 12,to MH, a counsellor.  Echo Merc Gem, FD, in 5,youth, r6,8, joins Mars,r3.
     6. Uranus, r2, joins MH and Saturn(administration).
STOP
     He needs to be in a social services/govt setting, counselling/administrating youth
re financial/spiritual/educational matters.  Excellent.... and then you add the following and it blurs things.A possible high school teacher of accounting and finance.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 09:14:08 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline Chinatsu Hirokawa

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 04:12:09 AM »
Dear Noel,

Thank you so much for the great opportunity to exercise Vocational profiling.

Perfect!  Clear as a bell! Excellent!!!!!

Female; 27 Tau 09 MC: Aquarius, Uranus(mc). Sun (4). Pluto (7). Mercury (2,5). Jupiter (11). Pluto

Uranus squares Jupiter( 8 ) E; firstly, alternative healing comes to mind.

Uranus is GT:Fire; Moon(3). Mercury(2,5). Saturn(9); 3-9: Communication Channel; writing and teaching.

Uranus- Sun, Sun is contact with Venus and Pluto(7); aesthetic idealism

MC = Sun/Moo = Nep: Neptune q Mars(12) and Moon (3) in Aries on the 12th House of cusp; charisma, especially occult and spiritual

Stop

This lady needs to alternative healing expression, e.g. an astrologer, spiritual healer.      

Much appreciated,

Chinatsu
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 09:03:54 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline ryu

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 04:24:02 AM »
Hello, Mr. Tyl and everybody,

Thank you very much for a wonderful exercise of vocational profiling.

A : Female

1. Aquarius MH: Uranus(-Jupiter8-Mars)  This is the core of the profile; excellent.Up to here, I started to feel that unique expression of self is suggested.  Since the Sun is angular and will appear later in the routing with Pluto, athletic theme is also felt.  But Neptune in aspect strongly with Midheaven soften the ego expression needs.  Expression of image, charisma?  Mars q Neptune will support the theme.  Excellent

2. The rest of the routing continues from Sun(-Venus6).Pluto.Mercury5(-Saturn9).Jupiter.Pluto...  Communication and persuasion comes to mind.  Sun-Venus-Pluto suggests expression of deep value or aesthetic sense which might have something to do with servicing and helping people.  12 house Moon suggests she needs to act behind the scenes.

STOP

This lady needs to express her unique self and aesthetic sensitivity through image media, communicating opinionated value and will help people in the course.  --This may be too vague.  You have abandoned the key Jupiter, ruler of the 8th... and the Saturn-Mercury emphasis of it. --You started well, but ended too soft.

B : Male

1. Scorpio MH: Pluto(-Jupiter-Saturn).Sun.Moon!.Jupiter.Pluto...  Persuasion of philosophy comes to mind.  This person needs to bring about deep change in the society(Pluto-Jupiter-Saturn).  Uranus touching directly to Midheaven intensifies the cause of change.  Sagittarius Moon! needs his opinion respected.  

2. Sun-Venus-Neptune is in touch with Midheaven and its ruler Pluto, suggesting aesthetic expression helps advocate his cause.  Sun-Venus are at Aries point and strongly emphasized to support this suggestion.

3. Finaldispositor of the horoscope Mercury is in touch with Mars3 which suggests assertive communication.

STOP

This person needs to communicate his revolutionary social vision or philosophy with some sort of aesthetic expression or performance.   Ryu: you need to see prominent Sun^ as a directive to the 8th House, with Mercury also* 

ryu
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 09:01:30 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline Reina Hanson

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 06:49:04 AM »
Dear Noel:
A cheery good morning to you!  I thank you in advance for your time and incredible patience.  Here’s my take:

Female   ---Excellent, Reina; may I suggest you go thorugh your response with a very sharp blue pencil and edit out what you really don't need.  I feel you are over-working each presentation.  You've had trouble with this before, and it still hangs around.  See Bensics; wrap-ups.

Aquarius Mh Uranus(10) –Sun(4;-Mh) –ang. Pluto(7) –Mercury(5/2; -Saturn?) – JupiterE(8) – Pluto

1.     Routing keys Uranus (-Mars).Sun [-Venus(1/6) suggesting humanitarian and powerfully strong service-to-others needs [Mh, Neptune!=Sun/Moon; 6th holding Neptune!(-Mh) & JupiterE] focused into the JupiterE-ruled 8th (holding Saturn-Mercury) for the professional application to improve things for others in terms of alternative healing – something within medical/technical and spiritual healing therapies (Uranus –angular Mars; Pluto-Neptune!).

2.     To this mix, Uranus & Sun -Moon in Aries in the Mars-ruled 12th (holding angular Mars) suggests the counselor and, with Saturn and Mercury in the 8th, note also the business and financial dimensions of the 8th as well.

Summary
There is a distinctly physical sense here, although not in terms of sports.  The business may involve teaching
(Mercury r. 5) and educating the public (Saturn r.9) possibly involving the sales and marketing (Moon r. 3;
Saturn r.9; Mercury r.2) of videos (Neptune! –Mh) as a consultant/instructor in health and fitness, a yoga
Instructor,  personal trainer or chiropractor,  She clearly has fanatical self-belief in whatever she does.

=====================================================

Male

Scorpio Mh Pluto(10/11) – Sun(8; -Mh) – Moon(7) – Jupiter(12) – Moon

1.     Routing keys Pluto (in 8th w/Jupiter) and disp.Sun^(w/Venus^ in Mercury-ruled 6th) suggesting research and control-through-knowledge needs to express a personally conceived idealism to improve things for others, supported by a highly pervasive service-to-others orientation.  These needs are sensitively discharged into teaching/education and focused within 8th House terms.

2.     Finally, Moon in Sagittarius, rushing into the 12th, suggests the counselor and, at the astrologer’s degree,
suggests the counselor/astrologer.

Best regards ...................... Reina

« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:54:41 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline Mellinda Poor

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 07:59:35 AM »
Good Morning Mr. Tyl!

Here goes!

Sorrry for the date slip!  Your presentation for A is excellent. And you are phrasing things in a way highly acceptable to the client.

Female:

1. MC keys Ura.Su4.(Plu7.Mer2,5.Jup8E) LOOP    Alternative healing is suggested, perhaps with a teaching element, especially if we consider (Mer-Sat). This woman might have a home office. Astrology is a possibility. (Su-Ve) at the 7th house cusp might suggest a relationship focus to her work.

2. MC=Nep=Sun/Mo  Again helping and healing. Hypnotherapy might also be an option, or a focus on tapping personal intuition.

3. Mo(11)=Jup/Plu  She is likely to be successful through her strong connections.

STOP  This woman needs to help people. She will likely do so through alternative healing methods.

I realized after posting and looking through the responses of other forumites that I had typed in 1958 rather than 56 for the male. Since I have already read a couple of responses I won't attempt to try it now.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:46:43 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline Julieta

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 08:16:40 AM »
Good morning Noel,   ---Excellent presentations, Julieta!!!

Woman:

MC in Aq with Ura - Sun.Ve(1,6) at the Desc asp MC- Pl(5r7)- Me.Sa (r9) in 8 -Ju (E6r8) back to Pluto...a long routine strongly orientated to public action...with a healing service flavor.

The Aries Moon at the 12th´s cusp r3 with Mars at the Asc r12, aspecting Ju, Nep (Qd) in 6 and Ura – the (obsessive?) need to promote unique/powerful communication, may involve physical (technical?) contact. Medical sciences with Mars aspecting Ura and Sat in 8r9?  --Very good observation/deduction!!!

Ne=MC=Sun/Moon – with Ne in 6 r11, deep devotion to produce tangible results out of her work/service… --But, as well, here enters the aesthetic dimension; artistic.  The tightness to the Midheaven definitely commands attention.

STOP – I would say that there’s a strong sense of healing service, involving very practical technical aspects and decisions but also a spiritual/humanitarian purpose. Either medical practices or spiritual healing methods could fit in here.

Man:

Scorpio MC. Ne (r2) – Pl.Ju in 8 – Sun^.Ve^(6r4,5,9 and both in aspect to MC)- Moon! 12r7 (qd Sun.Ve) – back to Ju (r12). Another long routine with a prominent, (even extreme!) public service orientation...

The peregrine Moon in Sag with Ju r.12 and Pl r MC conjunct in 8 and Me* in 5r6 and 8 aspecting Mars in 2r3, the AP Sun.Ve in Cancer, all point to someone that needs to watch his opinion respected as a real authority, probably on political, legal but also financial/commercial matters.

Thank you for another exercise. I'm particularly curious about the man's profile....I feel a "guru" general sense but we no nothing about his life's real circumstances....

Regards,

Julieta
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:38:42 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline Kathy Rose

• Rose Astrology
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2011, 08:38:44 AM »
Good Morning Noel,
I'll post just for the Male.

Male born June 21 1956   --Perfect!  Sound as a large bell!  --WHAT ABOUT A?

1. Scorpio MC keys Pluto (in 8th) . Sun (eighth) . Moon ! (7) . Jupiter (in 8th r 12)....... we see the helping/healing  energy mixed with a powerful public need,  a soloistic approach, and a strong need to express opinions.

2. Pluto contacts Saturn (Asc) and is QD Mars (3) -- Venus (4.5.9) is brought in through contact with Sun and Moon.... perhaps a connection with government in a service capacity (law and advocacy?.... counselor/therapist?).

3. Neptune and Uranus  are in contact with MC adding innovation and vision. Also note: peregrine Moon at astrologer’s degree.

STOP

This man must be in a field where he is helping/healing others - connected to the public, and actively communicating his opinions. He may naturally connect with large institutions (govt?) advising/counseling/advocating for people who are in need - or who are underprivileged. Astrology could be a secondary interest.

Thanks,
Kathy
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:44:01 AM by Noel Tyl »
Kathy Rose Astrology

http://roseastrology.com/

Offline Kathy Rose

• Rose Astrology
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2011, 08:57:18 AM »
OK - here's "A"

1. Aquarius MC keys Uranus IN the 4th . Sun (4) . Pluto (7) . Mercury (2,5) . Jupiter (8th).... we see helping/healing through communication/performance with a soloistic need and high individualism in alternative methodologies. The 4th house accented suggests working from a home base.

2. Mercury connects with Saturn (9) - teaching.

3. Neptune = MC = Sun/Moon AND Sun with Venus ..... aesthetics, art, and spirituality.

STOP Soooooooooooooo glad you did this so well!   :-))))   --We're very proud of you!!!!

The need is to communicate a helping/healing message - connecting with people through teaching and consulting (Moon rushing into 12th)..... with a secondary channel of art with a spiritual theme.

Kathy :)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 09:25:05 AM by Noel Tyl »
Kathy Rose Astrology

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2011, 09:21:10 AM »
Good jobs, all of you!  --Chinatsu: excellent indeed!

WRAP-Ups

A. Female: November 21, 1958 at 4:29 PM in Denver CO; Asc: 27Tau09

1.  The Aquarian Midheaven keys Uranus, the busiest planet placement; the MH=Sun.Moon … needing recognition in something avant garde, unique, individualistic.

2. We can go conventionally Uranus.Sun.Pluto.Mercury.JupiterE.Pluto and feel the emphasis on the 8th House, including Uranus-Jupiter.  --Or we can spot Saturn-Mercury in the 8th.Jupiter-Uranus.  Either way we get an emphasis on the 8th.

3. Then we see Moon into the 12th and the concept of counselor melds with the 8th House for alternative healing methodologies.  Additionally, we see Moon-Uranus, which really seals the deal!

4. A final touch is impressive: AP=Jupiter/Uranus.

STOP

This lady is dominated by Jupiter-Uranus energies: boundless optimism and extreme motivation for success… as an astrologer/counselor.  Additionally, with Neptune in tight touch with the Midheaven, aesthetics enter in, television presentation perhaps; definite need for artistic expression.

~~This is the horoscope of Kathy Rose, prominent astrologer-counselor and artist, working as well in painting and DVD production and presentation. The Kathy Rose of keen skill here with the MHEP!

B.  Male: June 21, 1956 at 9:06 PM in Scranton PA; Asc: 8Cap07.

1. The Midheaven ruler Pluto is dramatic with Jupiter in the 8th. The 8th is ruled by the Sun at the AP with Venus, both in touch with the Moon and the Midheaven.

2. The Moon! Is rushing into the 12th.  --The combination of 8th and 12th again triggers anticipation of alternative healing methodologies as a counselor/researcher.

3. Additionally, we must consider prominent Venus ruling the 9th,  with Jupiter pronounced, with the Moon in Sagittarius … as a potential of law in terms of Social Services.

STOP

In my preparation, I felt “public defender … helping people against the world.” I held the “lawyer” option back, and had the deduction corroborated by the client as “I have a Master’s Degree in Counseling.”

---Please note the routing similarities between the two examples A & B above.

Noel Tyl

Noel Tyl

Offline Kathy Rose

• Rose Astrology
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2011, 09:33:51 AM »
Imagine my surprise when I went to the voc ex this week and saw my own birth data! :) How fun.

I do want to add a fine point I realized early on in working with the MEP.... when we see the ruler of the MC IN the 4th - many times there is a home office base. This is highlighted even more if a planet in the routing rules the 4th. Of course, we know about when the Moon is in the 4th - this is also often the case.  I saw this in my own profile - and field tested it many, many times.

Thank you Noel for the fun.

Kathy
Kathy Rose Astrology

Offline Julieta

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2011, 10:00:18 AM »
Thank you Noel!

Whish you a niece weekend,

Julieta

Offline Mellinda Poor

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2011, 10:08:03 AM »
How fun!

Thank you, and enjoy your weekend!

MP

Offline Kathy Rose

• Rose Astrology
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2011, 01:55:02 PM »
Dean,
Yes, my husband and I work together in the video production company.

Oh - and you mentioned reiki .... I am a Reiki Master - and teach classes quite often, as well as intuitive development seminars.
Cheers,
Kathy
Kathy Rose Astrology

Offline Chinatsu Hirokawa

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2011, 03:31:17 AM »
Dear Noel,

Arigato gotsaimas.  (Thank you very much)

Sincerely,

Chinatsu