Noel Tyl
April 18, 2014, 06:07:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Noel Tyl Forums. You'll notice many nice features in this new forum. Enjoy!

Tyl forums are a part of the main Noel Tyl.com site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Voc Exs December 14-15, 2011  (Read 1614 times)
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« on: December 14, 2011, 06:41:51 AM »

Voc Exs - December 14-15, 2011

A.  Male: May 27, 1911 at 00:40 AM in St. Louis MO; Asc 3Pis11.

--This is startlingly streamlined, simple; edit out EVERYTHING that is possibly wayward.

B.  Male:  June 7, 1958 at 6:17 PM in Minneapolis MN; Asc: 16Sco42

Enjoy!

Noel Tyl

Noel Tyl
emmie

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 07:00:36 AM »

Hello Mr. Tyl!
I'm so grad to try this MHEP exs.
Thank you very much!

A. Male:
MH keys Jupitar.Pluto(9).Mercury(7).Venus(3)<>Moon(5)E.
Jupitar (!)q Moon  [Note spelling:  Jupiter]
Jupitar-Sun in the 3rd in Gemini.....communication to public and teaching.

Venus=Neptune(ASC) in the 5th.
MH-Venus, Neptune
AP=Venus/MC
MH and Uranus make semi-square aspect tightly.
Venus q Uranus
Saturn, Mercury, Moon and north node in the 2nd.....creative expression, performer channel comes to mind  [Yes.  In the editing, you should have moved this forward.]

This person needs to express indivedual aesthetic and show his creativity as entertainer and to communicate with many people internationally.  Very good!

B. Male:
MH keys Sun.Mercury(8, 10)* in the 7th.
The 7th house's ruler is Venus(11)*.
Venus q Jpitar(2) in the 11th.....aesthetic communication to public.

MH=Pluto(ASC)=Mars(5)*=AP
Moon/Sun=Mars/ASC
MH=Moon(9)-Neptune=north node
Sun Q Pluto, Sun Q MH, Jupitar Q Uranus.....creative and intense expression, performance.

This person neeeds to express using his aesthetic creativity and communicate to public and probabry incruding sexual expression.

Sincerely,
Emmie   [Nice job, Emmie; you're getting there!]

« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 09:34:15 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged
Reina Hanson

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 08:50:59 PM »

Hi Noel!
Thank you for your time and patience.  Here’s my take:

You are beautifully on target with your presentations, but, again, they are over articulated, and this easily hems in the applicability of the astrologer's deductions. What we say must be lean.

Male I      

Sagittarius Mh Jupiter(10) – Pluto(9) – Mercury(4/7) – Venus (3/8) <> MoonE(5/6)

As a whole, routing, keying Jupiter, suggests very high visibility and diversified communication needs
through which to express much creativity [Jupiter(2) –Mercury; Taurus stellium in Venus-ruled 2nd;
Venus r.3 holding Sun in Gemini).  With MoonE rushing into the 3rd and ruling 5th holding Venus & Neptune, these needs are channeled into an aesthetic performance venue, likely as an actor in films/TV, and possibly
broadcasting (Uranus in Uranus-ruled 12).

Summary
In the spirit of the Sagittarius Mh, it is likely he needed an environment that provided varied venues for creative fulfillment. i.e., teaching (MoonE; Mh=Sun/Pluto), charities and Philanthropy (2/8 axis) and writing (Jupiter-Mercury), music perhaps, and all to international audiences.  With Venus dispositing the Taurus stellium and ruling the 3rd, an art dimension is very strong as an avocation through painting, collecting art or the sale of art. --And actually teaching about fine art through creative marketing for Sears Roebuck.

=========================================================

Male II         
Leo Mh Sun(10) –Mercury*(cor, 10/8)  = Note:  2 Mh rulers
Mh = Moon, Sun, Mercury, Neptune, Pluto, Node

1.     Routing, keying Sun, suggests needs to be in the spotlight within grand public projection (Pluto and Moon both –Mh; and Pluto=Sun/Moon) as a solo artist needing high visibility to express individualistic artistry (Saturn in 2nd r 3w/UranusE;  peregrine planets).  

2.     Mercury* =Mars!*(In 5; r5)/UranusE  channels these needs into a performance venue through which to showcase a colorful and flamboyant creativity in ego terms (oon/Neptune;  UranusE=Sun/Mars!^; Saturn/UranusE=Mars!*/Neptune), the outlet for which is likely music (UranusE=Venus/Neptune; Moon aspecting Neptune, Venus and Saturn).

Summary
In line with dual Mh rulers, this multi-talented and highly original man, has likely found challenge and fulfillment through a rich and diversified career as a singer/songwriter/musician [Mercury*=Jupiter(2)] etc., with an affinity for shocking audiences in his performances.  And, while there is much self-promotion, he may also promote the careers of talented others (Mars!* -Mercury*(Cool.  

Regards ……… Reina
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 09:29:20 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged
ryu

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2011, 07:46:52 AM »

Hello, Mr. Tyl and everybody,   Hi, ryu!  You did well here, very well.  No problem.  Thank you.

Thank you very much for a wonderful opportunity to learn vocational astrology.

A : Male

1. Gemini-Taurus Sun Moon blend needs to build a structure which reflects his ideal with intellectual or communicating energy.

2. Sagittarius MH: Jupiter(-Mercury-Saturn.Venus3(-Neptune)<>Moon).Pluto(-Mars).Mercury  Communication channel is emphasized.  With Sun-Moon blend in mind, aesthetic communication comes to mind. (and the dominating Nep-Ven.Moon)

3. Moon is ruling 5th, there are 3 quintiles, those points suggests aesthetic performance and teaching.

STOP

This person needs to express and communicate his aesthetic sensitivity, and teach.

B : Male

1. Pisces-Gemini Sun Moon blend needs to deal with intangible and share ideals with intellectual or communicating energy.

2. Leo MH: Sun(-Saturn3).Mercury*(-Pluto-Moon9).  Communication and expression are emphasized.  MH-Neptune-Venus*-Uranus suggests aesthetic expression.  Mars*^ ruling 5th also suggests individual expression or performance. Teaching can be considered.

3. MH-Pluto-Neptune-Moon9 suggests learning and circulating spiritual or supernatural understandings.  I think "Prince" would agree with you!

STOP

This person needs to express and communicate his aesthetic sensitivity, which might probably be related to spiritual or supernatural and then to teach the subject.

ryu
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 09:25:30 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged
Julieta

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 08:21:39 AM »

Good morning Noel,

Male A:    Marvelous, both presentations, Julieta

MC in Sag - Jup. (-)Moon.Mer - Pl - Me - Ve(3,8).Nep <> Moon E (r5) in 2nd - the need to get public visibility links to a dramatic artistic expression.

STOP - I would say performance, stage, cinema as a way to fulfil his need to be noticed; creativity and artistic communication somehow as a way to have a deep public impact and spread (inform, even teach) messages to wide audiences.

Male B:

MC in Leo with Sun at 8th's cusp - Me* co-r 10 and in touch with MC - soloistic communication....with the Sun widely aspecting Sat, r3.

Me. Mars^* at the 5th's cusp - impulsive, huge creativity (corroborated by several quintiles) - stage/performance.

Ve* r7,12 aspects Ne.MC which disposes and aspects the Moon in touch with Pl(r1) at MC - all together, outshapping the need to express a powerful artistic sensibility.    

STOP - I would say that this man "must" get a proper way to express what seems to be a powerful and unique artistic sensibility and creativity - music could perfect match what seems to be a dramatic and soloistic stage need!

Thank you for another interesting exercise!
Wish you a niece weekend,

Julieta
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 09:19:19 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2011, 09:36:02 AM »

Notice the lean editing outcome!

Wrap-Ups

A.  Male: May 27, 1911 at 00:40 AM in St. Louis MO; Asc 3Pis11.

1. The Sagittarius Midheaven keys Jupiter!-Moon ruling the 5th’ Moon-Neptune in the 5th with Venus, ruler of the 3rd.

STOP

Aesthetics, the theatre; probably film performance (Neptune)

~~This is the horoscope of famed actor Vincent Price, who specialized in horror films.  He was educated at Yale in art history, was a gourmet cook and art collector, and represented art purchases through Sears Roebuck to the American public: “The Vincent Price “Collection of Fine Art.”

B.  Male:  June 7, 1958 at 6:17 PM in Minneapolis MN; Asc: 16Sco42

1. The Midheaven: Leo, Virgo.  Pluto on the Midheaven usually suggests exhibitionism.  Here Pluto-Moon show the man’s need for grand exposure.  The Moon in Pisces in touch with Neptune suggests aesthetics, probably music, drama.

2. Mars^!* is dominant on the 5th, ruling the 5th.  --We see the performer’s scenario building.

3. Back-up: Mercury*, co-ruler of the Midheaven, is in touch with the Moon and Pluto: far-reaching, public communications needed.

STOP

This man needs a big audience, a vast audience for his musical performance.

~~This is the horoscope of “Prince”, mega-flamboyant singer and songwriter, and actor.  He has ten platinum albums to his credit, and has won 7 Grammy Awards, a Golden Globe, and an Academy Award.

Fascinating, eh?

Noel Tyl

Noel Tyl
Julieta

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2011, 11:40:22 AM »

Thank you Noel Smiley !

And since I wont come here next week, wish you and your family a merry Christmas and a great 2012.

Julieta
ryu

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2011, 10:22:31 PM »

Dear Mr. Tyl,

Thank you very much for the edits and wrap-ups.  This time, well, I somehow could have escaped from  being trapped by the Neptune syndrome : ).  One effort I made was to put strong emphasis on Sun Moon blend to counter the Neptune lure. [I noted that!!! And you managed it well, so I didn't comment.] Since I have no planet in fire signs, I am not good at getting a sense of whole picture, so I seem to need some routine method to evaluate evaluate every point raised in this process.  I am now trying to set Sun Moon blend as a standard for the evaluation.  Practice, practice...

Sincerely,

ryu
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 06:02:25 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: