Author Topic: Cercle Bruges vs Westerlo  (Read 3812 times)

Offline fensi88

Cercle Bruges vs Westerlo
« on: January 14, 2012, 02:54:03 AM »
Belgium - Jupiler League

http://i40.tinypic.com/33w1w89.jpg

Cercle Bruges home sport kit is green/black quite appropriate with ruler of DSC Sa in Li, so I would asign Cercle Bruges to DSC, therefore Westerlo is ASC. As antiscion of POF is less then 2 degrees away from ASC, according to J. Frawley that is strong testimony for ASC team winning, i.e. Westerlo will win.
It would be really surprise, because Westerlo is 15th while Cercle Bruges is 7th on League table....
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 07:51:59 AM by fensi88 »

Offline fensi88

Re: Cercle Bruges vs Westerlo
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 12:57:37 PM »
Cercle Bruges 3 - 1 Westerlo, so color method this time did not deliver right result.

rj_smith

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 02:33:14 PM »
Belgium - Jupiler League

http://i40.tinypic.com/33w1w89.jpg

Cercle Bruges home sport kit is green/black quite appropriate with ruler of DSC Sa in Li, so I would asign Cercle Bruges to DSC, therefore Westerlo is ASC. As antiscion of POF is less then 2 degrees away from ASC, according to J. Frawley that is strong testimony for ASC team winning, i.e. Westerlo will win.
It would be really surprise, because Westerlo is 15th while Cercle Bruges is 7th on League table....

Hello Fensi:

Generally, there is no harm in using team uniform colours to assign the 1st or 7th house. I do not select according to uniform myself, But, in this case, I think you goofed, as the 1st house should be assigned to the home team, (Cercle Bruges)(my choice?) since the 1st house is MUCH more stronger in this chart than the 7th. (which happens to have Neptune in Aquarius while Saturn in Libra, ruler, is afflicted...)

The Sun squares Saturn, here, so how can you say 7th house will win ?

Also note, Leo, the natural ruler of the 5th house of sports, is rising in the 1st house, while Jupiter (5th house ruler), is conjunct part of fortune...

The home team (represented by 1st house) clearly WINS, here !

Finally, 27 degrees on cusp of the 5th house, "the status quo shall prevail, the favorite will win..." or, another interpretation....'flogging OR WHIPPING a dead horse' (27 Sag !) lol

Those Sagittarian gals just LOVE to do that !

R.J.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 02:45:34 PM by R.J. Smith »

Offline fensi88

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 10:55:10 PM »
Finally, 27 degrees on cusp of the 5th house, "the status quo shall prevail, the favorite will win..." or, another interpretation....'flogging OR WHIPPING a dead horse' (27 Sag !) lol

Very intereseting notice!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 10:57:52 PM by fensi88 »