Author Topic: Ann Coulter birth time?  (Read 2764 times)

Offline crabman

Ann Coulter birth time?
« on: February 29, 2012, 06:43:52 PM »
I just read Ann Coulter’s column and noticed how she manages to take something small and blow it up into something gigantic for comic effect.  Whether or not I agree with it, I usually laugh.  I realized that she pretty much always does that and I thought, “she’s gotta be a Sagittarius!”  So a google search reveals her birthdate as December 8, 1961.  The same webpage states that she is also six feet tall.  Her sun and moon are both in Sagittarius.  Does anyone know her birth time? Or where I might find it?

Offline Al Rescha

Re: Ann Coulter birth time?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 05:37:18 AM »
You may be able to find her time of birth on Basil Ferringtons web site. He has written several blogs about her antics.

Offline Jeff

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 02:34:59 PM »

Offline Lopaka

• Fear of the Lord is the Beginning of Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 05:42:15 PM »
I would very much like to know where Basil got his natal data, and am disappointed in the final sentence in his blog. Like Ann or not, be conservative or not, that comment was unnecessary and peurile especially in light of the assessment of Angela Davis that followed.
The law, in its infinite wisdom, forbids the rich as well as the poor, to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.
                    -Anatole France

Offline pdw

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 05:50:18 AM »
I agree, Lopaka - very disappointing.  Frankly, when I come across personal rant in interpretation (such as Basil's "What a moron!") I know it's time for me to look elsewhere for disciplined, world class Astrology.