Noel Tyl
August 21, 2014, 10:55:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Noel Tyl Forums. You'll notice many nice features in this new forum. Enjoy!

Tyl forums are a part of the main Noel Tyl.com site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Neptune chiron into Pisces  (Read 1223 times)
URANIMO

« on: February 21, 2012, 11:01:00 AM »

Hi. My first post and I choose to try to redirect your thoughts from the negative expression - maybe my own Neptune Chiron trine make me sensitive to the title but i cringe every time i read it and find myself forced to speak (i have been a silent member for several years!). I believe is a matter of where we direct thought that becomes the reality - the stars impel they do not compel - at least once there is understanding that there IS choice.
What if under this conjunction there was a mass realization of the fact that we perpetuate our Hell(s) here on earth. We blame something or one external to ourselves. We say that we are justified in fighting or killing or polluting or whatever moral transgression we commit and often excuse ourselves because we have interpreted that we are supported by whoever our religious figurehead is - we also don't do things for the fear of pain, death and retribution

Pisces and Neptune contain miracles, they contain the highest form of love and compassion. Chiron contains
suffering that can't be healed but it can be assimilated and is a foundation for empathy.

Imagine a world where people understood that they are the directors of their own story. We are liberated by the knowledge that love IS the highest power, there is nothing to fear, and that everything comes down to choices and consequences. Knowledge is power - one reason why I love astrology as it gives you, the astrologer, the ability to help people understand more about their hand for this lifetime and some guidance for a smoother journey to Manifesting their potential.

I would really like to see this discussion focus more on the positive potential ...please.

Amanda

james m
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 11:40:30 AM »

great post amanda! you really ought to post more often!!! we can trade places!!! cheers james
Patti

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 12:11:04 PM »

Wonderful post, Amanda, and I agree.  Don't let the posts of others dissuade you from sharing!  I think you would be pleasantly surprised how many share your perspectives.

Best regards,
Patti
James Williams

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 02:02:49 PM »

Thank you for reminding us, Amanda, that Chiron is not only the wound, but also the wounded healer!  Wink

"Everything is determined, the beginning as well as the end, by forces over which we have no control.  It is determined for the insect, as well as for the star.  Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper.”   A. Einstein
BigMac

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 08:00:56 AM »

Quoting Amanda,

Imagine a world where people understood that they are the directors of their own story. We are liberated by the knowledge that love IS the highest power, there is nothing to fear, and that everything comes down to choices and consequences.

There is zero possibility that I could ever write or utter the above statement - entirely due to actual experience with 'the realms spiritual', primarily as a training medium and healer in the late '80's and '90's, although even as a child I had recurring dreams about major events due to happen decades later in my life - not that I understood that at the time. In a sense I have touched a kind of eternity, for there seems to be a level of life where all is known - both past and future. At the height of my involvement in physic development, I was regularly finishing workmates sentences - I'd heard the story - a day or two beforehand! A little bit of fun.

Eventually, I left that 'spiritualist' environment. I felt that the public were being misled - there was a 'world-view' being proffered that did not fit the reality behind my experiences - a bit of a con-game, to my mind. People were being asked to accept that there is individual life beyond this mortal life. I saw no proof of that. Certainly, there was accurate information about past, present and future. And there were very powerful presences around. Without going into too much detail, I came to the conclusion that "Life" was being a little economical with the truth - a performance for simple minds? Reality is too complex for my simple mind, although the world of appearance can seem much simpler.

You have a (popular) way of seeing the world - I would call it idealistic - very much in the Neptune/Piscean style. Reality, in my experience, is a bit more brutal - even at the spiritual (and Astrological) level.

Henry.

Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 09:09:08 AM »

Hi Amanda:  Yes, please be the one to interject more positive thinking here.  Discussion is always good.  Your move from reader to writer is appreciated!

Henry:
 I am glad you shared, because you also have a popular viewpoint.  One of my sons let us know fairly early in his life that he saw no proof of a God.  I think he struggles with it, and I'll tell you why I think that.  When he was in his early teens we watched a movie together called Contact.  Jodie Foster played a scientist trying to contact aliens.  There was a very good scene in it where Jodie Foster tries to explain how she never could believe in anything that could not be proven.  I was just watching, but I chanced to turn towards my son and he had tears in his eyes and he looked at me and said "I don't want to be like that".  At first I didn't know what he meant and then I got the impact of what he said.  He would have prefferred to be the sort of person that could have faith in a higher being or in a higher state of his own existence.

I wondered at a couple of things you said.  You used the term "zero possibility" which doesn't sound very scientific to me.  Perhaps if you had qualified it by adding "at this time in my life" then I would be more able to accept your truth.  The other thing that bothered me is your view of the "kind of eternity" that you touched.  It would be more scientific of you if you had qualified it by saying that there was a possibility that the future you saw was based only on the factors that had been set in motion thus far. 

So, Henry, I wonder what you use astrology for!  I would like to say some other things about the "spiritual world" and how it certainly is not all roses out there but this is not the right forum for it. 

Barbara Ybarra
BigMac

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 04:19:08 AM »

Hi Barbara,

Given that we are talking about Neptune-Chiron-Pisces in this thread, I don't think you can avoid getting involved with 'spiritual matters' - for want of a better term. Astrology is an aspect of "Life"; that larger entity of which we are a part - albeit temporarily. Like all living things 'it' maintains order within its many parts. Astrological effects are the consequence of 'Life organising'. To answer one of your questions, I use Astrology to learn about "Life", which includes "what it is to be an individual" - an ongoing process.

I don't like the term "God", but I don't mind people using it - as long as they understand that this is a projection onto reality, and not reality itself. I call it 'The Alpha Projection' since it seems to be rooted in our primate past: the all-powerful alpha male who must be obeyed; who maintains order through exerting personal power. 'Alpha structures' are visible throughout Human society. It's a very natural mode of organising. When the supportive function of "Life" interacts with groups or individuals, it has to use acceptable representations, as in the 'spirits of the departed' in the spiritualist context. In short, "Life" has to 'act out' in a manner consistent with the representational system in use; "Life" has/does play the part of God ... or Allah ... or Jesus ... as required.

Amanda's initial posting depicts the way she has chosen to 'see', to conceptualise life - a life-affirming projection - 'positive thinking', in other words. Problems arise when these projections are taken as 'The Truth'. Necessary projections: very much the domain of Neptune-Pisces, as is the inherent need to belong to something larger than yourself - part of that complex driving force that is the "Logic of Life" - my own explanation of the reality of Astrology/"Life". Scientific theory also belongs here - evolving models of reality that promote Human survival through an increasing ability to master the physical world.

Finally, "zero possibility" might have been more correctly expressed as 'zero probability', or 'impossible'. I was being dramatic, not scientific.

Henry.

Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 07:35:50 AM »

Very interesting, Henry.  Thanks for the reply.

Barbara Ybarra
URANIMO

« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2012, 02:45:28 AM »

Hi again - thank you for your responses and for welcoming me
You make me laugh Henry - I appreciate point of view and also your experience in the realms of spirituality.   I was born happy and my world IS tinted rose pink. LOL moon in Pisces is my chart ruler. Neptune conj ic trine Chiron ( GTwidely with Asc) Neptune is opposite mercury which probably contributes to the my illusion - or deluded perception!

The concept that evil only exists to the extent that we recognize it (that i happened upon in 'the science of mind') resonates well with my personal feelings on this subject and I believe that, in spite of desire to be realistic, cynical or scientific, we would be better to project positive potentials to manifest rather than putting energy into negative potentials.. I do recognize that that is a lot of negative projection and expectation to overcome....I just refuse to be defeated before the last soldier is down!

Amanda
Kathy Rose

« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2012, 07:28:51 AM »

Amanda,
I have come close to posting in this thread many times now - but have stopped myself because I don't want to step on any spiritual toes -- or be criticized for my own Neptune connections. You mention "Science of Mind" -- when I lived in Denver, I took several years of classes with them. I have a deep connection to this type of prayer work and spiritual orientation. Interestingly - Neptune is strong in my horoscope -- as it is also in yours. Science of Mind has a powerful Neptune vibe.

I think that Neptune's entrance into Pisces is acting like a catalyst for many to look at issues related to FAITH and TRUST (spiritually speaking).  I'm really hoping we see a new level of the energy of "acceptance" manifesting - as well as compassion and love.

Cheers,
Kathy

Kathy Rose Astrology

http://roseastrology.com/
James Williams

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2012, 10:11:15 AM »

Rereading this thread, I was reminded of Sri Ramana Maharshi, who had a Neptune-Chiron conjunction in Taurus in his horoscope, closely sextile to Jupiter in Pisces!  I have attached his chart below, and have included a couple of links...one is on Science of Mind, and the other is on Maharshi himself...it is interesting to compare the two in light of these posts!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_Science

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramana_Maharshi

"Everything is determined, the beginning as well as the end, by forces over which we have no control.  It is determined for the insect, as well as for the star.  Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper.”   A. Einstein
Judith Tee

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2012, 09:06:26 PM »

Thanks, Uranimo for this thread.
Radical Chiron in my 4th House provides the only opp in my natal chart - to the Moon.  My mother was Narcissistic and damaged me severely by refusing to acknowledge me and my reality.  Her own world was all she knew - nobody else seemed to be real to her.

Since Chiron entered my Sun-sign Pisces I have been in touch with some wonderful counsellors and, recently, since Neptune joined in, entering its own sign, I've been introduced to a spiritual healer who truly seems to be the Real Deal.  Within the past couple of months I've discovered details of the Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) and those facts are surely healing, at many levels.

Radical Chiron, besides opp my r Moon, also trines my r Mercury.  So my response to the mad childhood family life was to learn all I could about human beings and our patterns, behaviours.  I started at ten years old.

The last time Chiron cjn  my r Sun there was a series of very difficult events: my father died, a niece aged seven dropped dead at school one day, I birthed a baby 9 months to the day after my father's death, and throughout that year my dearest friend was dealing with melanoma and died in January following my Scorpio Sun-sign daughter's birth.  My daughter died during her birth and was, she tells me, given the options of staying or leaving.  I'm delighted she decided to stay with us.  I almost died during the birth due to malpractice by the midwife attending the birth.

This time?  I am going through a Moon's Nodal Return and have been keeping a diary of it;difficulties arise, yes (it's called, I think, Life Happens) and yet I am at peace with the world and Life in general.

I'm happy to answer any questions other Forumites may pose, in relation to this post, while reserving the right to not answer if I find any question intrusive and beyond the scope of the topic in this thread.

Thanks again, Uranimo, for the thread topic and for your approach to it.
Judith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: