Noel Tyl
October 30, 2014, 05:13:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Noel Tyl Forums. You'll notice many nice features in this new forum. Enjoy!

Tyl forums are a part of the main Noel Tyl.com site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Astrology of Acidification  (Read 18761 times)
Antonio

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2012, 02:56:39 PM »

No objection. Sounds like a love Casey… and it would be harsh to wake up.  Grin

"The rationalizations that Cayce and his supporters used to explain his numerous and notable failures are prime examples of the art of evasion."

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1874/whats-the-scoop-on-edgar-cayce-the-sleeping-prophet

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” Heraclitus
ODdOnLifeItself

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2012, 12:34:15 AM »

Hello Antonio

Shame that you posted that...some might actually believe some of it.

From someone that has studied Edgar Cayce in depth for many, many years, it is obvious that the quoted article is a) full of errors and b) written completely from a closed-minded, purely skeptical point of view.

In sincerity, it reminded me of many discussions that I have had in my life where someone was very obviously wrong, but then used the most unbelievable rationalizations and incredulous perspective to still try and maintain correctness.

Strangely enough, the article also reminded me of O.J. Simpson's defense team.  ie. let's use artful subterfuge and change the focus from a complete, holistic picture into a mishmash of individual "bones of contention"   Yes, the closest thing to it is a boardwalk shell game.... Look here...no, quick look here.  If the attention is shifted constantly and quickly enough, there is no continuity of understanding, only an illusive focus on the particular.

Did Edgar Cayce offer cures sometimes spectacular in their particulars in order to heal people?  Yes.

Were people actually healed who were "given up" by medicine?   Yes, this is documented in many letters to Cayce from those very people who were healed.

And the hardest for skeptics to (try to) "explain away"... Cayce was often able to know the cause of the injury/ailment, when that information was not previously known to the person themself!

So far, I've only commented on the medical information...this leaves out the most miraculous parts of the readings... the many in-depth conversations about various metaphysical issues relating with the soul, with God, with our true history and meaning for being on Earth.  (yeah, the basic things that most skeptics would rather deny as even being possible)    And yet, there was Cayce, in trance, completely unaware of what he was saying.  

When Cayce first started, skeptics tried to prove he was somehow faking it.  They even pried off one of his fingernails while he was in trance as well as poking him with needles.  There was NO reaction until he awakened from trance.

Sorry, skeptics.  On this one, your gaze is 180° from Truth.

Peace

James

http://www.jamesalexander.de
"If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed."  ~ Mark Twain
James Williams

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2012, 06:04:05 AM »

Thanks James!  And if "cayce and alkaline" are googled, a bunch of links come up regarding this topic, that one is free to explore and discover, rather than attempt to discredit and disfavor... Grin

"The message blazoned across the heavens at the moment of birth is not meant to emphasize fate, but to arouse man's will to escape from his universal thralldom. What he has done he can undo. None other than himself was the instigator of the causes of whatever effects are now prevalent in his life."
Antonio

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012, 08:59:05 AM »

Hi Jim,

Please bear in mind the initial premise of this thread. In your perspective, people just have to Google for “Cayce and alkaline” to find out what the man said about the subject. Are you suggesting that Cayce says that acidity is the main cause of cancer? If so, why don’t you post a genuine reference link instead of sending people randomly to a bunch of sales sites?

"In truth excess alkalinity is just as harmful as excess acidity. To clear the confusion, all physiological systems are maintained through a negative feedback mechanism that operates in a dualistic manner. Dualistic means that for every normal condition, there are 2 abnormals-abnormally high and abnormally low. To say that there is only one abnormal with respect to pH balance is to display total ignorance of the most basic fundamentals of physiology.”
-‘An Analytical System of Clinical Nutrition’, -Guy Schenker, DC, 1989-2010

http://metabolichealing.com/education/articles/acid-and-alkaline-nutrition-shattering-the-myths/
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 03:13:49 AM by Cathy » Logged

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” Heraclitus
Antonio

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2012, 03:51:28 PM »

Shame that you posted that...some might actually believe some of it.
James

Hello James,

I have to agree with BigMac! It seems people need an urgent update (or upgrade). Did the world stoped with Edgar Cayce? Don’t we have a better understanding now of what happens in the realm of healing and the so called miracle cures? Is someone in trance supposed to feel pain? I skip the metaphysics as the world of the new quantum physics is more than enough to blow our minds with amazement!

I cured myself of ulcerative colitis in 3 months after 10 years of suffering. I gave my diet book to the doctor! The same happened with my wife. After more than 15 years, she cured herself within one year of the “incurable” Ankylosing spondylitis. Two days ago, my father-in-law went to the hospital (emergency department) with an acute pancreatitis (a sudden inflammation of the pancreas. It can have severe complications and high mortality despite treatment.) Several tests were performed and they detected the presence of gallstones requiring an urgent chirurgical intervention. During that same night, my mother-in-law performed Reiki (at distance) to her husband. In the morning the doctors were astonished ---the gallstones simply vanished. She also performed Reiki to a boy she never met. He was dying with cancer at the hospital in a distant Country. The boy recovered short after, gave up smoking and changed his life completely. In the same manner, a malignant tumor in my niece’s leg has shrink mysteriously. I could go on and on… and I must say she never charged a dime for her healings.

Despite all the above, I don’t think I was cured by a diet but because I firmly believed I could heal myself. My wife has a hard time to understand why I don’t give more credit to Reiki, despite all the evidence that I witnessed and all the strange methods (psionics and alike) that I used to help in her own healing. The fact is that I am only skeptic regarding all the mysticism around Reiki and other healing practices.

My instinct leads me toward a new field, a new science of healing. I reckon it takes a lot of time to read a book or do a proper research, but this DVD movie sums it all up pretty well:

“Living Matrix: Film on the New Science of Healing” Format: DVD

For those with time to read:

“The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter, & Miracles”, Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D.

... and this article that seems to confirm the saying "The Message is the Massage".

“Deconstructing the Placebo Effect and Finding the Meaning Response (Daniel E. Moerman, PhD; and Wayne B. Jonas, MD)”

“We provide a new perspective with which to understand what for a half century has been known as the “placebo effect.” We argue that, as currently used, the concept includes much that has nothing to do with placebos, confusing the most interesting and important aspects of the phenomenon.”

"Moreover, as we have clarified, routinized, and rationalized our medicine, thereby relying on the salicylates and forgetting about the more meaningful birches, willows, and wintergreen from which they came—in essence, stripping away Plato's “charms”—we have impoverished the meaning of our medicine to a degree that it simply doesn't work as well as it might any more."

http://www.annals.org/content/136/6/471.full
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 03:18:46 AM by Cathy » Logged

Antonio

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2012, 04:29:19 PM »

"I do not have as much time as you do to participate on the form, or to research and read about my topics of interest."
Regards,
Mellinda

Hi Mellinda,

First things, first. I have a deep appreciation for everyone that keeps this forum alive and kicking. I am also extremely detached and my remarks are never personal.

I am not so tolerant with bad math: I have 13 posts and you have 87.  Roll Eyes

"I have, as of yet, no reason to trust your sources above my own. Please allow others the time necessary to come to their own conclusions."

My source is the original paper from Dr. Otto Warburg, not some second hand misinformation from sales sites and alike.

I don’t want to disrupt this peaceful forum. Stress is probably the main cause for cancer and many other diseases.
It is time for me to exit to my usual surveillance mode. 

Goodbye everyone. Kind regards!  Kiss

Antonio

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2012, 01:10:41 AM »

Dear Mellinda,

It would be rude not to reply to your post… but I really need to get back to work. Please don’t insist to read my remarks as targeted to you. They were not. As so many of us, you are the victim of a continuous campaign of misinformation, not the culprit.

For reasons I don’t have to explain, I am very sensitive regarding health issues. If you go back to my early posts, you’ll confirm that they are almost exclusively related to the subject. For instance, go back to what I wrote about the Flu pandemic before the truth was exposed. Yet, people have a short memory. That’s the kind of ugly reality I was talking about… but there’s a lot more to uncover.

Are you familiar with this?:

(NaturalNews) A stunning new report reveals that top scientists who convinced the World Health Organization (WHO) to declare H1N1 a global pandemic held close financial ties to the drug companies that profited from the sale of those vaccines. This report, published in theBritish Medical Journal, exposes the hidden ties that drove WHO to declare a pandemic, resulting in billions of dollars in profits for vaccine manufacturers.

http://www.naturalnews.com/028936_WHO_vaccines.html#ixzz1obhq5qhs

For the record, I own this Forum a huge gratitude since its early inception. Your posts are among my favorite ones. I considered posting my own Sun-Moon opposition, but then I was distracted by something else. Those who know me from the past may testify that I have a particular way to express myself… but I am nothing short of a fan of all the contributors… even if I disagree with some opinions.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. If in doubt, please ask RJ to drawn a Horary chart regarding my feelings and intentions. You’ll be surprised.

All my best to you and everyone here.
(A special big hug to master Noel Tyl)

Antonio
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 01:36:21 AM by Antonio » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: