Author Topic: Voc Exs April 4-5, 2012  (Read 3578 times)

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
Voc Exs April 4-5, 2012
« on: April 04, 2012, 05:34:47 AM »

Voc Exs, April  4-5, 2012

A.  Female:  November 7, 1867 at 10:36 AM LMT; Warsaw, Poland; Asc:22Sag09

B.  Male: February 27, 1888 at 11:10 AM GMT in Venice, Italy; Asc: 2Can28

---Short, but demanding.  Be patient. Use a Denkpause!

And Enjoy!

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl

Offline Chinatsu Hirokawa

Re: Voc Exs April 4-5, 2012
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 12:03:41 AM »

Dear Chinatsu: you need to study management of the outer planets here.......

Dear Noel,

Thank you so much for the great opportunity to exercise Vocational profiling.

Female; 22 Sagittarius 09

MC: Libra; Ven(mc,5)< >Plu(11).  

MC contacts with Jup(12,as), Nep(3), and Nodal axis. Ven(mc,5) contacts on Sat(r1), Mar(4), and Jup. Moon in Pisces in the 2nd House and Grand-Trine-Water: Moo-Sun-Ura, Mercury (6,7,9)!: The individual needs a work structure that allows public viewing… her “feeling” intangible dimensions.

Sun-Pluto aspects: people of influence strongly.  

UranusE, AP = Moo/Nep, MC = Sun/Nep, MC = Nep/Plu, Mer = Sun/Mer, Jup = Ura/Nep: idealism, occult, and artistic strength.

Stop

This lady needs to show her extremely emotional aesthetic and spiritual expression, e.g. a spiritual healer, shaman, or music-therapist etc...    

Thank you in advance,

Chinatsu

« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 09:15:47 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline Catherine

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 05:53:26 PM »
Dear Mr. Tyl - thank you in advance. (I found these difficult. ---So did I!!! When Venus is strong, I always think "arts" straight away. And then when Mercury is strong too, I visualize a singer or artistic performer! It's very hard to back away from these initial impressions.)

Female A

1. MH.Ve5,10<>Pl11qMa4-Sa1; Me!6,7,9
- arts, intensity, communication paramount; opinionated

2. Mo7(2) Ur=Pl/Node
- need to be on display; "intense need for recognition"

3. Ne q MC; UrE
- an unusual obsession; an unusual vocation

4. 11th house stellium in Scorpio
- group endeavors, humanitarian, research.  Pretty vague.  Please study others' presentations and my edits.  Learn to manage Pluto better.

STOP

This lady needs to communicate her unusual talents and skills in a way that will help humanity.  --Pretty vague.  You will learn a lot here, reading the others' presentations and my edits.  Learn to manage Pluto authoritatively.

Male B
[/b]

1. MH.Ne.Ve5,12<>Ur9; MC-Su3-Ju6*-Mo2(4)
- creativity and the healing arts; counseling - helping/healing; dealing with issues "close to home". Creativity confirmed by 3 quintiles

2. Me!4, 12
- communication; idealism and sensitivity strong

3. AP=Ve/Ne
- talent brought to the world

STOP   You needed to get to the 8th House..............Then everything would stick together.

This man needs to share his intense creativity and deep intuition with a wide audience - in one of the healing/helping arenas.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 09:13:25 AM by Noel Tyl »
Catherine

Offline Dean Bensics

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 10:30:48 PM »
Good Morning Noel and Happy Easter

Female (A):

1) VenMC<>Plu-Su8-Mo7-Ura(E,7)…first thoughts are healing and partnership.

2) Nodes=Mer!DSC…partnership again!

3) MC-Nep3-Mar(135d)-Ura(E)…the scientific mind, possibly in chemistry.

CONCLUSION: Science, healing, partnership. I’d let the client fill in the details.

Male (B):

1) Ura!9<>Ven5-Jup*6-Plu6=MC…a service orientation related to teaching or philosophical theories.

2) MC=Su3-MoASC…the importance of identity formation and expression in the process of maturation.

3) Nep(12)MC-Plu-Sat8…empowering others through the development of inner resources.

CONCLUSION: A strong service focus, possibly by helping to empower disadvantaged children/youth to overcome obstacles by following certain philosophical precepts or educational doctrines. The archetypal guru with a strong ego and all the right answers.

Regards,  ---Wowee!  What a grasp you've presented here.  Superb.   --And it's ideally lean and so memorably to the point.

Dean Bensics
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 09:08:30 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline Reina Hanson

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 05:19:07 AM »
Good Morning Noel!

These were both verrrry challenging.  Here’s my take:

Reina, your work here with these two difficult cases is perfection!  Simply beyond further comment.

Female I

Libra Mh Venus(10/5) <> Pluto(11)

While the initial routing is limited, it does suggest powerful needs to control with knowledge and conduct research (Scorpio stellium) by working with others providing leadership and creative vision in the exploration of risk-taking innovations focused through the Sun-ruled 8th to improve things for others through science and technology (UranusE –Mars).  Pluto, UranusE, Neptune=Sun/Moon says it all.

Summary
This woman needs high public visibility for evaluation of her work and strong public outreach to gain international humanitarian recognition and reward for her work [Sun/Jupiter in Aquarius; -Sun; both -Mh; Mercury!*=Moon; (-Mh)/Jupiter; 12/1].  She was likely a teacher on the university level (Venus r. 5<>Uranus r.9) working cooperatively with students and perhaps other scientists in a lab (11th House) to effect scientific and technological improvements for others.

===============================================

Male

Pisces Mh Neptune(10) – Venus(12/5) <> Uranus(9)

Routing keys Neptune w/Pluto in the Mercury & Venus-ruled 12th suggesting the consultant delving into realms of the unconscious mind linked to social service needs (Pluto and Jupiter* r. 6, Jupiter* in 6) and focused through innovative counseling methodologies to help others [Venus in Aquarius in Saturn-ruled 8th; Neptune & Pluto –Saturn].

Summary
This highly opinionated man (Jupiter*=Sun/angular Moon) would have likely been fulfilled as a psychologist needing to effect public thinking by conveying avant garde healing methodologies to persuade and inform through writing, publishing (Mars=Mercury!/Jupiter*; all -Mh) and teaching, perhaps on the university level (Venus r. 5 <> Uranus r. 9).  With Neptune and Pluto in he 12th and Jupiter*, there is also a spiritual/metaphysical/religious connection he may have explored in some way.  What is interesting is that he has AP=Saturn/Pluto = routing out unconscious skeletons in the closet from others?

Regards ……………… Reina
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 09:05:55 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline Kathy Rose

• Rose Astrology
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 05:47:05 AM »
Hi Noel,
I love working with vocational profiles with Uranus E or Uranus ! - with the Sun involved. This is the "Maverick" signature - especially with Mercury ! for both.

Female born Nov 7 1867

1. Libra MC keys Venus < > Pluto (11) -- with Mercury ! (9,6) ..... we see a mind that never stops - connected to service and academia. The mutual reception with the Scorpio stellium suggests a super need to be a researcher with the urge to solve mysteries.  --Very well spoken.

2. Uranus E and Sun (eighth) connected to Pluto -- this person needs to work solo - riding the adventure of discovery - with the need to help people. Uranus QD Mars suggests science or technology.  Excellent!

STOP

This woman needs to research and be involved with academic/scientific pursuits related to helping people. With stellium in the 11th - I wonder about a clinic in the medical field.  Perfect.

Male born Feb 27 1888

1. Pisces MC keys Neptune . Venus (5,12) < > Uranus ! (9) -- and Mercury ! (4,12) ...... we see high mental energy with the need to understand social patterns. This is connected to academic innovation and the adventure of discovery. Research is suggested with Neptune sitting with Pluto in the 12th.  Marvelous!

2. Sun at the MC and Moon in Virgo opposite MC ..... he needs to work solo -- with a possible connection to children or families. There is a caring/service need - with a highly analytic approach. Service and helping people is echoed by Saturn (7,8) and Pluto (6) in contact with Venus.

3. Double bodied MC suggests more than one path -  perhaps as a second interest, there is an artistic or spiritual thrust.

STOP

He needs to understand what makes people tick. He needs to help and care for others through innovative techniques and academic research -- communicating a healing message to others.

Thanks,    Wonderful work; difficult assignment.
Kathy
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 09:03:44 AM by Noel Tyl »
Kathy Rose Astrology

http://roseastrology.com/

Offline ryu

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 05:53:41 AM »
Hello, Mr. Tyl and everybody,

Thank you very much for the wonderful training of the Midheaven Extension Process.

A : Female

1. Libra MH : Venus(-Mars-Jupiter)<>Pluto(-Sun).  Venus rules 5th and expression of aesthetic sensitivity comes to mind.  Neptune quindecile Midheaven supports this theme.  Mercury! ruling 9th and Jupiter in touch with Midheaven directly and its ruler Venus suggest communication.  

2. Saturn and Pluto are emphasized in these profile and suggest involvement in large organizational activity.

STOP   Dear Ryu: You are making sense; but one must also consider Pluto's prominence here <>Venus, in touch with the Moon....That could be "research"....and with UranusE, it would hold together to be scientific research.... So then you have a totally different orientation.

This lady needs to express and communicate her aesthetic sensitivity, possibly working for a large organization.

B : Male

1. Pisces MH : Neptune(-Pluto-Saturn).Venus5(-Jupiter)<>Uranus!9.  With 3rd ruler Sun conjunct Midheaven, aesthetic communications comes to mind. Mercury! also support this point.

2.  With Pluto-Saturn touching Midheaven ruler and 6th emphasized, the aesthetic communications might have something to do with social service.

3. 5th and 9th emphasis suggests teaching.

STOP Ryu: you don't mention the 8th house!  See Neptune!.Venus in the 8th in touch with Saturn, ruling the 8th...Uranus!...and Pluto-MH....Again research into the human condition presents itself.

This person needs to express and communicate his aesthetic sensitivity through some kind of large organizational activity, which will help and serve people.

ryu
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 08:59:23 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 09:20:45 AM »
WRAP-UPS

A.  Female:  November 7, 1867 at 10:36 AM LMT; Warsaw, Poland;

1. The Libra Midheaven is ruled by Venus, here in touch with Saturn and <> Pluto, which is in touch with the Moon.  --With thought, we can support “running a research program.”

2.  This is reinforced by Neptune in touch with the Midheaven (Neptune in such a scenario has sympathy for research, divination, if you will).

3.  Neptune is in touch with UranusE.  Does this seal the deal: the researcher taking chances for discovery?

STOP

This woman needs to do research, heading up a program in a small clinic or group (Pluto ruling the 11th, etc.)  With UranusE also in touch with the Moon and UranusE=Sun/Moon: research in the medical/technology field?

~~~This is the horoscope of Marie Curie, Polish physicist and chemist, pioneer researcher on rdio activity.  She was the first person awarded two Nobel Prizes (Physics and Chemistry); the first female professor at the University of Paris … and much more.

B.  Male: February 27, 1888 at 11:10 AM GMT in Venice, Italy

1. Neptune rules the Midheaven . Venus in 8 in touch with Saturn, ruler of the 8th . Sun . Neptune.  This emphasizes the 8th House of alternative healing methodologies.

2.  This first surmise is reinforced by Uranus!.  Perhaps science. The avant garde. Academia and publishing for sure (Uranus ruling the 9th).

3.  Pluto (research could seal the deal) and here Pluto is in touch with the Midheaven.  --Perhaps paranormal (Neptune) research?

4. And with Jupiter*, we also get a flavor of academia in the mix.

STOP

This man needs to conduct research into the paranormal, perhaps; into individual (human) behavior.

~~This is the horoscope of innovative personality researcher Roberto Assagioli, highly influential Italian psychiatrist and pioneer in humanistic and transpersonal psychology.  His work was known as “Psychosynthesis.”  In astrology, Swiss astrologer Bruno Huber and his School have been strongly structured around psychosynthesis teachings.

--Fascinating!
Noel Tyl

Offline Kathy Rose

• Rose Astrology
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 10:21:42 AM »
Thank you Noel for the great exercises.

I said this at the Newark student seminar...... when I see Venus in Aquarius as part of the vocational chain... I begin by thinking "needs to understand social patterns". [100% helpful almost 100% of the time!]This has really helped me in the MEP.  I've never heard of Roberto Assagioli - I'm going to look him up on google.

Cheers,
Kathy
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 12:00:36 PM by Noel Tyl »
Kathy Rose Astrology

http://roseastrology.com/

Offline Reina Hanson

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 11:00:55 AM »
Noel:

Thank you for your kind remarks.  I've never heard of Roberto Assagioli either!  I will google him later.

Looking forward to next week's challenges!

Again, thank you for your time and patience.

Many regards ................................... Reina

Offline Reina Hanson

Re: Question for Noel, etc. - Voc Exs April 4-5, 2012
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2012, 11:17:21 AM »
Noel:

I did want to ask a question about Roberto Assaglio's chart.  He is a psychiatrist (different from a psychologist) and thereofre a Doctor of Medicine.  I usualoly look for Uranus -Mars for science or medicine.  Is there a something in his chart I may have missed?  Some other signature indicating medicine?

Also, I did google him and found that he actually did a lot of work exploring the relevance of patients' spiritual and religious beliefs in their lives!!

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Dear Reina:  I don't think we need to go so far; the client fills out the orientation delineated by the astrologer; and enough is enough!!!  :-)

Reina
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 11:58:40 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline Catherine

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2012, 11:26:52 AM »
Thank you, Mr. Tyl, for always bringing a fresh learning experience to the table. I love the process of engaging in the MHEP - I feel like a detective trying to sort out the real clues from the distracting ones. Studying your book is one thing, but actually engaging in the process is quite another!

Thank you to all for sharing your learning. There was much here regarding Pluto's role in research, the 11th house, Neptune's psycho-spiritual influence, and Venus in Aquarius. Was the Mars-Saturn square in Assagioli's chart of any relevance to anyone? It somehow kept jumping out at me but I did not know how to incorporate it.  [need to administer a business, a research facility (Scorpio), within 8th House orientation....NT]
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 12:02:47 PM by Noel Tyl »
Catherine

Offline Chinatsu Hirokawa

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2012, 04:31:54 PM »
Dear Noel,

As always, I appreciate your proper guidance.

Sincerely,
Chinatsu

Offline Dean Bensics

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2012, 09:06:49 AM »
Thank-you Noel.

Regards,

Dean Bensics

Offline dcatcher23

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2017, 08:23:46 AM »
hi everybody

i see Mary Curie's chart in adb with a Cap Asc (birthtime 12:00  rank AA) which is different from chart A here

is 10:36 birthtime a rectification time?

thank you Noel for sharing and guiding us for these years