Author Topic: Deleting selected attachments from posts because quota exceeded  (Read 5039 times)

Offline Maz

Hi there,

I'm having trouble with attachments. I know that there's a limit of 4 attachments and they can't be a total of 196k or thereabouts but if I select 1 attachment of say 120k and then another one of 70k, I get a message to say that I've exceeded my quota. I also realise that in the additional options it says it's 128k but I think it's more than that.

So for my first attachment, I browse my disk and select the file, and attach - no problem.
For my second, I browse, select and attach - again no problem BUT when I post it says I've exceeded my quota and so I have to remove one of the attachments.

My question is how do I delete the second attachment that I attached. each time I select that field it opens up my folder to select a file. I can't see an option to remove attachments that I wanted to post. My only course of action is to copy/paste my post, close website and restart and post again but this time with one attachment.

Thanks in advance,

Maz

Offline Admin

• Administrator
Re: Deleting selected attachments from posts because quota exceeded
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 11:07:11 PM »
Hi Maz

I'm sorry I can't help you with this one. Hopefully some one more technically minded will step in and help you.

Cathy
Admin