Noel Tyl
July 25, 2014, 06:03:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Noel Tyl Forums. You'll notice many nice features in this new forum. Enjoy!

Tyl forums are a part of the main Noel Tyl.com site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Born during the Total Solar Eclipse  (Read 1110 times)
June

« on: December 18, 2012, 01:15:22 AM »

There is quite a lot written about how total solar eclipses affect individual charts but I cannot find anything about being born during a total solar eclipse.  I have a chart for a child born during the recent eclipse on 13/14th November and I`d like to find something positive.  Can anyone suggest a link or do any members have experience of these charts please?
pdw

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 04:49:27 AM »

Hi June, Celeste Teal's Eclipses is a great companion for eclipse study.

Certainly a natal eclipse offers positive personal potential; essentially it is a strong chart emphasis on an individual's core energies - his/her Sun-Moon blend.  With the Scorpio Sun and Moon highlighted and unified (Solar Eclipse conjunction) in this little one's chart, you might explore how learning, creativity, and resourcefulness may be powerfully expressed and/or significantly shared.   
Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 08:06:19 AM »

Hi.  Here's my 2 cents, but I'm not an expert on the subject.  The Moon is blocking the sunlight, but not the Sun.  They are one.  The intent, the purpose in life is to help bring self and others from a place of darkness to the healing light, in the way that a Scorpio would, with psychology or medicine, say.  See what the rest of the chart says.  The mother figure in the life will be a powerful influence for the good, if she understands these things.  I would think there would need to be no fear on the mother's part.  Nothing the child says should be turned away from.  Deal with it head on.  My grandson was born during an Aries total eclipse….and he has Pluto opposite Mars.  He has needed constant guidance because he does not use normal boundaries, he just sort of feels his way around (eclipse) and then reacts when he senses danger (Pluto-Mars), but he has an amazing mom who loves him with all her heart, so that is the key.  The Mom in your case will be very important in the influence.  Anytime there is a Moon Node with a planet, there will be the mother influence.  In this case, the influence is with the Sun and Moon.  Mother is key…her love will be the guiding principle.  Better use it wisely.

Barbara Ybarra
June

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 10:31:32 AM »

Thank you for the link pdw, I will certainly search it out.

And Barbara, thanks - this chart also belongs to my grandson, so it has been difficult to be impartial. Yes, I thought his Mum was going to have a major influence here particularly as the solar eclipse occurred right on her Moon as well and was a prolonged birth with one medical intervention after another. All 3 of them have Scorpio Moons, Dad, Mum and now baby !  What an atmosphere that`s going to create !  This nodal placement of around 21 degrees scorpio/taurus figures strongly in my family - mine, my Mum and my grandmother all at this degree.    I think babe is already influencing the mother on a deeper level as the whole experience has changed her completely.  It will be interesting to see how things pan out. Thanks for your input.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: