Author Topic: Resolving Conflicting Symbolisms  (Read 6926 times)

Offline James Williams

Resolving Conflicting Symbolisms
« on: May 13, 2013, 05:38:59 AM »
So does anyone have any example(s) of Mars-Saturn, Saturn-Uranus, Jupiter-Saturn, or Uranus-Neptune, as shared by Noel in the following article?

http://www.noeltyl.com/techniques/020330.html
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline Robynne

Re: Resolving Conflicting Symbolisms
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 01:30:47 AM »
Yes. I'd just like to add that in regard to Mars - Saturn aspects, what is written here is just so true.

In my own experience with the opposition, it often feels like driving with a constant interchange of one foot on the accelerator and the other foot on the brake.

To understand why, is gold, especially when it's been a lifetime theme.

Have also particularly seen the effects in others of the conjunction, too tightly constrained, often resulting in disease in later life that reflects that strain, and the need to always be in control.

Just wanted to bring this thread forward for its great value.

Thank you.

:)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 01:32:25 AM by Robynne »
Warning; Double Pisces! Delusion or Inspiration may depend on measure of caffeine intake.

Offline Trois-Rivières

Re: Resolving Conflicting Symbolisms
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2020, 09:18:40 AM »
Hi everyone,

Yes, I would say what Noel has written here about Saturn and Uranus is spot on.

I have an aspect between the two in my natal chart, and, while I have been studying astrology seriously since middle school (and reading the newspaper horoscopes since I was in elementary school, and, occasionally, before I entered school), I only recently stopped caring who knows about my astrological interests.

When I was attending middle and high school in a very conservative city, people frowned upon taking astrology seriously, thinking its study was limited to reading the aforementioned newspaper horoscopes and to entertaining the musings of lovesick people pining for the attention of their crushes--or worse, that it was the work of the devil.

Back then, and even while I was attending college in another (far more progressive) city, I told few people about my astrological pursuits. I probably discussed astrology with less than half a dozen people. I was afraid it would damage my intellectual credibility, which is precisely what it did with a couple of the (very few) people I told.

It was something "intellectuals" didn't do.

I have Uranus oriental in Sagittarius, and, after seeing how many members of Generation Z seem to be open-minded about it, I am no longer too concerned about public opinion.

People will either take me seriously or they won't.

Then again, comedians and court jesters make a living being the exact opposite of serious...

T-R
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 01:19:50 PM by Trois-Rivières »