Author Topic: What Makes One A Genius???  (Read 13899 times)

Offline James Williams

Re: What Makes One A Genius???
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2013, 04:50:29 AM »
Isaac, does either the 5 AM or 1:30 PM approximate times show up as Polaris' number two or three option for Morphy?
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline Isaac Starkman

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2013, 12:17:03 AM »
Isaac, does either the 5 AM or 1:30 PM approximate times show up as Polaris' number two or three option for Morphy?
Not even +/- 1 hour, but your proposal for Libra or Gemini rising could be related to his epoch, casting for 24 Sep 1836 13.31.44 UT Asc 22Lib49' conjunct Mercury.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2013, 03:59:15 AM »
Thank you again, Isaac.  I was wondering, since the 5 am time brings the Moon by SA to the MC when he was declared world champion in 1859, and similarly for the 1:30 PM time where the Sun partile conjuncts the MC by SA in 1859.  And the Libra or Gemini Ascendant seemed to fit also...very interesting example... :)
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

amymaddalozzo

Re: What Makes One A Genius???---henry ford
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2013, 11:24:32 AM »
PBS had a program on Henry ford the night--I am very aware of his story as I grew up in Detroit.  Henry Ford was definitely A  genius but  like  a  genius, he was a bit weird. He had a "sociology department" at Ford motor that looked into the employees   personal lives and they would be fired if anything unusual was found.  When his grandson took over the company, this department was done away with.
I have only "dirty data"  from Lois rodden:  July 30, 1863, 2:22PM LMT,  Greenfield (now Dearborn)  Michigan  85W15 43N11    Late scoprio rising with virgo MC   Note:  he had only 1 child, Edsel, who died before hi and with whom he had a really  difficult relationship to say the least.  AMY

Offline Halina

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2013, 07:58:28 AM »
Hi Amy, My program Sirius version 1.3 gives Henry Ford born at 7:00am, from his autobiography, B data, Ascendant 0Virgo56(attention to detail).  Try the MHEP on this chart and see if it makes sense or test it for Lunar Return at his death.