Noel Tyl
October 21, 2014, 08:07:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Noel Tyl Forums. You'll notice many nice features in this new forum. Enjoy!

Tyl forums are a part of the main Noel Tyl.com site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iran --mixed signals build-up  (Read 8854 times)
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« on: April 09, 2009, 08:23:50 AM »

We have already discussed the evaluations of the tenable charts for Iran.  We are focusing for now on the February 1, 1979 chart, at 9:50 AM IRT in Teheran.  This has been supported in communications with Iranian astrologers here on the Forum some years back.

Recently, I presented this chart in an orientation overview with the United States (Gemini rising) and with Israel (4:00 PM) with reference to mid-April 2010 ... a harrowing confluence of astrological measurements.  --With Iran, we saw the central focus upon SA Pluto=Uranus, with tr Pluto conjunct the Midheaven at the same time, and more....

The build-up has begun, obviously:  we see the United States overture for diplomatic discussion with Iran ... and this is probably relfected in the gratuitous tr Jupiter conjunct the Iranian Sun .... this is how Iran would view the American offer. And, of course, the talks are about Israel... about atomic threat (Pluto).

I think we should be aware of this in relation to news development now and over the next 15 months in particular.  Note even after that, there is Iran's SA Saturn=Pluto.   ----This is a tremendously frightening picture.

Noel Tyl

Noel Tyl
Raphael

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 05:30:16 PM »

We have already discussed the evaluations of the tenable charts for Iran.  We are focusing for now on the February 1, 1979 chart, at 9:50 AM IRT in Teheran.  This has been supported in communications with Iranian astrologers here on the Forum some years back.

Recently, I presented this chart in an orientation overview with the United States (Gemini rising) and with Israel (4:00 PM) with reference to mid-April 2010 ... a harrowing confluence of astrological measurements.  --With Iran, we saw the central focus upon SA Pluto=Uranus, with tr Pluto conjunct the Midheaven at the same time, and more....

The build-up has begun, obviously:  we see the United States overture for diplomatic discussion with Iran ... and this is probably relfected in the gratuitous tr Jupiter conjunct the Iranian Sun .... this is how Iran would view the American offer. And, of course, the talks are about Israel... about atomic threat (Pluto).

I think we should be aware of this in relation to news development now and over the next 15 months in particular.  Note even after that, there is Iran's SA Saturn=Pluto.   ----This is a tremendously frightening picture.

Noel Tyl

I agree with this view Noel. The world configurations this year, and especially next year, seem to indicate that there is going to be another Middle Eastern Crisis. Yet, in my view, there's something underneath all this, taking place in Asia, and in Africa, which could surprise the geopolitical watchers. In addition, Europe's mundane configurations are building strength; especially those over the UK (2011-2012) and there should be some more attention on this.

Raphael
Eddie
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 06:00:52 AM »

Mundane astrology expertise requires a different set of abilities, as does financial analysis.  One can be a pretty good relationship astrologer if one has studied the psychology of development and relationship.  Usually this requires a minimum of huge personal study in psychology or a university degree in the same.  But even so, one needs to know something about the nature of the person.  If the person is suffering from chronic Lyme induced bipolar disorder this will not show up in the chart, and although circumstances might, one will not know how to read them in a predictive way.  Do we look for the positive re-birthed Pluto, or the dire yucky Pluto.  And if the person is by nature because of the disease, a dour person, all the astrology in the world may be wrong.

Like wise, one cannot be much of a financial analyst in astrology unless one is first a financial analyst.  Weingarten and Merriman were first financial wizards who knowing the markets then learned astrology.

Finally, unless one is a geo-political analyst, one's abilities at predicting the events that are happening on the ground with astrology is limited.  One needs to understand the geo-political needs of all the countries that are operating in the arena.  Obviously Canada is not much of a player in the middle east.  But to be able to do the astrology here, and make predictions of a new middle east crises, one needs to understand the potential impacts of OIL, the world economic impacts, China's needs, as well as the splinter groups such as Hesbollah and Al Kaida, and then the players in the group.  One needs to first look at their geopolitical circumstances of everyone involved.

I don't see any evidence of that in most mundane astrology work:  just wild predictions based on no real geo-political knowledge.  In the mid 90's there were substantial predictions of the death of the sitting POTUS, based on astrology.  None of that took place.  9-11 took place and the security around the POTUS was exponentially beefed up.   There were predictions of a new rise of the Fourth Reich by some, but none of that took place.  Astrology is only about 70% accurate and free will often kicks in.  Astrology looks at trends based on stuff in the past like weather.  But when a new element kicks into the geo-political equation, then this must first be looked at as to how it may impact and then impact and then impact out into the future.  Then you do the astrology.

There are several new elements here.  We are no longer looking at a USA that is confrontational and unwilling to assist with peace.  We are looking at a different USA.  We are also looking at a new POTUS with clear charisma.  Without figuring just these two elements into the equation, one cannot be looking at aspects and angles with any expected accuracy.  And we are looking at a changed economic condition for everyone into the future, which contraints what people are able to do with the resources that they have available.  All of this and much more will change the equation. 

Look at the ECONOMIC-GEO-POLITCAL circumstances first:  then look at the astrology.  AND THEN MAKE YOUR PREDICTIONS.

Eddie
Kathy Rose

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 12:22:46 PM »

Today Ahmadinejad talked at the UN meeting on racism.... he immediately launched into comments that the diplomats thought were full of anti-Semitism. This triggered a walkout of many of the European diplomats.

Looking at Iran's chart today - isn't it interesting that tp Moon is just one degree from the MC? Plus tr Uranus so very close to an exact square to Venus (r. 7).

We'll see what this stirs up.

Kathy Rose

Kathy Rose Astrology

http://roseastrology.com/
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 02:11:15 PM »

Good work, Kathy!

It seems inexorable ... the build up to April 2010, involving the US and Israel.  [see earlier posts about this]

The TP tip is very strong again March 30, 2010 (conjunct the fourth cusp), with tr Uranus again square Venus, with tr Pluto at the Midheaven, SA MH conjunct Mars; and above all, SA Pluto=Uranus.  Some cards will be played then for sure.

It looks like a violent outbreak, a militaristic attack, a revolutionary statement by Iran against.

Noel Tyl

Noel Tyl
Kathy Rose

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 02:27:27 PM »

Yes - these are obvious signals. I found it very interesting to see the precise activity playing out with a mundane tp Moon. These are the seeds being planted for the activity coming in a year.

Kathy

Kathy Rose Astrology

http://roseastrology.com/
Plamen Penev

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 11:07:37 AM »

I just read an article on cnn. com  - "Commentary: Ahmadinejad's problem with women"...The data I found - Mahmoud AHMADINEJAD,October 28, 1956 at 12:00 PM (unknown) in Garmsar (Iran).

There are some  interesting transits: T Neptune oppose N Moon which conjuncts N Pluto and square the Nodes, T Uranus oppose N Venus. Are those transits refer to public

discontent, loosen state control over people's personal affairs and problem with women? SA Saturn= Mercury, SA Saturn=Venus, SA Neptune=Jupiter - heavy responsibilities, understand

peacefulness and emphasis on religion. How these transits could affect Friday's election? Does anyone have info on the birth time?

Plamen Penev
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 11:11:49 AM by Plamen Penev » Logged
DGordon

Cosmic Cardinal Cross Astrologer

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2009, 11:03:37 AM »

Always easier to see after the fact that transiting Jupiter and Neptune conjunct in Aquarius screams electoral fraud, and it does not take a national chart to see religious authority trumping democratic freedom when such conditions are normal. The election in Iran is being watched for "irregularities", and there are allegations of fraud. If this stands, I think Iran will be contributing to the T-square conflict coming up.

Daniel

Consciousness between the brows. Breathe oh-ee-ah.
Isaac Starkman

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2009, 02:01:51 AM »

Ahmadinejad was born in Aradan 35N13 52E20. Judging from his very small eyes there is high probability that he has Aquarius rising. With only 7 events I found the time 13.26.56 IT (09.56.56 UT) as the best. Asc 13Aqu32'. Because I have only 7 events I can't be confident for this birth time.
NN and Saturn on MC 90 Pluto- his obsession to nuclear weapons most probably will cause to his downfall. Vertex conj. Pluto and opposition Mars. Uranus 120 MC –PhD IN engineering.
The following PSSR aspects could confirm this birth time:
1.   20 June 2003 Major
Moon 0 Jup 24'
2.   12 June 2009 win
Moon 0 Mercury 20'
In the current solar return, precession corrected, Jupiter on Desc. NN on radical Asc.
In the converse solar return Jupiter on MC! Saturn on radical Asc
In the converse solar return, precession corrected, Jupiter on Desc
IF my rectification is correct next year will be his most difficult year, most probably he will be forced to quit his position:
In the solar return for Oct 2009 Saturn on MC!
In the solar return, precession corrected, Saturn on Asc and Pluto 180 MC!
In the converse solar return, precession corrected, Saturn and Moon in Desc.

Tanja R. T.

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 01:47:53 PM »

Hello everyone,
i was wondering if current fights of oppositionand people on the streets in Iran  are somehow visible in the chart ?
I´m complete novice in mundane astrology, but what looks interesting for me in this sense, is that AP picture of Iran, that reflects the foundatin of the Iranian state through revolution, is stirred by Pluto transit, currently tr Pluto over AP=Sun/Uranus...
And TP Moon is conjuncting Aquarius stellium in 11th in oppositin with Jupiter these days.

Following Noels notes on houses in mundane astr.,  political opposition would be ruled by Moon (cancer IC) and Moon is interestingly on AC of the Khomeini Revolution chart.

Is there any other way to look to the political opposition in the chart? Could Pluto perhaps symbolize such forces,  as opposition in some countries has to operate largly in undergroud?

Would 6th house in mundane astrology represent police too? As Sun rules 6th in this chart.

Thanks in advance
Tanja
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 01:57:17 PM »

Hello everyone,
i was wondering if current fights of oppositionand people on the streets in Iran  are somehow visible in the chart ?
I´m complete novice in mundane astrology, but what looks interesting for me in this sense, is that AP picture of Iran, that reflects the foundatin of the Iranian state through revolution, is stirred by Pluto transit, currently tr Pluto over AP=Sun/Uranus...
And TP Moon is conjuncting Aquarius stellium in 11th in oppositin with Jupiter these days.

Following Noels notes on houses in mundane astr.,  political opposition would be ruled by Moon (cancer IC) and Moon is interestingly on AC of the Khomeini Revolution chart.

Is there any other way to look to the political opposition in the chart? Could Pluto perhaps symbolize such forces,  as opposition in some countries has to operate largly in undergroud?

Would 6th house in mundane astrology represent police too? As Sun rules 6th in this chart.

Thanks in advance
Tanja

Good instincts, Tanja  R-T!   ---People=Asc.  Uprisings and revolts: obviously Uranus and Mars.

You've gleaned much from the Mundane notes, and that pleases me.  You're valid about Pluto.  --We all must watch these charts for another 8 months or so to see how reliable they are.

Again:  Nice work Tanja!

Noel Tyl

Noel Tyl
Tanja R. T.

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2009, 02:05:25 PM »

Dear Noel,
thank you !
Your Notes are very helpful, and i just read your Prediction in Astrology too. Very interesting analysis there! And I am so glad you have Mundane chapter on the Forum.
Irans chart is very interesting and I hope so much opposition will win and that will be the Pluto work there! Not bombs!

Tanja
Dean Bensics

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2009, 05:42:25 PM »

Dear Isaac:

I think your rectification for Mahmoud Ahmandinejad holds promise.

1) The MC so tightly configured with Saturn and Pluto definitely shows a political orientation that is authoritarian in nature.

2) With the Nodes so closely involved with Saturn (r. 12) and Pluto (r. 9) one senses contacts with large organizations and religious leadership.

3) Look at Sun (9, r. 7) disposited by Pluto (r. 9) square Saturn. This is absolutely an irrational and defensive fear of the “other” with overtones of the cultural/religious. Recall his paranoid comments about Israel, Jews and the Holocaust.

4) MC-ruler, Jupiter contacts Venus (r. 3) < > Mercury…he was a transportation engineer.

5) AP=Sun/Moon and Neptune/Pluto…he always needs to be front-and-center; highly unusual apocalyptic beliefs about the return of the messianic Imam who will usher in paradise.

6) Right now, SA Uranus (r. ASC) is at the AP (00-Libra-04)…highly unpredictable; a lightning rod.

Also, of note...the 2009 Aries Solar Ingress for Iran shows Sun (r. ASC) square Pluto (r. 4)...the president, the people, the opposition in a grand power struggle.

Regards,

Dean Bensics
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 06:00:22 PM by Dean Bensics » Logged
Tanja R. T.

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 03:11:13 AM »

Hello,

Thanks for bringing Ingress charts to attention here.
With all other SA and transit activity, those charts seem to be very telling. At least it seems to me so, as I try to understand mundane astr.

Upcoming Cancer Ingress chart for Teheran, shows exact Jupiter-Neptune conjunction on DC. This election fraud by Ahmedinedjad as public concern I guess. And Sun stays in hard aspect with Pluto related to AC and IC. Uranus squares Sun.  Venus ruling MC conjuncts Mars here. Sounds like violence allied with positions in power? or could religious leader of Iran be suggested by Mars as it ruled 9th in the Ingress chart?

Libra ingress shows Uranus in 9th opposing Saturn and Mercury. Uranus ruling the 8th in ingress chart.
Political opposition - IC ruled by Venus in quindecile Jupiter pushing in to the 8th - not givig up, hoping for help perhaps?
There is also Mars in 12th quindecile Pluto (Mars ruling MC)  in Cancer ingress chart - it sounds logical that current political power is not giving up easiliy. Or is there another suggestion of this configuration?

Capricorn ingress shows again Jupiter-Neptune conjunction in DC, with Moon. And brings Sun to conjunction with Pluto, again AC in Leo and IC in Scorpio. I wonder how could Moon position be interpreted in this ingress Chart?
 It is on the 7th cusp, conjuncting Jupiter-Neptune, ruling the 12th where Mars is positioned 6 degres from AC.

It seems like the issue around fraud election results is not going to end soon.

Every suggestion is appreciated

Tanja
Isaac Starkman

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2009, 04:24:22 AM »

My rectification for Iran, based on 20 major events is: 1 Feb 1979 9.40.12 IT Asc 7Ari39'
Examples:
1.   20 Aug 1988 Cease-fire
Primary:
Ven 0 MC 5'
Mer 0 XI 0'
Secondary:
MC 0 Ven 8'
2.   21 June 1990 Major earthquake
PSSR:
Ura 90 Asc 6'
Sat 90 Plu 0
Moon 90 Nep 16'
Transit:
Ura 90 Asc 16'
3.   6 May 1995 Boycott
Primary:
MC 90 Plu 4'
MC 0 Nep 6'
Asc 180 Sat 11'
4.   19 Feb 2003 The worst airplane disaster
Primary:
MC 90 Sat 4'
Nep 150 III 0'
Plu 180 Moon 5'
Mars 60 VIII 5'
Secondary:
Moon 180 Ura 10'
PSSR:
Mars 60 III 6'
5.   13 June 2009 demonstrations
Primary:
Plu 90 Sat 1'
Asc 180 Ura 9'
Mer 180 Sat 9'
Nep 0 Ura 9'
SN 180 Mars 7'
Mars 120 VIII 3'
Secondary:
Mars 60 VIII 1'
PSSR:
Sat 120 MC 0'
Moon 180 Sat 6'
Plu 90 VIII 1'
Prediction: to my opinion, the current uprising will be calmed down, Ahmadinejad will stay in his position but the countdown is beginning. The most dangerous period for him will be in October- November 2010. One possible scenario: Obama will see that talks are not helpful and he will impose sanctions. Uprising against Ahmadinejad will lead to his downfall. I will not be surprised if he will be forcefully deposed.
Transit Pluto will conjunct MC all 2010, NN will cross MC in Oct-Nov 2010.
Converse Pluto will be in opposition to the Sun from July 2010 to March 2011, and converse Neptune will be in opposition to the Asc from July 2010 to May 2012.
In the Libra Ingress for 23 Sep 2010 Saturn on Asc, SN on MC 180 Pluto.
The last Solar eclipse in Jan 2009 conjunct radical Mercury – activated the protest.
In June 2010 there will be lunar eclipse exactly on radical MC- change in the leader.
The solar eclipse on 12 Nov 1947 (corresponding to 23 April 2010) is exactly on Uranus in 8th house in Scorpio – assassination is a possibility.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 06:27:43 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: