Author Topic: Your Love Life: The Venus Return  (Read 15311 times)

Offline Halina

Your Love Life: The Venus Return
« on: August 13, 2013, 12:30:42 PM »
     Most of us are familiar with Lunar Returns.  Solar Fire or your astrology program easily calculates your Venus Return chart for any date.  So I went back to a time when I had my first love affair, July 1, 1962 and had Solar Fire produce the Venus Return for that period.  In this chart Venus returned to the same position it was in my natal and it did this on the date, Dec 9, 1961.  This is my Venus Return chart for 1 year, roughly Dec 9,1961 until the next Venus Return, Dec 9, 1962.
I use this Venus chart in a biwheel, Venus Return chart in the middle and the transits for July 1, 1962 on the outside wheel.  Wow!  Absolute correlation, transitting  Venus was exactly conj the 7th cusp, partnerships and exactly trine my Venus Return Sun, ruler of the 7th of partnership in the 10th House.  Tr Sun conj tr Moon, in 5th!
      So using this method you can look ahead and see if a coming year is good for your love life.  Also look back when your affair or love life ended and you will probably see transitting Venus in bad aspect to your Venus Return chart.   You can also use precession if you like and employ Aries Points for really significant events, also P of F.
      A woman in her Venus Return chart for the year had Venus conj Mars in 11th, so issue of a relationship were due that year.  The 11th is fifth of her 7th, so it would be something about her husband.  Corroboration was Sun in the 10th, ruling her 7th husband, conj Pluto, something about a change in relationship.  The husband informed the woman he didn't want to be married anymore.  There was another woman in his life.  Trans Venus squared Pluto in the Return chart.  He moved in with another woman when trans Venus conjuncted Return Saturn and squared Return Venus, Jupiter, Mars, bringing finality to her long marriage.
      So when you see posts about movie stars forming new relationships or divorcing, don't forget their Venus Return chart in a biwheel with current transits.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 02:58:52 PM by Halina »

Offline waterbird

Re: Your Love Life: The Venus Return
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 07:52:11 PM »
Halina

Every 24 years your Venus and Jupiter returns could prove interesting. Just take a look back at your life and recall what happened at 24, 42 and 72 years of age!

water bird

Offline Halina

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 06:15:27 AM »
Thanx Waterbird, will do.  24 years ago, 1989, large real estate offer; 42 years ago, 1971, marriage.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 06:18:48 AM by Halina »

Offline Francine

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 11:14:01 AM »
Were the vertex and the nodes in aspect? I read that signifies meeting an important person in solar and venus return charts.

Offline Halina

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 06:43:34 AM »
Hi Francine, No, Vertex and Nodes were not in aspect.

juliap

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 03:23:00 PM »
Would you put a special emphasis on aspects the Venus Return chart makes to the Natal? If so, what kind of orb?
I was interested in exploring this idea so I cast mine for this year, Venus is in Scorpio in the 4th square Mars (a 3 degree orb), Mars in the 12th a few degrees shy (-2.5) of the Asc in Leo.
Gee, I sure wish my husband would get our bathroom remodel done !! it's only been in progress for a year or so... he is more into mountain biking at the moment !
okay, and my birthday present this year was a bidet. That is funny.
I will check for upcoming aspects to Venus and perhaps be able to see when it all might finally get finished.
The Venus return Sun is exactly conjunct my Jupiter in Libra, (and the October New Moon) with
Sun/natal Jupiter in the return 2nd. (I did make some art sales thru an online gallery this month...first time that has happened.)
The transiting Moon was square my natal Venus that day in the return 6th (income from creative efforts? and in Aquarius/computers/internet.)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 08:24:16 PM by juliap »

Offline waterbird

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2013, 09:07:55 PM »
Juliap,

You can use your Venus Return as a stand alone chart first as you do a Solar Return and then it around your Natal chart as a transit chart.

water bird

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2013, 02:52:44 PM »
I looked at a few of my venus returns:  The one that occurred before my  husband died:  Venus in the 7th house, opposed Uranus in the 2th house and square natal mars in scoprio.  Venus return mars was also closely square natal Uranus in cancer.

The one before we married:  libra ruling the 7th house with pluto in the 7th, square venus.

Offline Halina

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2013, 06:57:01 AM »
Hi Amy,  "Venus in 7th, partner, opp Uranus, in 2nd"...this certainly relates to the event, since the 2nd House, is the 8th from the 7th, i.e.sudden(Uranus), death(8th) of spouse(7th).
Venus Returns are accurate and correspond to the actual event.   Thanx for the example.