Noel Tyl
April 24, 2014, 04:42:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Noel Tyl Forums. You'll notice many nice features in this new forum. Enjoy!

Tyl forums are a part of the main Noel Tyl.com site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the breakdown of us gouverment  (Read 1043 times)
SGFoxe

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2013, 07:57:23 AM »

It's interesting isn't it? I'm listening to Sunday's talking heads whilst I write/McCain is blustering about ... stuff

One of the few areas of agreement I have with Noel is the 7GE35 rising ... I use a 2:14:45 est am philly chart ...

The current bone crushing pluto Saturn mutual reception ... is reflected in US progressed chart ... p-Saturn retro at 3 scorp ...p-Pluto direct at 29CP15 ... government and taxes ... probably the necessity of restructuring both ... sextile by sign though perfecting square by angle.

Here is the beauty part ... the p-moon as of 18October is 24LI30 ... the lunar eclipse of 18October is 25AR45 .... the eclipse engages Obama's progressed chart, primarily his p-moon at 27aries or so, his p asc at 26 aries and his p mars in p-sixth at 24

Do you think Obama knows what Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin means?

I wish Solar Fire did some of the tricks the old dos NOVA did ... like a solar return to the progressed moon ... the sun will be at 24 libra 30 -07, the degree of the US progressed moon at 12:22:20 pm est ... I did it for philly ... which has pluto 12th house conjunction w/ascendant ... and moon partile applying conjunction with retro Uranus at 9AR02/9AR58 ... this on 17 October 2013 ... which is the date the money stops ...
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 08:10:39 AM by SGFoxe » Logged
Marsha Massino

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2013, 08:08:51 AM »

Do you think Obama knows what Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin means?

This gave me chills as I had to look up the meaning myself and found this:

http://www.cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/BQA/k/65/Mene-Mene-Tekel-Upharsin-Daniel-525.htm

Belshazzar, co-regent of the Babylonian Empire, watched as these words were supernaturally written on the palace wall the very night his kingdom fell (probably October 13, 539 BC)

Marsha
SGFoxe

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2013, 08:15:18 AM »

Right ... remember the Babylonians were partying hearty with the sacred good looted from Hebrew Temples, while someone had left the gates of Babylon open for Cyrus' Persian Army to capture the city w/out shedding a drop of blood.

And Daniel went on to instruct the Persian Magi in the sacred astral arts and sciences of Babylon ... being appointed Chief Magus by Cyrus for this gift of holy fire and also effecting the return to Israel.
Alice McDermott

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2013, 05:32:16 PM »

I wish Solar Fire did some of the tricks the old dos NOVA did ... like a solar return to the progressed moon ... the sun will be at 24 libra 30 -07, the degree of the US progressed moon at 12:22:20 pm est ... I did it for philly ... which has pluto 12th house conjunction w/ascendant ... and moon partile applying conjunction with retro Uranus at 9AR02/9AR58 ... this on 17 October 2013 ... which is the date the money stops ...

Solar Fire does - but with a slightly different method.

Go to chart>return/ingress>Advanced & Ingress>Options>Sun and then, under Position or Ingress, put in the degree of the progressed Moon; under which returns click the nearest return button and then click OK. 

I used the degree of 24Libra27'40", which was the exact degree of the SP Moon on 17th October and got the attached chart.

Note the transiting Moon triggering the near exact Uranus-Pluto square on that day - very stressful indeed!  In addition the SP Moon is square radix Mercury, ruler of the Ascendant and 5th house, so there will be masses of communication.

The POTUS chart worries me somewhat.   It has an eclipse of the Sun activating in November, which is carrying Mars/Pluto, Saturn/Node and Jupiter/Neptune midpoints with it - which can all be very difficult midpoints.  The Sun is the leader of the nation and also rules the Ascendant, the people of the nation, so this seems to suggest considerable upheaval over the next few months.

The parallax Secondary Progressed Moon for this chart on the 17th October is 9Libra33, also triggering the difficult Uranus-Pluto square.

Alice

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: