Noel Tyl
September 20, 2014, 04:56:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Noel Tyl Forums. You'll notice many nice features in this new forum. Enjoy!

Tyl forums are a part of the main Noel Tyl.com site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Symbolism in Astrology  (Read 328 times)
wisdom1

« on: October 21, 2013, 06:45:50 PM »

A few years ago while I was analyzing my chart, and analyzing progressions, I realized the symbolic meaning of my 2 rx planets.

I have Jupiter not really rx but SD in my 3rd and rules my 3rd

In my progressions Jupiter turned direct when I was 2 yr.s old, at which point my parents took me to Greece where I lived with my grandparents for 2 years. (the 3rd a move, Jupiter to a foreign place) Many times I've seen that when a Progressed planet changes direction especially in the 3rd or 4th house it indicates a move.

I also have Saturn rx in my chart in my 3rd and rules my 4th, P Saturn turned direct when I was 26.
That is when I learned how to drive (3rd transportation)
That same year I moved back into my Parents house (Saturn ruling the 4th)

Just thought I'd share this interesting tidbit.

Has anybody else noticed something like this in their chart.

Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 09:37:55 AM »

Hi W1:

Yep, I have almost the same thing, with Jupiter rx in my 3rd house, but I consider it more SD.  It moved direct the next day (one year progressed). Jupiter is an intercepted ruler of my 1st house of identity.  My parents moved us when I was almost 1 yrs old from a bible-belt red-neck rural town to an area that was eventually rather cosmopolitan in nature.  My life would have been very different, and my identity very different, if we had stayed where I was born.  I probably would have been a cowgirl and rode a horse (love horses but never got to ride).  I would have found my way eventually to where I am, but it would have been an odd mix with my Aquarius Jupiter out there near the oil fields.

Barbara Ybarra
robynne

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 01:52:02 PM »

Thanks Wisdom 1 and Barbara

Although my Jupiter is not rx, its in Pisces, and rules the 11th. All my life I have been drawn towards and involved with people, friends and communities that have quite strong spiritual and philosophical beliefs, the 11th house also contains the asteroids Hopi 3' and Urania 5' in Capricorn, so many of them have been astrologers as well as being people who appreciate nature.

Cheers
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 02:31:39 PM by robynne » Logged

Time spent laughing is time spent with the Gods... may they live long and prosper!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: