Author Topic: Simpson Family & Astrology  (Read 6395 times)

Offline Halina

Simpson Family & Astrology
« on: October 31, 2013, 06:10:27 AM »

Here are the Zodiac sign of the Simpson characters:  Homer Simpson-Pisces;
 Bart Simpson-Aries; Lisa Simpson-Aquarius; Marge Simpson-Libra; Milhouse-Virgo; Apu-Taurus; Principal Skinner-Cancer; Nelson-Scorpio; Grandpa- Capricorn; Selma (or Patty)-Gemini; Cari-Leo; and Lenny-Sagittarius.  Do you agree with these sign matchups or would you change some?   See other possibilities in the next post below.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 02:39:07 PM by Halina »

Offline Halina

Simpson Characters & Astrology
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 02:07:25 PM »
"Homer Simpson is, apparently, a Taurus. This fits – yes? The Missus, Marge, is a Gemini – this is all from the official site btw & Bart Simpson is an Aries. I could not find the birthdates of the rest BUT does anyone more- Simpsons- aware than I have an idea whether the Taurus & Gemini thing resonates for their relationship? It would need to be great sex, i am thinking. A Gemini woman would tend to be driven mad by a lower-Taurus buffoon such as Homer lying on the couch eating donuts and all. Perhaps she finds him amusing? If the Bart character were ever allowed to grow up, he’d so take Homer out. As in smackdown. Don’t you think? Aries boys like active dads with trophies all over the shop & prone to giving motivational pep talks to help hone the Aries brilliance."  submitted by Randall
     well it does resonate, because they remind me of my parents in a way. i think homer IS totally bovine and I can see my own mother in Marge. my parents were mismatched in a similar way although Dad is a scorp so much more control-freaky/judgemental. like my mum, Marge is naturally smart but sort of hemmed in by societal expectations re: her generation of women. she can be spot on about things but also has that strained quality that all geminis trapped in a relationship with a particularly inert earth or water sign can get.
in a bad situation they even start to dumb down their own intelligence just to please their partner / smooth things over in the relationship. then they have an affair on the side.
geminis are not BUILT to do the same repetitive tasks over and over again ad nauseum without a chance to exercise their natural intellect and ability to be the amazing social butterfly/gossip queen/life of the party.   submitted by anonymous.
          That’s really interesting… my parents also have the Gemini/Taurus combo.. My Mum is so like Marge, it’s spooky. (there’s an episode where Marge cleans the house because she fears what the cleaners will think of her… my mum has also done the same thing… I put this down to the Virgo moon)
 I wouldn’t say my Dad is totally like homer, but his only way of relaxing is to sit down on the sofa and not move/talk for a few hours, which my gemini mum finds infuriating!  I wonder what Lisa is...I feel I am the most like her.  submitted by Jenny.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 02:20:27 PM by Halina »