Author Topic: Data for Susan Boyle  (Read 55438 times)

Offline sunflower

Re: Data for Susan Boyle
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2009, 03:25:03 PM »
All,

Susan Boyles Jupiter Return for Jan 17 2009 looks interesting.

The Uranus - Venus conj on the M/H - unexpected success before the public?'

Jupiter-Sun conj in 7th of 'others'- the audience loved her - Global success indicated - Jupiter ruling the M/H.

Nodes 2nd/8th Axis - money rolling in from her success indicated. Sun rules 2nd and 3rd.

Venus ruled Libra Moon moving into 5th of speculation - Susan wont have to worry about money with the 5th house ruler on M/H!

Picky Saturn in 3rd opposing Uranus-Venus conj - she rose above her critics and proved herself.

Exalted Mars in Cap 6th, ruler of POF 10th! She will do very well!

Any feed back appreciated.

sunflower    :)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 03:28:08 PM by sunflower »
sunflower

Offline Alice Portman

• Alice Portman Astrologer
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2009, 04:15:15 PM »
Interesting, Lauren, re the Draconic - and to see her natal peregrine Pluto conjunct Node now at the Aries Point, too !!!  Not surprising, I guess, along with Moon in Taurus (quite a few commented initially, without knowing her exact data, that they thought she must have a prominent Taurus placement - and in the Draconic, 5th house Moon rules the 7th)!

This thread must be near its end now but I couldn't help noticing that it must have received the most contributions and most views yet on this site.

Thanks for your insights, Lauren!

Jill

In addition to the Draconic Moon in Taurus Susan has the Taurus duad of Gemini rising.  The duads of the Ascendant strongly affect the physical appearance unless an exact aspect from a planet to the Ascendant takes precedence, and even then their signature is still visible.

Susan also has her Aries Sun in the Leo duad, a lovely combination to handle fame as the Sun is exalted in Aries and dignified in Leo.  The MC is in the Leo duad of Aquarius so she has Sun conjunct MC in Leo in her duad chart (attached).

Her Moon is in the Pisces duad of Libra - a lovely combination for music -n and this is conjunct duad Jupiter, duad Neptune and duad Vertex.

Alice McDermott

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2009, 11:24:16 AM »
Hi Lauren,

Sorry it took me so long to reply.  In case anyone is still interested, the dates I found for the Britain's Got Talent auditions were Oct. 23-24, 2008 and the Live performance was Jan. 21, 2009, Glasgow.

Source:  http://forum.unrealitytv.co.uk/index.php?topic=6250.0

Have no idea if this is legitimate.

Didn't mean to offend about the eyebrow comment, Lauren.  The more I look at Susan's "before" photos the more it looks like she was doctored a little to make her look a bit dowdy.

Thank you to everyone for the insightful comments.  Alice, as usual you find the most interesting information from the duads.  Hope your book is coming along.

Offline Isaac Starkman

« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2009, 11:52:11 PM »
The Semi Final of Britain's Got Talent will start on 24 May and the Live Final will be on 30 May. What is the prospect of Susan Boyle to win?
My analysis, based on my rectification, both for her Radix and Epoch shows that her prospect are very low to be the winner.
The primary directions in Topocentric System are:
Sat 60 MC R/R 2'
III 60 Sat E/R 1'
Sun 60 Nep E/R 3'
Sun 150 Sat R/E 4'
Ven 150 Sat R/E 1'
Ura 90 III E/E 3'
Secondary:
Sun 120 Sat E/R 2'
PSSR:
Moon 90 Nep R/R 2'
SN 90 Asc R/E 6'
Mer 90 Nep E/E 8'
Mars 0 Plu E/E 0'
Transits (30 May 2009 23.00 UT)
Saturn 150 MC 44'
Mars 90 Saturn 37'
Converse transits:
Saturn 60 III 10'
Mercury 90 XII 27'
In the solar return, precession corrected, Saturn exactly on Asc of the solar 180 Mars.
In all the above techniques Saturn and Neptune are very dominant while there is complete absent of Jupiter - this indicates only for failure.

Offline Isaac Starkman

Sucessful prediction
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2009, 12:30:42 AM »
Susan Boyle lost Britain's Got Talent. It was a stunning loss. Who wasn't moved by her angelic voice, which is second to none? but the stars "decided" she will be the second.
The following aspects helped her at least to be the second:
Primary directions in topocentric system:
Ven 60 Sun E/E 0'
Jup0 Mercury R/R 8'
Moon 0 MC E/R 3'
Secondaries:
Asc 120 Jup E/R 5'
Regressed Venus 60 Venus E/E 3'
Regressed Moon 60 regressed Mercury R/R 6'
But of course the many other aspects involving Saturn prevent her from the desired title.
Additional Transits are:
Nep 150 III 30'
Mars 60 Asc 62'
Mercury 90 Uranus 52'
Saturn 0 V 72'
Converse transits:
Saturn 20 Asc 68'
Ven 90 Asc 46'
Mars 30 MC 0'
Plu 0 Asc 1'
I'm not a prophet, and although I'm Sagittarius with Neptune rising I don't have any special prognostic ability. Everyone who would follow Alexander Marr's systems could do it, especially when the date is fixed ahead as in this case and in elections.
I correctly predicted the winner in US elections for 2000, 2004 –it was published in Considerations mag months before the elections.
When I had a rectified chart for Joe Biden in August 2008 I predicted- very clear and easy prediction- that he will be the Vice president. Needless to say that with false rectification for Obama no prediction was possible.
Such predictions are proofing, although still not in definite way, that:
1.   Primary directions in topocentric system is valid system (despite Michael Wackford's severe criticism in his article "Topocentric Houses: Loose ends and Unrapt parallels)
2.   Prediction without Pre natal Epoch is impossible
In the demi converse lunar, casting for 10 Feb 1913, precession corrected, Venus, NN and Moon on Desc and Jupiter 180 MC.
In the demi converse lunar for the epoch, casting for 19 Aug 1911, Saturn and Mars on Asc and Neptune on MC.
So we have clear indications both for her success in reaching the Finale and for her loss of the title.
It is a pity that I didn't bet on her loss- I could win thousands of pounds…

Pamela Young

« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2009, 04:22:47 AM »
Well, congratulations, Isaac.  I was devoutly hoping you would be wrong in your prediction, I must admit; at the time you first posted it, what you were saying seemed very unlikely.    But they say she'll have a very lucrative recording contract regardless, so her career is hopefully just beginning even if she didn't win this particular competition.   Her loss in this contest seems to be part of a trend, what with the favourites to win "American Idol" and "Dancing with the Stars" also having lost.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 07:30:26 AM by Pamela Young »

Offline pdw

« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2009, 06:10:43 AM »
Yes, congratulations, Isaac.  Sometimes astrology is more about predictions in the moment rather than followup after the fact.  I appreciate both so thank you for posting today.

As Pamela pointed out, and a famous quote suggests, it appears that it's not whether Susan Boyle won or lost, it's how she plays the  the game (of popularity).  Perhaps a reminder to include 'possibility' in our predictive thinking and seemingly either-or situations. 

Offline sunflower

« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2009, 04:16:40 PM »
All,

I was hoping Susan Boyle might win either despite or because of Isaac's prediction..<g>!. Well she came second to a group of young male dancers who put on a great show indeed. Maybe Neptune,Chiron and Jupiter in Aquarius - Sign of groups and peers, etc.

However Susan Boyle's name has become a household word globaly and she is famous for her wonderful voice and true grit. She really didnt need this win as she had it all in the bag after her first appearance on BGT. Maybe her Jupiter return at the time of her first performance and Venus return coming up?

The young male group will break up in time inevitably as groups do, but Susan can go on performing in her own right. Who would wish to deny her the fame she has so rightly won? From obscurity and ordinary to extraordinary!

sunflower   :)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 10:17:23 PM by sunflower »
sunflower

Offline sunflower

« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2009, 10:39:18 PM »
All,

It is reported by the www.Sunco.UK, Susan Boyle checked into the Priory suffering from emotional exhaustion after her performance Saturday night.

Both SP Sun and Mercury, her ruling planet are in her 12th House- also T Sun and Mercury are also there. We can see just how much the build up over the past seven weeks effected her emotionally.

sunflower    :)
sunflower

Offline Isaac Starkman

« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2009, 01:08:37 AM »
Thanks you Pamela, pdw and Dean.
Dean: since 1996 there is my program Polaris. It is easy to work with it, no need of any calculations. Yes, books are important, but one need a practical work with many charts to have control over Marr's methods.

Pamela Young

« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2009, 12:04:25 AM »
Isaac, I've been pondering your analysis of Susan Boyle's failure to win the competition.  I'm getting really worried about her; she was taken to a psychiatric hospital in London called The Priory some hours after the show.  Staffers said she was acting strangely at her hotel, so an ambulance was called and, while she didn't refuse to go, police accompanied the ambulance to the hospital.  Simon Cowell and Piers Morgan, as well as her brother, have been saying she's just exhausted and needs a few days to get herself together after all the drama, but  according to an article online (for which I can't get the link to work for some reason), the chief medical officer of The Priory, Professor Chris Thompson, says the private clinic " ... is not a rest home and it's not a spa.  It is a psychiatric hospital.  ... I cannot talk specifically about Susan Boyle (but) ... I read Susan Boyle was assessed under the Mental Health Act.  It implies compulsory admission.  It implies there was a degree of personal risk.  Secondarily it implies she did not want to come into hospital voluntarily."  His comments cast doubt on producers' claims that Miss Boyle, who has learning difficulties, is simply in need of a long rest.' And her brother Gerry Boyle was quoted as saying that Susan was questioning her career beyond the show Britain's Got Talent, but that he was confident she'd "soon be back to her normal self."

I had a look at her chart, and I'm really concerned.  Transiting Saturn is just starting to go through her 5th house, in which it will conjoin her Moon eventually.  However, well before then she has two eclipses to weather, the total solar eclipse on July 22, which will oppose her natal Saturn, and the lunar eclipse on August 6, which will conjoin her MC; by the time of the lunar eclipse, transting Jupiter in her 10th house will have retrograded to oppose her natal 4th house Uranus again.  I'm REALLY worried; she's undergone the kind of intense scrutiny and intrusion into her private life that usually only movie stars and British royalty have to put up with, and it's happened very suddenly.  Then, after all that, she lost, in addition to having been put down for losing her  temper and swearing at photographers, etc.  Her whole life has been built around the dream of becoming a professional singer, and it seemed to be coming true in a way that was almost Cinderella-like - and then that huge letdown. 

You were mentioning her Solar Return, Isaac; if you have any thoughts about her future beyond the show, I hope you may have the time to share them.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 12:17:26 PM by Pamela Young »

Lura

« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2009, 06:29:10 AM »
Pamela,

Your caring for Susan reflects my concern; even in the smallest towns, we are praying for her.

Saturn slows down the rhythmn, which is definitely needed.  If I recall, I share the Venus-Uranus trine, and hope it finds her comfort.  Stephen Arroyo comments in one of his books, that the transit of Saturn through the fifth has the effect of "throwing one back on yourself."  Hopefully, help will come with someone able to stand in the gap until she can get her bearings on what comes next.

Becoming an idol is dangerous or can be, but in the chaos, it is said created things return.

I'm glad you posted.

Pamela Young

« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2009, 06:11:14 PM »
Thanks, Lura; I'm glad to know that you and others also have her in your thoughts.  I just read that she's been discharged from that clinic and is "feeling much better", so here's hoping everything will be okay.

Offline Claire

« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2009, 10:29:46 PM »
Although she obviously has suffered from nervous condition recently I dont feel she is a Gemini but more Aries to me.  That she has Gemini rising as some say perhaps that is true as her chart ruler would then be Mercury in Pisces.  Given her body type, Pisces is more feasible.  She is cantankerous and quite crude and that is much more Aries.   

Offline Bernadette

« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2009, 10:14:34 AM »
Hi Pamela and Lura,

It would appear that your concern and prayers have all been answered as per the following article by Danielle Lawler on http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/06/13/pictures-susan-boyle-back-with-new-look-for-britain-s-got-talent-tour-115875-21436588/.

“Many feared the Britain’s Got Talent tour would be too much for Susan Boyle...

But she returned from her health problems last night (12 June) with a stunning makeover to give a blinding performance that delighted fans.

Winners, Diversity, may have opened the first night of the 29-venue tour, but it was definitely Susan who stole the show. The 48-year-old, who stayed at The Priory to recover from exhaustion after finishing second in the talent show, had a rapturous greeting.

Showing off a new hair colour and style, she appeared to have lost weight and beamed at the audience during her opening number Memory.

One screaming fan said: “She looks like she’s been to Hollywood rather than the Priory”.

Stephen Mulhern, presenter of Britain’s Got More Talent, gushed: “She’s a star all over the world. She’s so famous even her pet cat Pebbles is famous”.

Joining her at Birmingham’s NIA were finalists Aiden Davis, Julian Smith, Holly Steel, Shaheen Jafargholi, Two Grand and Stavros Flatley, plus last year’s winner George Sampson.

But Susan was the one who looked set to conquer the world.

Organisers said they just had a few tickets left for a handful of the remaining 28 venues on the tour, which ends in July.”

Transiting Saturn in her 5th house is obviously giving her the ‘backbone’ to fulfil her singing commitments and manifest her dreams as a ‘professional singer’.  Perhaps the effect of "throwing one back on yourself" has given her time to think about her future and decide that, despite everything, this is what she really wants to do.

Best wishes.

Bernadette