Author Topic: Pluto oriental  (Read 20993 times)

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
Pluto oriental
« on: January 30, 2014, 10:53:13 PM »
I just realized that a client has a very uncommon manifestation of her oriental Pluto.  She has been working in an airport gift shop for about a year.  Recently she has met up with some celebrities who have simply been buying souvenirs at the gift shop.

:Don B. 
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

amymaddalozzo

Re: Pluto oriental
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 06:25:36 AM »
Don  You and  I both have pluto oriental but I have been never been sure of the implications  AMY   

Usually prestige affiliation through contact with special/important figures in life. Nelson Mandela is a dramatic example. --NT
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 07:04:39 AM by Noel Tyl »

Old Guy in Astrology

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 06:04:40 PM »
So, Don, What "prestige affiliation through contact with special/important figures"  do you think you had?

OGIA

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 05:42:42 AM »
I have pluto oriental--I have met some interesting people in my  time but no one famous!!  AMY

Offline misti

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 06:08:42 PM »
i also have pluto oriental---i worked as a cashier and have ran into some colorful characters, but alas no one famous......sigh......

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 08:07:21 PM »
It looks like sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  My father had Pluto oriental and when he was a teenager he worked as a bellhop in Chicago and met some famous Hollywood actors/actresses.  My dad was a very good drummer, so later in California, famous swing bands would call on him to fill in when their drummer turned up drunk or stoned or something.  That was near Los Angeles.  Then when he owned a garage/service station, the whole Oakland Raider's team traded with him (even though his garage was not in Oakland).  Anyway, I think its vital to actually live where famous people might be hanging out.  You know, if it is in your chart to win the lottery, you still need to buy a ticket.

Offline Kathy Rose

• Rose Astrology
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2014, 07:10:39 AM »
My sister has Pluto oriental and works at a prestigious private school in Denver -- in the fund raising department helping with the large events. There are quite a  few professional athletes who send their kids to that school -- and she gets to know them on a first name basis. These pro athletes have the special celebrity status.

When she was a teenage and would go to concerts -- she always had a gift for being able to meet the band members - or to be invited back stage.

Kathy
Kathy Rose Astrology

http://roseastrology.com/

Offline SJSD

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2014, 12:12:45 PM »
My son has Pluto oriental.   He works as a Lobbyist up on the Hill (he's the Lobbyist who lobbies for laws to make the lives of our firefighters and police officers more safe on the job).  He has met with very high level political people.   Biden, Lieberman, most senators and governors.  This kid is so at ease with these high level guys and he's written bills that he has lobbied for and have been passed.

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2014, 08:11:49 PM »
To Old Guy in Astrology:

I have met very few famous people, but I know many people with famous relatives usually cousins.  Currently, I know a man whose cousin is married to Gov. Chris Christie.  I once had a supervisor whose late husband was Paul Newman's cousin.  My first astrology teacher was Oral Roberts' cousin.  I once worked with Bill Plympton's brother.  Another co-worker was Terrell Brandon's cousin.  I did meet Gibor Basri, who discovered a planet outside our solar system, when I worked with his brother.  Both James Alexander and I know Jack Elam's daughter, Layla.

Still, since Pluto rules my 11th house, I seem to be talented at networking and introducing people to each other.

Don Borkowski
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

Offline Antonio

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2014, 06:14:30 AM »
Pluto Oriental is a guiding line, a skill symbol. There's more to it than just the potential to met famous people.
Some have expressed the skill potential to its highest level. Sigmund Freud and H. P. Blavatsky, are good examples.

http://www.khaldea.com/planets/oriental_pluto.shtml

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2014, 09:23:54 AM »

.....  Remember folks, it's not a static description  of a status quo; it is the need for prestige by affiliation.... knowing the church minister well enough to proudly invite him and his wife to your house for after-church coffee, etc.  The need prompts behavior.

It's a brush stroke that is most telling often within vocational profiling.

Noel Tyl

Noel Tyl

Offline Maz

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2014, 06:45:33 AM »
What happens when a Pluto Oriental does not have an outlet?

My daughter has this and I'm sure it's related to some of the extreme moody emotions she has because she has a desire to be affiliated with something 'great' and isn't.

Can this be a cause of psychological issues if not fulfilled?

Maz

Offline Stacy

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2014, 10:46:17 AM »
How old is she, Maz, if you don't mind sharing?

Give her time----how many of us don't know our purpose or find an outlet until late in life?    I had no clue what I wanted to do when I graduated h.s., but now can think of half dozen ways to fulfill my needs.  Let it come naturally, worried Papa bear ;).

Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Maz

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2014, 03:49:05 PM »
Hi there,

She's 21 and I've posted her chart.

She has Pluto E and Jupiter !

Very moody and into anything Gothic, Ghostly, Bloody, Supernatural, Other Worldy stuff. She's hard work! Very hard work in fact. But in a nice way...

I've posted her chart.

Maz

Offline Stacy

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2014, 04:45:53 PM »
Can't seem to open the chart you attached, Maz.  It certainly sounds like she is demonstrating some of the more intense characteristics of Pluto Oriental, though...

As Robynne says, Saturn in Aquarius shows her father, in your case, concerned and responsible for her. As my dad always said "You are over 21" whenever anything at all came up. In other words: you are an adult; deal with it yourself.

Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.