Author Topic: Voc Exs July 23-24, 2014  (Read 3861 times)

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
Voc Exs July 23-24, 2014
« on: July 23, 2014, 05:59:21 AM »
VocEx  July 23-24, 2014

So often, after a “Denkpause” --perhaps the next day, we review the horoscope and immediately capture the dominating statement/configuration.  --Try that at the outset: your eyes will spot the dominating figure; embellish it; stick with it.

A. Male:  May 27, 1911 at 00:40 AM in St Louis MO.  Asc:  3Pisces11.

B. Female: February 10, 1927 at 6:15 AM in Laurel MS.  Asc: 10 Aquarius26

Enjoy!

Noel Tyl

Noel Tyl

Offline Catherine

Re: Voc Exs July 23-24, 2014
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 07:22:25 PM »
Dear Noel

Perfect.........  Thank you, Catherine

Male A

1. JuMC-Me7.Ve3<>MoE5(3)=Ve/Ma
...aesthetic communicator needing to entertain and manage.

2. Ma.-Ne-Ve (both in 5) with 3 quintiles and AP=Ve/MC=Su/Ur
...Charismatic entertainer, probably an actor. Writing also suggested linked to aesthetics (Me-Ju-Mo-Ne; Taurus stellium).

This man needs to perform as well as communicate aesthetically.

Female B

1. PlMC.Mo(-MC).Me5.-Ne(7)-Su7.Ur!^-Ne(-Ma3=Su/Ne=MC)
...Creative, charismatic, individualistic performer and communicator, probably a singer. Home/homeland important.

2. Four quintiles with Pl=Su/Mo and Ju=Me/Ve
...High creativity confirmed with transformational energies.

3. SaE (10) and ASC=Ju/Pl=Ve/Pl
...Staying power with "big" personality.

This lady needs to perform creatively on stage.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 07:07:34 PM by Catherine »
Catherine

Offline Sune

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 05:23:50 AM »
Hi Noel,

I thank God that you are back.
It's so long time ago that I have to start from scratch ;) .

A. St. Louis
MC · Jup · Pluto · Merc · Ven <>Mo: Ideals, Aestetics,
MC q Plut; opp Sun: Prominence
Mo - oriental: teacher
MercIV in Tau, Plut in 4th sq Mars2 - holdingMerc, Sat, Mo in Tau: : home, promotion, concrete values
AP = Ven/MC; Ven3 conj NepAsc: Is seen as a communicator of concrete values.

Conclusion: This person could be involved in real estate sales and perhaps as a teacher.

B. Laurel, MS
MC · Plut  · Mo · Merc5+8 conj SunVII, opp Nep2 sq MC:Communication and promotion of an idealistic message
Nep dips of 4 planets in Pisc: sensitive, spirituality
Sat12 sq Ven9, opp Moon6 in Gem: Communication of spirituality as an everyday reality.

Conclusion: This person could be involved in communication of spirituality - e.g. as a priest or preacher.

Offline Reina Hanson

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 06:53:39 AM »
Good Morning Noel!!

Here’s my take:

This is astoundingly perfect!  Thank you, Reina.

Male I
May 27, 1911 at 00:40 AM in St Louis MO.  Asc:  3Pisces11.

Sagittarius Mh Jupiter(10) – Pluto(9) – Mercury(4/7) – Venus (3/8) <> MoonE(5/6)

As a whole, Sagittarius Mh keys Jupiter(r.2) asp. MoonE r.5 holding Neptune and Venus r.3 (MoonE asp. both) suggesting aesthetic communication needs channeled into a performance outlet via acting (theatre, movies, TV, etc.) to international audiences (Node/Asc.= Venus/Pluto r.9.

Summary
The Sagittarius Mh suggests needs for varied venues through which to express creative fulfillment.  With Venus disp. the Taurus stellium, r.3, asp. Neptune and Venus<>Moon, an interest in art is very strong and may suggest another avocation through painting, etc., as a collector of art or involvement with the sale and marketing of art (SaturnE asp. Mercury & MoonE = business needs) and potentially even the teaching of art (MoonE r. 5).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Female
February 10, 1927 at 6:15 AM in Laurel MS.  Asc: 10 Aquarius26

Scorpio MH Pluto – Moon(6) – Mercury (5/8) – Neptune(2) – Sun(7) – Uranus(1) – Neptune

As a whole, Scorpio Mh keys Pluto asp.Venus (disp. Neptune) itself in asp. w/Mars(r.3; asp. Mh) and Neptune (r.2; also asp. Mh) suggesting needs for powerful artistic expression through a performance channel on international stages. (Venus r.9).

Summary
There is much reinforcement for grand public exposure and powerful aesthetic expression at the core of this woman’s personality (Pluto=Sun/Moon; multiple Q’s; Asc=Venus/Pluto; 4 planets disp. by Neptune).  To me, these needs suggest fulfillment as a singer in the opera through which to place her own unique vocal spin (Sun in Aquarius w/Pisces stellium in the 1st).

Thank you once again for your time and incredible patience.

High regards ……………………….. Reina

« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 08:30:32 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 08:32:57 AM »

Voc Exs July 23-24, 2014

WRAP-UPS

A. Male:  May 27, 1911 at 00:40 AM in St Louis MO.  Asc:  3Pisces11.

1.  Clearly the most compelling statement in the horoscope is Uranus-VenuNeptune, with Venus ruling the 3rd.  We go to the 3rd because of the Moon’s presence there; the Moon disposited by Venus.  --This configuration suggests
entertainment, aesthetics (note: the Moon rules the  5th, and Venus-Neptune is there.)

2. The Sun! suggests a uniqueness about the person in terms of communication within the  portrait.

STOP

This is the horoscope of Vincent Price, very famous film actor, with a most distinctive voice.  --Additionally, he was a spokesperson in the art industry for  Sears Roebuck.(a degree in Art History from Yale).,

B. Female: February 10, 1927 at 6:15 AM in Laurel MS.  Asc: 10 Aquarius26

1.  The most compelling configuration in this horoscope surely is the outreach of Neptune, echoed by 4 quintiles.  The aspect grid alone alerts us to a powerful need complex in the arts.  And it is reinforced by the Midheaven ruler Pluto=Sun/Moon.

2.  Within it all, we see Neptune=Sun/Mercury, underlining the performer dimension.

STOP

This is the horoscope of soprano Leontyne Price, perhaps the finest Lyric Soprano in history.

Noel Tyl

Offline ryu

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 08:33:58 AM »
Hello, Mr. Tyl and everybody,

Very good work, Ryu!

Thank you very much for resuming the wonderful occasion of Midheaven Extension Process exercise.

A : Male

1. Sagittarius MH : Jupiter(-Mercury-Moon5).Pluto(-Mars).Mercury.Venus<>Moon.  Communications and teaching is suggested.  

2. Venus is in touch with Neptune and suggests aesthetic theme.

STOP

This person needs to express and perform his aesthetic sensitivity, and teach it as well.

B : Female

1. Scorpio MH -Mars-Neptune-Uranus-Moon: Pluto.Moon.Mercury.Neptune.Sun.Uranus.Neptune…  Pluto-Mercury8 suggests helping people with special knowledge.  With Moon in 4, the career might relate with home or homelike environment.  With Neptune and Mars touching Midheaven, aesthetic expression and communications are considered.

STOP

This lady needs to perform and communicate aesthetically and somewhat related to helping people from homelike environment.

ryu
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 10:09:48 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline Catherine

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 09:58:58 AM »
Thank you, Noel.

Sune, you're right, there is much spirituality suggested in Leontyne Price's horoscope. I read up now that her "belief in hard work and deep religious faith helped her through difficult periods".

The clinching factors that make this the chart of a musical performer and not a preacher for me are the following: the four creative quintiles, the Sun-Neptune connection in the 1-7 axis with Leo on the cusp of the public 7th, the very tight Venus-Moon square and Neptune-Venus quindecile, performer Mars in aesthetic Taurus reaching up to the Midheaven and the Moon in "songbird" Gemini ruling the 6th. However, it is doubtless that she was not only a woman of remarkable musical talent but also one of faith and that this faith indeed was at the heart of her phenomenal success story.

You can listen to her here: http://classical-music-online.net/en/performer/5388

Have a good weekend everyone,
Catherine