Author Topic: Voc Exs: October 1-2, 2014  (Read 5163 times)

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
Voc Exs: October 1-2, 2014
« on: October 01, 2014, 05:32:19 AM »

Voc Exs  October 1, 2  2014

A. Male   - June 29, 1983 at 00:45 AM CCT (-8) in Lanzhou, China  (Asc: 1Aries49)

B. Female  -March 15, 1986 at 2:48 PM JST in Tokamachi Japan; (Asc: 17Leo57)

Allow the simple and direct to prevail!

Enjoy!

Noel Tyl

Noel Tyl

Offline Donnalyn

• Administrator
    • Astrology With Donnalyn
Re: Voc Exs: October 1-2, 2014
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 03:07:24 PM »

Hi Noel & All,

Here is my take on Exercise A (if I have time, I will tackle Exercise B later today)

Capricorn MC with Sat > Ven > Sun > Moo! > Ura > Jup* in the Eighth conj Ura, and ruling the Ninth suggests publishing (consistent with Mer* in and ruling Third) and scholarship in occult and/or alternative healing subjects

Sat = Plu which rules the Eighth suggests psychology and/or alternative healing

MC (& Asc) = AP, Mar E (ruling Asc), Nep, Sun suggests there is a highly public element of charismatic salesmanship involved in the vocation

Moo! in Aqu = Jup/Plu – how does this man achieve public acclaim through helping people?

STOP

This man can find vocational satisfaction in a career that allows him help many people by writing about, teaching and practicing alternative healing and motivational subjects, potentially including psychology and/or astrology

Looking forward to the wrap-up, as always.  And welcome home, Noel!

In Joy,
Donnalyn

Offline Michael Symms

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 05:32:00 PM »
Dear Noel,

Thank you again for these magnificent learning opportunities!  (Hi Everyone!)

A) Our Gentleman from China:

1.  MC. Saturn-Pluto. Venus (in 6). Sun! (6). Moon! (5). Uranus-Jupiter* (9)…Social/Government Service, Teaching/Academics.

2.  MC-MarsE-Neptune (12) (-Saturn-Pluto).  Promoting a visionary ideal while educating others within the Governmental structure.

My impression is that this man needs to educate others and promote socio-political reform in some fashion; this might be best served by working within existing educational/academic systems to effect social and political attitudes in accordance with his strong ideals.  (I could easily suppose opposition political activism – even agitation, were it practical/viable.)

B) Our Lady from Japan:

1.  MC.Venus (r3, =Neptune in 5). Mars-Uranus (7). JupiterE (5). Neptune. Saturn. Jupiter…3 Quintiles…Communicating creatively and aesthetically with charismatic (AP=Mars/Neptune) public outreach.

2.  MC-Moon! (.Venus) – Pluto* in touch with JupiterE (5).  Taking charge of an artistic career, being seen and heard as a performing artist.

3.  Moon!=Mercury/Neptune…Venus-Neptune=Jupiter/Pluto…Venus=Jupiter/MC; each reinforcing the artistic focus.

This creative lady needs to reach out to the public by way of the performing arts.

I look forward to the wrap-up!

Kind Regards,

Michael

Offline Donnalyn

• Administrator
    • Astrology With Donnalyn
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 06:14:11 PM »

Hi Noel & All,

Here is my take on exercise B:

Tau MC with Ven (also ruling Third) = Nep, Jup/Plu.  Glamourous communications:  arts, music, poetry... Big Time!

Ven > Mar > JupE (ruling Fifth) > Nep > Sat > JupE (with Sat = Jup also) suggests artistic performance with perhaps an administrative component such as directing or conducting.

MC = Moo!, Plu* suggests power and a take charge attitude, further suggesting the potential to rise to positions where she can direct the creative performances in which she participates.

AP = Mar/Nep, MC/Asc & Sun/Ven suggest a potential for public recognition of her charisma and charming, flirtatious (Venus in Aries)  feminine persona.

Three quintiles confirms the need for a creative outlet.

There’s more, but STOP.

This woman can find satisfaction in a vocation that allows her to communicate artistically to a large audience, and administrate artistic endeavors.

Can’t wait to find out where this young woman is in her career!

(Michael... I just logged on to post this, and am heartened that you have reached the same conclusion!)

In Joy,
Donnalyn

Offline Maz

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 04:21:42 AM »
Hi Noel,

Apologies but I'm out of touch with the short-cut abbreviations and with the MHEP itself so here goes my attempt...

Male

MC - Saturn - Venus - Sun - Moon - Uranus - Jupiter
Jupiter is FD
Jupiter conjunct Uranus in 8th and Jupiter rules 9th

Asc, MC, Mars and Sun/Mercury = AP with Mars Oriental in 3rd

STOP

Writing or teaching is emphasised, a powerful and motivational personality, in alternative sciences/arts and/or self-healing profession.

Female

MC - Venus - Mars - Jupiter - Neptune - Saturn - Jupiter

Jupiter Oriental in 7th and ruling 5th - public audience important and Mars-Uranus conjunction in 5th

4 Quintiles suggesting a need for a creative outlet

A "take-charge" peregrine Moon

STOP

Performing for an audience, acting and perhaps with an unusual or flamboyant flair.

Looking forward to wrap-up...

Regards, Maz

Offline Catherine

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 05:33:50 AM »
Dear Noel

Male A

1. Mh^=Ma^E=Ne^12(-SaMC-Pl8=Su/Mo).Ju9*-Ur12(8)
...promotional energies linked to alternative healing with a powerful public presence. Publishing.

2. Mo!4,5(11) and Me3*(3)
...High individualism, small group setting, teaching, writing, publishing.

This man needs to communicate and share his passion for alternative healing.

Female B

1. MC=Mo12!=Pl4*(=Su/Ur) with VeMC, 3(8)-Ne8 and Su-Me(8)
...High individualism linked to alternative healing and communication. With Sa-MC, some administration.

2. Mo(10)-JuE with strong 5th House; 3 quintiles
...Take charge position with need to educate creatively. Ma-Ur may suggest the use of technology.

This lady needs to work in an alternative healing field.
Catherine

Offline ryu

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 07:03:15 AM »
Hello, Mr. Tyl and everybody,

Thank you very much for the opportunity to exercise Midheaven Extension Process.

A : Male

1. Capricorn MH(-Mars^-Neptune): Saturn(-Pluto-Mercury).Venus.Sun!.Moon!.Uranus.Jupiter*.  Practitioner of occult or super-natural themes comes to mind.  MH-Neptune-Pluto, Sun!-Venus idealism with 6th emphasis, Jupiter* ruling 9th of philosophical emphasis all supports the theme.

2. Peregrine Sun and Moon suggests marching to different drummer.  Saturn-Pluto in touch with Midheaven suggests large organization.

STOP

This person needs to practice spiritual or unique philosophy, through organizing his own group.

B : Female

1. Taurus MH: Venus(-Neptune).Mars(-Uranus-Sun--Pluto).Jupiter.Neptune.Saturn.Jupiter…  Emphasis of aesthetic and athletic theme suggests dancing etc.  Or combination of creative beauty and circulation or advertisement.

2. Moon in 10th suggests taking responsibility, and with Pluto related to Midheaven directly, large audience is expected.

STOP

This lady needs to express her aesthetic sensitivity through something like physical activity or advertisement.

ryu

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 09:00:46 AM »

WRAP-UPS

.  A bit rusty here!!!!

Keeping  it simple:  note the similarities in terms of Neptune and Venus, with the 8th House dimension added in "B."

=============

Voc Exs  October 1, 2  2014

A. Male   - June 29, 1983 at 00:45 AM CCT (-8) in Lanzhou, China  (Asc: 1Aries49)

1.  The stellium leads us first to consideration of communications, reinforced by Mercury* in the 3rd and Mars in the 3rd  at the Aries Point.

2.  Mercury-Neptune introduces aesthetic s to communications; reinforced by Mercury-Venus.

STOP

This is enough: the man should have a strong need for aesthetic communication, most probably in films, television, or publishing (Jupiter*, ruling the 9th).

The man is a film Director  (note Saturn-Mercury).

**We can note the Moon! In Aquarius: a promise of humanitarian applications of his talents.

B.. Female  -March 15, 1986 at 2:48 PM JST in Tokamachi Japan; (Asc:
17Leo57)

1. We see Venus (ruler of the Midheaven)-Neptune (ruler of the 8th)-MH: aesthetics, the arts, quite possibly related to  healing to therapy.

STOP

Graphic Design; Art Therapy would fit the scenario. 

This lady was a graphic designer and has recently lifted that talent into the realm of Art Therapy.

---Fascinating, eh?

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl

Offline Catherine

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2014, 09:47:36 AM »
Thank you, Noel!
Catherine

Offline Maz

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2014, 10:05:30 AM »
Thank you so much Noel. Admittedly I haven't been contributing to these exercises but I constantly read them and appreciate the knowledge and more knowledge that you give us.

With regards to this one, I was off the mark with A but I think I was close with B.

Many thanks Sir...

Maz

Offline Michael Symms

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2014, 12:59:42 PM »
Thank you, Noel.

And thank you, Donnalyn.  But after this, you may want to panic when your conclusion matches mine. : )

(I would have preferred to say 'Great minds think alike' but I'll save that for a more fitting occasion.)

Michael