Author Topic: Antares rocket explosion  (Read 5059 times)

Offline Antonio

Antares rocket explosion
« on: October 28, 2014, 11:04:06 PM »
Probably not the right section to post, but it's about rocket science!

"A private Orbital Sciences-built cargo launch to the International Space Station ended in a fiery explosion just seconds after liftoff Tuesday night (Oct. 28).

Orbital's unmanned Antares rocket exploded in a brilliant fireball shortly after launching from NASA's Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia at 6:22 p.m. EDT (2222 GMT), crashing back down to the launch pad in a flaming heap. The Antares was carrying Orbital's unmanned Cygnus spacecraft, which was toting 5,000 pounds (2,268 kilograms) of food, scientific experiments and other supplies on this flight — the third cargo mission to the space station under a $1.9 billion contract the company holds with NASA"

http://www.space.com/27576-private-orbital-sciences-rocket-explosion.html

Fixed star Antares (9ºSag58') forms the center of Scorpio, the “heart of the scorpion.
Antares stands directly opposite Aldebaran at 9ºGem59’.

See also:
http://darkstarastrology.com/antares/
http://darkstarastrology.com/aldebaran/

Cygnus spacecraft? "All Cycnus now into a swan was turned."
http://www.constellationsofwords.com/Constellations/Cygnus.html
(Many thanks to Thoreau for providing the constellations link.)

Chart coordinates are for Wallops Flight Facility
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 12:56:10 AM by Antonio »

Offline Gaby13

• Teaching Financial astrology and Numerology
    • Astroworld
Re: Antares rocket explosion
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 01:34:48 AM »
Helloo Antonio,

I just wrote about this in my blog...
I think Mercury -Ura 180^   and Moon Mars con. in H8. made the explosion.
Also tr. Mercury in the shadow or Retro Mercury..

Gaby

Offline Antonio

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 02:45:23 PM »
Thank you Gaby.

I was expecting some angularity, but there's none with regular planets.
Things change when we add the hypothetical TNP's:

Trans-Neptunian

Vulcanus at 29Cancer06 square Appolon at 29Libra51
Poseidon is at 11Scorpio03

Some midpoints

Moon = Mars/Pluto (Mars=AP)

Node = Pluto/Vulkanus = Pluto/Midheaven
Vertex = Pluto/Midheaven  

Uranus = Mars/Midheaven = Mars/Vulkanus
Vulkanus = Uranus/Ascendant
Apollon = Uranus/Ascendant

I'm sure we could find more stuff... after the bang!  8)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 02:47:34 PM by Antonio »

Offline Gaby13

• Astroworld
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 09:56:48 PM »
Thank You ANtonio,
hmmm, I should use midpoints more... :)

Here is something I wrote in my blog yesterday:
Former Nasa disaster was the explosion of Columbia:

The name is very important! Columbia adds up to 4- this number is ruled by Uranus.It tells up look where Uranus is at the time of the launch? what aspects it gets or sends? the day of the launch adds also up to 4! too much Uranian - surprise energy. The ascendant was on "Point of Unusual events" at 1 Aries, which is also a fire, explosion degree. Uranus in the map is in square to Mars! which is at 29 Sco.- a very powerful degree. Mercury is retrograde! Come on!!! Sending out a spaceship on a Mercury retro?? Are these Nasa people sleeping with eyes open ? Mercury makes a 150- bad anlge to Jupiter... Which is supposed to be a benefactor, but with such an angle, in retro -too - is bad.

Mars squared the "point of tragedy".// so the launch was a very unfavorable time and date. We all know the outcome...

Offline Antonio

Crash of Virgin Galactic’s SpaceShipTwo rocket plane
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 02:52:25 PM »
One more rocket plane crash!

"Virgin Galactic’s SpaceShipTwo rocket plane crashed during a powered test flight over California’s Mojave Desert on Friday, leaving one pilot dead and another seriously injured.

One of the spacecraft’s two pilots died in the crash, and the other crewman was injured and transported to a local hospital, according to Stuart Witt, CEO of the Mojave Air and Space Port, where the flight originated.

Officials did not identify the people aboard SpaceShipTwo, but the pilots were employees of Scaled Composites, the company that built the rocket plane, according to Kevin Mickey, Scaled’s president.

“We are human, and it hurts,” Witt said. “Our hearts, thoughts, prayers are absolutely with the families and the victims.”

The anomaly apparently occurred after the space plane fired its rocket motor following a high-altitude drop from Virgin Galactic’s WhiteKnightTwo mothership at 10:10 a.m. PDT (1:10 p.m. EDT; 1710 GMT)."

http://spaceflightnow.com/2014/10/31/virgin-galactics-spaceshiptwo-suffers-anomaly-during-test-flight/

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 06:00:53 PM »
Sun-Venus conjunctions just aren't all that they are cracked up to be.

Offline Gaby13

• Astroworld
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2014, 05:44:29 AM »
Venus under the heat of the SUn is very bad. :(
Venus in Sco is in Detriment, and combust the SU.

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2014, 08:28:45 AM »
Mars is also conjunct Pluto and Uranus conjunct SN in Aries. Mercury coming out of Rx.

It seemed like there were multiple airplane crashes last week. One strange crash in Southern California where the media couldn't tell if the plane was military or private.  That might be something to look at as there is discussion in the news about how these two big crashes were connected to private companies and are setting space travel for paying customers back. Private industry ruled by Scorpio and Capricorn mostly (I assume).