Author Topic: Multiple Sclerosis from a Jyotisha Perspective...  (Read 2650 times)

Offline James Williams

Re: Multiple Sclerosis from a Jyotisha Perspective...
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2017, 05:05:08 AM »
Robynne, you are so fortunate that Noel has never decided to go with certain section or topic administrators here...I'd have deleted nearly all your blatant joking falsifications, lol...as it has been here now for quite some time, people can make all kinds of false allegations, and get away with it.  Seriously.  I know sometimes people are just joking around--as you are here, but it does give others a very false impression of someone.  And of someone's abilities as an astrologer...

And yet once again, another thread has been diverted from its original intention.  I probably will delete the whole thread here soon.  If anyone who has posted here wants to save a post, please do so ASAP.  I'm sorry to have to do this, but I'm really getting kind of tired of threads being diverted all over the place...it used to be in years past, people had the courtesy and respect here to just start a new thread when they wanted to branch off into another topic...

« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 05:20:59 AM by James Williams »
"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline Stacy

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2017, 07:23:46 AM »
James,

Thanx for the warning. A lesson for several of us. You are right and  I am guilty of splitting off, too!   With Saturn ruling and in 3rd I can usually stay focused, but with my strong Geminian influence ...here I go again ;).  I pledge to start new thread when I feel a strong individual new topic coming on.

Stacy

p.s. I used to get Deleted on a regular basis!
"Help they brother's boat across, and, lo, thine own has reached the shore".                   Unknown

Offline Robynne Black

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2017, 05:09:50 PM »
Sorry Jim,

Thankyou. Appreciate your help here  :)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 05:26:33 PM by Robynne Black »