Author Topic: Voc Exs: July 22-23, 2015  (Read 5116 times)

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
Voc Exs: July 22-23, 2015
« on: July 22, 2015, 06:05:04 AM »
Idealism motivating vocation.

A.  Female:  January 26, 1944 at 12:30 PM CWT in Birmingham, AL: Asc: 14Tau03

B.  Female:  February 25, 1980 at 11:55 AM SST in Chengdu China (104E04; 30N39); Asc: 11Gem35.

Enjoy!

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl

Offline Halina

Re: Voc Exs: July 22-23, 2015
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 08:02:42 AM »
Hi Noel, for the Chinese lady, my one computer program gives Zone -8, Asc 1Gemini56...a second program gives Zone -7, Asc 17Gemini35.
What is the official full form title for zone SST?   Thanx.

Offline LibraMHVenus11

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 09:14:31 AM »
I have the same question as Halina. I see no option for SST. The closest I can get to an 11 degree ASC is using Java Time, but that is still 2 degrees off, i.e. a 9 degree Gemini ASC.

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 12:16:49 PM »
I'm so sorry for the discomfort.

I think it's Sumatra Standard Time; -7.

The coordinates and Angles are already computed for me;
I receive them and expand on them.

It's not that critical.  In the horoscope in question, I feel that Aquarius is definitely on the Midheaven; definitely. --Everything then works out to fit the woman's reality.

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl

Offline unique_astrology

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 09:24:22 PM »
Greenwich Borough (United Kingdom - England) Monday, February 25, 1980 at 4:55:00 AM  GMT UTC
Chengdu (China - Sichuan)                    Monday, February 25, 1980 at 11:55:00 AM     UTC+7 hours

Every 15 degrees change of longitude changes clock time by 1 hour.  Added to UT if location is East of Greenwich, subtracted if the location is West of Greenwich.

Chengdu is at longitude 104°04' EAST. Time in Chengdu is 7 hours ahead of time in Greenwich. 15 x 7 = 105.

Offline LibraMHVenus11

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 11:08:47 AM »
A.  Female:  January 26, 1944 at 12:30 PM CWT in Birmingham, AL: Asc: 14Tau03

Background:

Capricorn MH keys Saturn (9, 10)< > MercuryE!(2) ?strong communication assets/skills used in the profession/business, very likely involving a 9th house endeavor—publishing, philanthropy, law, etc.

Saturn sextiles Jupiter (8): business of advising, philanthropy, or alternative healing methodologies
Saturn trines Moon (3): business of writing, communicating about the emotions, caring/protecting

MC conjuncts Sun (5)•Uranus (trines MC)•MercuryE!?woman with avant-garde identity communicating progressive ideas who may be highly visible in her work
MC trines Neptune?idealistic, compassionate

Pluto qd Moon: intense emotions; profound caring about uncovering the truth

Summary: The astrological symbolism in Chart A suggests this woman uses her communications talents/resources in her profession/business. She appears motivated by a strong sense of caring and idealism and a need to uncover the truth about issues she’s committed to. She might have found fulfillment as an advisor, advocate, philanthropist or alternative healer who published articles or books about issues of concern to her.

B.  Female:  February 25, 1980 at 11:55 AM SST in Chengdu China (104E04; 30N39); Asc: 11Gem35

Background

Aquarius MH alerts us to a humanitarian focus. NeptuneE in the 7th  and Uranus in the 6th could signal service work with the disadvantaged, possibly with an affiliation with an international institution.
NeptuneE Q Sun(3, 4) suggests talents in communicating and teaching the metaphysical, along with Uranus ruling the 9th. Sun opposes Jupiter, which rules the 7th house of public interface. Uranus•Pluto (6) house of service. Uranus square MC?an unusual vocation where she assists others in finding their unique identities, raising the possibility of counseling astrology.

Summary: The astrological symbolism for Chart B suggests that humanitarian work with the disadvantaged might be a good fit, perhaps with an international affiliation. Alternatively, she might find fulfillment in a metaphysical field, such as counseling astrology.

--Pretty good; you would have a good conversation with these ladies.  Be careful: the MHEP almost never differentiates specific aspects....CONTACT is key.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 09:07:20 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline Zuri

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2015, 02:57:45 PM »
Hello, everyone! I'm putting my amateur astrologist hat on again, after a hiatus. My skills are rusty, so I may not have all of the symbols down just yet:

Female A

*** MC Capricorn keys Sa10(2) in Gemini <>Me!2 only(9) in Capricorn.

Also, Mo3(10) (reigning need) in Aquarius contacts Ju8(4...rushing to 5) in Leo & Sa10(2) in Gemini = 2nd/8th financial channel activated, playing to her deep need to be of unique service (and to be in charge) as a "theatrical" communicator  [Excellent!]

*** MC contacts Ura11(-Mars12)(1) in Gemini and Nenh(6) in Libra = Helping/healing dimension to career, so very likely not focused just on making profit. Uses some creativity in career. Technology role to promote her idealism noted

*** MC makes a conjunction (albeit wide, 7°) with Su5(10) in Aquarius = possible reinforcement of need to be in charge, while doing service-oriented "theatrics"

STOP
This American lady will be most fulfilled in a non-profit-oriented, money-related occupation (e.g., financial consultant or economist at a non-profit institution, public speaker or journalist on financial/economics issues, executive at a major philanthropy-oriented foundation). Her career must play to her deep need to be of unique social service, maximizes her strong "theatrical" communication skills, and enables her to be in charge while helping others. She likely uses the latest technology as a creative means to maximize her deep interest in finance/economics issues.

Female B
[based on Asc in 1GEM56, the closest that I could get]

*** MC Aquarius keys Ura10(6) in Scorpio.Plunh(5....rushing to 6) in Libra.Ve6 only(11...rushing to 12) in Aries.Ma12(-Ju7,8)(4) in Virgo.Me1,5(11) in Pisces.NeE11(7) in Sagittarius.Ju7,8(-Mars12) in Virgo loop

Also, MC only contacts Ve6 only(11...rushing to 12) in Aries = 6th/12th helping/healing channel activated, with innovative and creative idealism that delves deeply into a social service issues geared towards "correcting" the public. Alternative healing methodologies (8th house) influence noted

*** 3+ quintiles + NeE chart = very strong creative needs

*** Mo3(2) in Cancer contacts Sun4(10) in Pisces & Ma12(-Ju7,8)(4) in Virgo = Reigning need is emotional security, as a communicator of helping/healing issues related to alternative healing methodologies. Possibly works from home, and/or works with families.

STOP          ...Good job.  A bit talky.  Edit.  Edit.  Edit.
This Chinese lady will be most fulfilled in a public-service oriented occupation, highlighting delving deeply into alternative healing methodologies that "correct" the public (e.g., psychologist, astrologer, therapist). An occupation that utilizes her strong communications skills, plays to her strong idealism, and caters to her strong need for creative expression and emotional security are key to career fulfillment. Possibly works from home, and/or works with families.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 09:03:38 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2015, 09:40:46 PM »
Hello Noel:  Good job, Barbara!

Thank you for keying us with the idealism complex.  And yet, we see both of these women with Mercury in strong contact with Saturn - the need to insist on parameters and definitions.  Same with their oppositions - the either/or dilemmas.

Female one born in Alabama:

Sun and Moon in Aquarius in 10th - push for humanitarianism and equality in life

Sun and Moon Node (high profile presence) in air trine with Neptune in 6th (helping those in need) and Uranus-Mars in Gemini (angry and/or inventive words), bringing intellectual address.

MC Capricorn. Saturn in mr with Mercury in 9th - education, systems of law for self worth issues

Stop:  This woman would have needed to use her intellectual prowess to give definition for the self-worth of others who were unable to assist themselves.

Female two born in China:

MC in Aquarius. Uranus in 6th house - innovative and humanitarian service to others

echoed by Neptune in contact with MC in 7th house - caring, making sacrifices for others

Sun in 10th house in Pisces - taking responsibility for others

Moon Node near MC - taking responsibility for others

Uranus.Pluto.Venus.....Pluto-Venus in opposition 5th/11th houses, perhaps pro-creation/adoption cases or children

Stop:  This woman needs to take action for service to others, regarding social care and/or laws

« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 09:00:03 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline Sune

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2015, 12:36:21 AM »
A. Aquarian female from Birmingham, Alabama, 1944
1. Sa9+MC  <> Me2+5 9 !:Business adm, publishing, communication, teaching/performing

2. UrMC+11 - keys Ma12, Ne 6, Plu and Node in IV, Su5X, Ur disp by Me: Avantgarde, promotion, idealism, prominens, public exp, eaching/performing, communication

3. Mo3 10 keys Ju85 Ne11 6 and q to PlVII and Node: Public exposed, with big ideas and ideals

4. Mo3 and Su5 Aq in X: Be in charge with innovative ideas

Conclusion: This lady from Alabama needs to communicate, publish, teach/lecture, organise, be exposed
in order to transfer innovative big ideas and ideals to the greater public.

Sune:  You have done your best work in vocational study so far!!!!!  Excellent.  __Still, please take some time and edit OUT from your presentation anything that would be extraneous or weak, now knowing the "answers." Very fine progress!!!!!

B. Female from Chengdu China
1. Ur9+MC 6 keys Sa8IV, MeI+IV X disp by Nep:  Avantgarde, idealistic, communication, organisation

2. NepX VII keys MeI+IVX , Pl65, Ve5+12 11 Su3 - Ju8IV  , Mar11IV  Node: Spirituality, alt. health meth. Communication, idealism, teaching, prominens, promotion, public reach.

3. Mo2 I* and Su in Pisc : Do-her-own-things, public, being very sensitive and intuitive.

Conclusion: This Chinese lady needs to be in front and promote, organize, communicate her spiritual ideals in very sensitive and intuitive ways.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 08:58:46 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2015, 09:08:42 AM »

WRAP-UPS

A.  Female:  January 26, 1944 at 12:30 PM in Birmingham, AL: Asc: 14Tau03

1. With the Capricorn Midheaven we see the powerfully reliable Aquarian signature as well, and they are synthesized by Saturn-Moon.  So we are alerted to social needs, societal concerns; perhaps with an academic outlet, with Saturn ruling the 9th holding Mercury.

2. Mercury and Venus both are tied to Neptune in the Social Services 6th, ruled by Venus.  This is a definite statement of idealism.

STOP

This woman needs to deliver an idealized social message, anchored in academic/political concerns.

A. This is the horoscope of civil rights Activist, scholar, and author  Angela Davis who was prominent in the 1960s, leader of the Communist Party USA.  She was that party’s nomination twice for Vice President of the United States in the 1980s..

B.  Female:  February 25, 1980 at 11:55 AM SST in Chengdu China (104E04; 30N39); Assc: 11Gem35.

1. The Aquarian Midheaven keys Uranus in the 6th, clearly a need statement for helpfulness, social service, especially with Uranus connected with Saturn, ruler of the alternative healing methodologies 8th.

2.  The Moon is the final dispositor and, to fit the scenario here, suggests nursing, caring … linked to Saturn, ruler of the 8th.

3.  Finally, we see NeptuneE, co-ruler of the Midheaven,  also tied to Saturn, concluding a statement of helpful idealism in the healing professions.

STOP

B. This woman works with families to support a better life. He statement said it all: “In every aspect of life, I want the ideal.”

Fascinating, eh?

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl

Offline Zuri

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2015, 10:21:21 AM »
Great exercises, Mr. Tyl! Thank you for analyzing my work.

I picked up on the focus on economic issues in Angela Davis's chart (at its root, all of her work over the years has focused on a staunch critique of capitalism)......but I completely overlooked the academic angle! I took that 9th House link to be related to her strong communications skills. I take it that because Mercury peregrine-Saturn mutual reception (with Mercury peregrine sitting in the 9th House) was the academic tie-in? That, and Saturn ruling the 9th House (in addition to the 10th House) which I also missed....

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2015, 01:10:43 PM »
Thank so very much, Noel.  For the second woman I saw that Neptune E and forgot to mention it.  So many planets saying the same thing!

Being an American, for the first woman I couldn't help but think "civil rights worker" since she was born in Alabama...but even so, we are not playing a guessing game.  However, my subconscious got the better of me when, for both women with their oppositions, I thought they must see things as either "black or white".  Silly me.

Barbara Y 

Offline Sune

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2015, 01:42:44 AM »
Hi Noel,

Thank you for your exercises and thank your for your feed-back.
Yes, I have now learned a bit of the technique - the next stage is to express it in a more artistic way like you do.

Sune

Offline LibraMHVenus11

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2015, 07:48:17 AM »
Thanks, once again, for your time and observations.