Author Topic: Voc Exs October 7-8, 2015  (Read 7933 times)

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
Voc Exs October 7-8, 2015
« on: October 07, 2015, 06:31:30 AM »
Voc Exs,  October 7-8, 2015

A.  Female; December 3, 1895 at 3:15 PM CET in Vienna Austria; Asc: 28Tau13

B.  Male;  July 29, 1905 at 11:30 AM in Jonkoping, Sweden; Asc: 18Lib06

Enjoy!

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl

Offline Zuri

Re: Voc Exs October 7-8, 2015
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 11:50:01 AM »
Austrian Lady

1. MC ruler Ura!10,11(-Ma!12) (6) in SCO widely conjunct Sa9 (6) in SCO + 6th House stellium + MC & Mo both contact Ve1,6 (6) in LIB = Technology/science/innovation. Public service. Delving deeply into issues. Academia. Aesthetics.

2. Ju8 (4) in LEO <> Su4,5 (7) in SAG*, which widely contacts MC = Alternative healing methodologies. Standing out. Public exposure.

3. Plu7(-Nenh) (1) in GEM, disposited by Me!2 only (7) in SAG. Ve1,6 (6) in LIB widely contacts Ne-Plu = Mysticism

This lady was likely a scientist or inventor, on alternative healing methodologies for the public. More than 1 vocation was possible (MC Aquarius), so likely an astrologer on the side.

Swedish Gentleman

MC ruler Mo10 (9) in CAN* + 9th House stellium (including Mo) contacts both Uranh (3) in CAP and Sa4 (4 into 5) in PIS + 4 quintiles = Communications. Performance. Creative expression.

This gentleman was likely an entertainer, on the "publishing" end (composer or playwright).
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 11:55:27 AM by Zuri »

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 09:16:53 PM »
Austrian Woman

MC Aqu.  [avant-garde profession]. UR6PL1,11. [psychotherapy] .ME. JU4 <> SU---PL7 [dealing with the public] {parental influence.]
STOP
This woman needs to deal with the public, using psychotherapy, working with a parent.
I had never seen this horoscope before, here is when I KNEW this woman’s identity, and con-firmed it via Wikipedia.

Swedish Man

MC Can. MO*9 Law, internationalism, religion
UR^ technology.

There are a lot of ideas here, but I can't get them to coalesce.

DB
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

Offline Sune

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2015, 01:26:26 AM »
A. Female, 1895, Vienna
1. UrMc keys Mars12 - Ve12 keys MC: Technology and spirituality, art.

2. Me!5 7 keys Ne, who connects to Su5 7: Perfomance, spirituality - hypnosis, the audience.

3. Mo32 - is also connect to Ve, Mar, Su and MC: The need to be on stage - artistic.

Conclusion: This lady from Vienna needs to be on stage - involving technology, spirituality, hypnosis - with "something that is something else than it appears to be".

B. Male, 1905 from Sweden
1. MoMC*9  keys Ur 3 and Sa 5 who keys Me9+12 and Ju38: Avant-garde communication and publishing.

2. Su*! 10, Ma! and Ur ^: Highly public exposed.

Conclusion: This Swedish gentleman needs to deal with communication/writing and publishing - and to be highly public exposed.

Offline Jo-Ann

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2015, 07:29:39 AM »
Hello Noel,
Hope you are well today!

Exercise A:

1. Aquarius MC.Uranus.Pluto.Mercury!(r2,5).Jupiter(r8 )< >Sun(r4,5); humanitarianism, innovation, communications, drama, alternative healing

2. Mercury!, Mars-Uranus all angular; stellium in the 6th; communications, service to others, science/math/technology

3. Moon in Gemini in 2nd; communications on display

This woman will have a strong humanitarian need to be of service to others through her writing, and possibly through the use of science or math innovations.    --Good job!

Exercise B:  --You neglect the all-important Saturn here!

1. Cancer & Leo co-rule MC: Moon*^(in 9), publishing, higher education, teaching, religion, spirituality; Sun*!(in 10), leadership, Drama, theatrics

2. Neptune!E(r5, 6), Mars!(r7); Sun=Nep/Node, Nep=Mars/Node, 5 quintiles; Drama, the Arts, push to the public, visionary, high creativity

3. AP=Moon=Uranus(in 3)=Ven/Nep=Nep/Plu (all in 9); writing, publishing, the avant-garde

This man needs to communicate creatively, dramatically as an actor or public speaker. There will also be a need for a spiritual/metaphysical and teaching aspect to his communications.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 08:56:38 AM by Noel Tyl »
Jo-Ann Scotto
Astrologer - Life Coach - Intuitive Mentor - Reiki Master
http://DoorwayToTheFuture.com

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 08:18:33 AM »
WRAP-UPs

Voc Exs,  October 7-8, 2015

A.  Female; December 3, 1895 at 3:15 PM CET in Vienna Austria; Asc: 28Tau13

1. The Aquarian Midheaven keys helpfulness; this is backed up by the Stellium in the 6th, social service.

2.  Uranus-Mars.Pluto-Neptune-Sun<>Jupiter ruling the 8th.

3. Mercury!-Neptune wirting; Neptune-Sun

This woman needs to be in the helpful services, alternative healing methodology; writing about these service ideas.

~~This is the horoscope of Anna Freud, psychoanalyst daughter of Sigmund Freud.

B.  Male;  July 29, 1905 at 11:30 AM in Jonkoping, Sweden; Asc: 18Lib06

1. The Stellium in the 9th suggests international administration; note Mercury*, the ruler of the 9th, is in touch with Saturn.

2. This is very strong through the Moon^-Saturn.

The complications of this horoscope give way to clarity when we see how strong the Saturn statement is…and leave it at that (STOP).

This is the horoscope of Dag Hammarskjolg, Swedish diplomat, ecnomist and author (see Uranus^ in the 3rd).

He served as Secretary-general of the United Nations and was awarded posthumously the Nobel Prize afer dieing in a plan crash..  John F. Kennedy called him “the greatest statesman of our century.”

Noel Tyl

« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 08:52:56 AM by Noel Tyl »
Noel Tyl

Offline Sune

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2015, 12:48:58 AM »
Thank you Noel - so simple to see afterwards - the 6th and 9th houses!
I shall only be back at the end of the month. Good luck with the next two exercises.
Sune

Offline Jo-Ann

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2015, 11:54:15 AM »
Thank you Noel,

Saturn totally escaped my radar on this one. Now I see it.

Jo-Ann
Jo-Ann Scotto
Astrologer - Life Coach - Intuitive Mentor - Reiki Master
http://DoorwayToTheFuture.com