Author Topic: Hilary's birth time  (Read 1439 times)

Offline amymaddalozzo

Hilary's birth time
« on: December 02, 2015, 06:39:00 PM »
In the January issue of horoscope magazine, Bill Meridian has a letter to the editor stating that he is sure based on his source and examination of events that Hillary has a birth time of 8pm with 29 degrees and 49 minutes of Gemini rising and the moon at 29 degrees of Pisces.  Pick it up and read the letter.   Amy

Offline bjorkstrand

Re: Hilary's birth time
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 07:08:32 PM »
http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Clinton,_Hillary

very confusing, anybody got a coin to flip

Jim

Offline Steven7

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 11:32:14 AM »
The April transit of Mars still RX may help solve the mystery

APR 17, 2016 | 12:22 PM | 08SA54 | MA SR
 8-54 Sagittarius

If Hillary was born around 8 am  she would have a Scorpio 22 rising aspected by a Piscean 22 Moon with a wealth planet Jupiter in 2nd house of money in it's own sign Sag, ( she is filthy stinkin rich ).
  She would  have Mars ruling planet  in the bad company of conjuncting Pluto.
 So the still rx Mars may boost her if she  really has Scorpio rising and EP of  8-41 Sag.
  Lots of cloak and dagger mysteries in her life.
Still Mars will happen on  Eastern Point  EP in the 8 am chart. EP, 8-41 Sagittarius
 This may supercharge her . This transit would also be in the 10 Lunar House of career and kingship.
http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Hillary_Clinton
  I don't use their house system

Notice that  Part of Fortune in this chart exactly trines the Ascendant in the USA Sibly Chart 12+ Sagittarius.
 She has US Cosmic Connections , married to a president served in the Senate and a cabinet post, ran for president twice.

Like psychotic murderer Tashfeen  of the San Bernadino  Mass Murder and Mayhem Hillary also has Mars conjunct Pluto, very aggressive.

God help America

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 12:12:18 PM »
Even though I have great respect for Bill Meridian's opinion,  I really don't think that Hillary has late Gemini rising with Uranus close to the ascendant--doesnot seem like her physically or personality wise.  Also, Bill has his moon in Taurus, which would fall in Hillary's seventh house with scorpio rising. 

Offline Kannon McAfee

• Portland, OR
    • Kannon McAfee on wordpress
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2015, 04:22:23 PM »
In the January issue of horoscope magazine, Bill Meridian has a letter to the editor stating that he is sure based on his source and examination of events that Hillary has a birth time of 8pm with 29 degrees and 49 minutes of Gemini rising and the moon at 29 degrees of Pisces.  Pick it up and read the letter.   Amy

Not a chance. Does anyone worth their astrological salt think that a feminist with a Uranian/Gemini Asc square Moon would have stayed with Bill after his public diddling?

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2015, 08:00:19 PM »
I  agree with you. As I said in my previous post, I don't think gemini rising with  uraNUS CLOSE by does not fit her--scoprio rising does. 

Offline Doublecapricorn

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2018, 08:47:52 PM »
Another astrologer, Peter Novak, rectified her time of birth to be 2:41 am, giving her a 19 degree Virgo rising. On the day of the election, based on this time, she had progressed Sun square progressed Moon.

Offline Kelly C

• Comedic Asteroidic & Avid Aspect Looker Upper
Re: Hillary's Duad
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2018, 01:16:47 AM »
I like 8:02 AM.  When she married Bill, she had converse SA Mars contraparallel natal Ascendant.  Mars rules the husband so its having formed a major aspect to her natal relationship axis makes sense.
This time puts her Midheaven's duad in Scorpio, so the two duad rulers, Mars and Pluto, are conjunct in the 9th house of foreign countries.  Those placements are appropriate for a Secretary of State, the President's chief foreign affairs advisor.  Barbara already mentioned the MHEP and Hillary's legal career in another thread.

I used the Edgewater Hospital coordinates with geocentric latitude.
Her birth certificate will be available when she turns 75 on October 26, 2022.  So while you guys are at UAC in Chicago this year, have your camping equipment ready. That way, you can be first in line at the vital records office! It'll be a Star Wars fanesque extravaganza!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 08:16:52 PM by Kelly C »
Please help the planet by using a few dollar sign canvas bags when making a quick stop at the bank.

And please use a solar powered golf cart to flee the scene.

When electing a chart for an important occasion, be sure to fortify the Ascendant, especially with riboflavin!

Offline Stacy

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2018, 12:59:25 PM »
Am not seeing the Cancer Asc. chart after googling which I thought was a contender, along with Scorpio R.    Most definitely NOT Virgo or Gemini Rising.
Theory being the topic of children a big theme in her life's purpose, though with either Cancer or Scorpio the 5th contains personal planets. Just spit-balling I would think Cancer, personally. That's considering physical description and love of children, though not a formal rectification, clearly.

Stacy
"It is not possible for us to know each other except as we manifest ourselves in distorted shadows to the eyes of others. We do not even know ourselves; therefore, why should we judge a neighbor? Who knows what pain is behind virtue, and what fear behind vice?..."  SENECA

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2018, 10:28:01 AM »
Several years ago, I adjusted Hilary's birthtime to 8:01 am to make the transits tighter for Chelsea's birth by C-section.

DB
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

Offline Kelly C

• Comedic Asteroidic & Avid Aspect Looker Upper
Re: Hillary's birth time
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2018, 01:36:18 PM »
Hi Don,

You may very well have nailed the time.  The Mars Ascendant aspect I mentioned is still in effect when one uses 8:01 AM.
I became enthralled with declination arcs because my dad's events and my events fit beautifully when I used these directions. 
JFK's declination half arc I mentioned in the JFK Centennial thread is a quite stunning example.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 05:32:01 PM by Kelly C »
Please help the planet by using a few dollar sign canvas bags when making a quick stop at the bank.

And please use a solar powered golf cart to flee the scene.

When electing a chart for an important occasion, be sure to fortify the Ascendant, especially with riboflavin!