Author Topic: How embarrassing to be an American astrologer right now  (Read 14051 times)

Offline Hudson Valley Astrologer

• "First Seek to Understand" Sun-Moon (Pisces-Aries)
    • The Hudson Valley Astrologer
Re: How embarrassing to be an American astrologer right now
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2016, 05:38:07 AM »
"Many voters feel ashamed of the political spectacle: Nearly two-thirds said the campaign made them feel less proud of America. Nearly six out of 10 said they were dissatisfied with the choice of candidates—far higher than the 28% who said that in 2012 about the choice between President Barack Obama and GOP nominee Mitt Romney." Janet Hook in Today's WSJ

HVA

Offline crabman

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2016, 07:46:47 AM »
This is supposed to be about astrology.

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2016, 12:25:24 PM »
Okay, Crabman, with regard to your post quoted below, would you mind pointing out where exactly you made this prediction?  I'd like to see the astrological reasoning your prediction was based on.  Because Bernadette Brady's prediction I referred to a few posts back was bang on, that the Democrats  would win back in 2008 and that they would win again in 2012; the rest of her prediction was that they would win again in 2016 - all based on astrology.  So what astrological indicators was your prediction based on, again?  Because frankly, it sounds like you just hate her and are exercising wishful thinking.  By all means, show me I'm wrong.

I made my prediction in May.  Mrs. Clinton will not be President.  She will never take the oath of office.  Whether she wins the election or not, she's going to jail.  That's a new prediction.

Offline crabman

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2016, 12:32:30 PM »
I'm basing this on Saturn's transit through the horoscopes of the  entire Clinton family.  All three of them have Saturn in the first quadrant of their charts.  These observations I have posted several times on various  threads over the past year.  And since you're telling me what you think of me, I'll tell you within the bounds of good manners what I think of you.  I think your are hysterical.

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2016, 02:59:17 PM »
Fair enough, Crabman; while I accept the 8:02 a.m. birth time for Hillary Clinton, the position of transiting Saturn in that chart has continued to concern me.  I must admit that, a few years ago on another forum, I said I doubted she would run for President this time round, because of where transiting Saturn would be in her chart.  So I take your point totally.  I figure, either I'm using the wrong birth time, or she won't be President for long, if at all, due to poor health or assassination - because a lot of people feel about her the way you do, and I can't imagine what will happen if she is actually elected.  Anyway, sorry you think I'm hysterical, but you're entitled to your opinion.

Offline Hudson Valley Astrologer

• "First Seek to Understand" Sun-Moon (Pisces-Aries)
    • The Hudson Valley Astrologer
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2016, 10:32:25 AM »
Hi all,

In honor of pdw I present the following... it honors pdw because the initial post was over 500 words... here I try to say it all in 21 words or less:

The entire “obscuration” period Hillary experienced from 08/1985 to 03/1994… She became first lady of Arkansas AND FLOTUS during that period.

It may also be important to consider Saturn's transit to itself and to the Sun. (15 bonus words :D)

HVA

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2016, 12:44:56 AM »
Well, Crabman, you were right; congratulations.  What kills me is that I've always accepted the 8:02 a.m. birth time for Hillary, and I knew where that put transiting Saturn in her chart, and I knew what that meant - I just didn't want to believe it.  I could kick myself.  You can call me hysterical if you want; I'd call myself bloody stupid.  KICK myself.

Offline Steven7

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2016, 03:03:23 PM »
Salute Crabman you were right, Was it Bob Unique that had it too ?

The Egyptian Astroidologist  on You Tube had it right 6 months ago.

All of the ISAR astrologers got it wrong.

Vedic Astrologer Jeff Harmon picked Trump

The Transits to Trump's Part of Fortune yesterday were  strong.

The Last New Moon 7-43 Scorpio struck Hillary's Sun Chiron Midpoint, not good, that may have knocked her off her broomstick.

The last Full Moon Struck Slick Willy's Jupiter at 180 ds.

Even though it was  rigged against Trump he prevailed.

It really was a very close race and the planets were strong for both.

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2016, 05:22:53 AM »
Wow, Hudson, some good posts!  I was away out to sea last week and am catching up here.  You got right in there on Nov. 4th and saw so clearly.  I noted that as soon as Trump's win could be guessed, the Dow plunged, then soared, plunged, then soared, and even this morning probably still looks like a pogo stick.

Offline crabman

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2016, 08:39:35 AM »
From having worked in the financial industry for 20 years, I can tell you to pay no attention to short-term market fluctuations as indicators of anything other than people's current emotional state.  I just say that when stocks go down in a situation like this, buy more! They'll bounce back up in a day or two.

Offline rollanrm

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2016, 11:06:57 PM »
If the 8.2 am Hillary chart is certain then it's interesting that last night's super moon fell conjunct H's descendant. One wonders given Crabman's forecast if Trump might decide fairly soon despite the conciliatory words  that H should after all be indicted so that prison is nearer on the cards for her. (Incidentally the same super moon moon fell conjunct Israel's sun. If it doesn't bespeak some attack it makes me wonder, since the lunation fell in Israel's first house, if this isn't linked to Trump's promised policy re Israel. This includes moving the US embassy to Jerusalem and there has already been a call by some Israelis for Trump to promote building the Temple. As Trump's daughter is Orthodox Jewish he might be kept to these things).

Offline rollanrm

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2016, 04:40:45 AM »
I have come across a very interesting case of an astrologer who not only forecast the Trump victory correctly but who is revving up for some campaign to Make Astrology Great Again which seems to be taking faulty astrologers to task if not to law itself for false statements (well, he is a Libran born on the solstice).  GianPaolo DiCoco is really quite entertaining with it all.  See
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEtsUkRIOOk   and other assorted You Tubes revealing or rumouring wonderful things from the heavens including that Hillary is lesbian and her husband in possession of the lowest most corrupt astro picture you can hope to see. I do note that he puts much store by Sophia Mason's Delineation of Secondary Progressions from which among other things he deduced Hillary was in trouble. He thinks Hillary could yet be in legal trouble and as to Trump - he will be assassinated all in due time. He refuses to say when except that he won't get through his first term.

Offline Al Rescha

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2016, 04:26:59 PM »
Very interesting that the video would suggest that Donald Trump might use astrology during his presidency. I've seen several pundits and news reporters refer to Donald Trump as "superstitious". They said he didn't want to do certain things because he believed it would jinx his chances. We will get to see how this plays out.

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2016, 07:57:08 PM »
I'd never heard of this guy before.  Well, he did predict the outcome of the election correctly, so congratulations to him for that.  I don't know that he was correct, however, in saying that the reason he was successful was because he was the only astrologer who looked at the candidates' progressed charts; I did that myself.  What I did not do was compare those progressed charts to the Libra Ingress chart, as he did.  I don't know if he was the only person to have done so, as he claimed, or not. 

I just found it pretty rich that he accused other astrologers of bias, i.e., anyone who predicted a win for Hillary Clinton.  He wasn't biased?  With his constant references to "crooked Hillary Clinton" and his chanting, "Lock her up! Lock her up!" and exhorting people to join in, and chant louder - oh no, he wasn't biased, not him.  I loved the way he interpreted anything to do with Neptune in a positive way if it affected Trump, but in a negative way if it affected Hillary.  And calling on everyone to write to Trump and ask him to hire this guy as his official astrologer?!  Gall is this guy's middle name (no wonder he's drawn to Trump). 

At least he's open and honest about his personal agenda.  But I don't know if his correct prediction was truly the result of astrological expertise, or just coincidence  - a happy coincidence for him.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 08:09:27 PM by Pamela Young »

Offline unique_astrology

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2016, 06:44:29 PM »
Found his birth data on his internet site:

http://www.luckydays.tv/example.html

ANOTHER EXAMPLE

The author, born ***********************************.