Author Topic: north korea chart  (Read 8822 times)

Offline JeffFadem

north korea chart
« on: May 25, 2009, 06:48:16 AM »
I have a star IQ for North Korea that says 9-10-1948 at 8:50 PM JST in P'yongyang is the correct time

But charting that for the test this morning shows nothing significant, so that is not the correct time.  ONE must see a connection between Pluto and the ASC for this to be real for a day like this.

There is none.
There is another date that is more significant.

Perhaps this:

Aug 10, 1945
00.00.00 AM EDT (+04)
Washington, D.C.
77W02'00"; 38N54'00
Asc: 18Ta13; Mc: 29Cp06

Source: The Library of Congress Country Studies (on-line); see below, "At a midnight meeting...," etc.

Additional information: "The United States took the initiative in big power deliberations on Korea during World War II, suggesting a multilateral trusteeship for postwar Korea to the British in March 1943, and to the Soviet leaders at the end of the same year. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, concerned about the disposition of enemy-held colonial territories and aware of colonial demands for independence, sought a gradualist, tutelary policy of preparing former colonials--such as the Koreans--for self-government and independence. At the Cairo Conference in December 1943, the Allies, under United States urging, declared that after Japan was defeated Korea would become independent "in due course," a phrase consistent with Roosevelt's ideas. At about the same time, planners in the United States Department of State reversed the traditional United States policy of noninvolvement in Korea by defining the security of the peninsula as important to the security of the postwar Pacific, which was, in turn, very important to American security.

"At a midnight meeting in Washington on August 10 and 11, 1945, War Department officials, including John J. McCloy and Dean Rusk, decided to make the thirty-eighth parallel the dividing line between the Soviet and United States zones in Korea. Neither the Soviet forces nor the Koreans were consulted. As a result, when 25,000 American soldiers occupied southern Korea in early September 1945, they found themselves up against a strong Korean impulse for independence and for thorough reform of colonial legacies. By and large, Koreans wished to solve their problems themselves and resented any inference that they were not ready for self-government." The Library of Congress Country Studies (on-line), "North Korea: THE NATIONAL DIVISION AND THE ORIGINS OF THE DPRK."

Here we actually see the immediate connection between the transiting ASC and Pluto.

The Transit chart for the the one above puts that Asc nine minutes partile to the Natal Pluto in the third house  of transportation and communications, ruling roads, railways, telephones, schools, newspapers, television, freedom of speech, the common language, treaties signed by the country, neighboring nations, diplomatic messages, rumors, foreign affairs, as well as sextile Mars in the 2nd house and the Moon. 

The traniting Mars is in the 12th house of terrorist activities, hostage situations. behind the scenes manipulation, slavery, human rights issues, criminals and crime, prisons, charitable institutions, third world nations, spies and secret enemies, covert aggression or conditions of exile and is conjunct the natal part of fortune and inconjunct the natal Jupiter. 

« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 07:12:48 AM by JeffFadem »

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
Re: north korea chart
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 07:38:22 AM »

Jeff:

thank you very much for your post on North Korea.  I urge you to explore the alternative horoscope you presented.  Intriguing.

--A very strong rectificaiton for North Korea was presented here in the Forum a while back, by Neville Lang of Australia.

His data:  September 9 1948 at 5:27 PM, giving a 14 Aquarius26 Ascendant.

There are quite a few complications attending the Independence dates September 9 and 12 !

For noontime on September 12, 1948, we do get a 27Scorpio Ascendant, which is the Midheaven of China (October 1,  1949 at 3:15 PM in Peking; extremely reliable national horoscope).  This point was strongly activated (by tr Pluto at that Ascendant) way back when North Korea announced having the capability of making an atomic bomb.

I'm sorry I can't be tighter here technically, but we can definitely respect the Lang rectification on that point.

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl

Offline ODdOnLifeItself

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 04:54:18 AM »
Hello,

There's much more to comment upon, but I am on my way to an appointment, so must be uncharacteristically brief.

Comparing the Lang Rectified North Korea chart and the exact chart for the nuclear test (USGS is a great resource here!), one notices transiting Pluto = Saturn/MC to 18 seconds of arc!

OD'd
http://www.james-alexander.de
"If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed."  ~ Mark Twain

Offline Isaac Starkman

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 06:22:08 AM »
Using 13 major events I came to the conclusion that Lang's rectification is the correct one and very accurate: by primary directions in Topocentric system I rectified it to 5.25.50 pm Asc 14Aqu02.
Beside Pluto exactly on Desc, heliocentric Mercury and heliocentric Mars are exactly conjunct MC and Moon, Mars 180 PAF- very explosive loaded chart!
Currently, transit Pluto, in converse, is 180 MC.
In the Korean War 25 June 1950, transit converse Pluto was 180 Asc.
When Kim Jong-Il collapsed on 14 Aug 2008 and disappeared for a long time transit converse Neptune was 180 MC!
The primary directions on 25 May 2009 are:
MC 60 Venus 3'
Venus 180 MC 0'
MC 0 VIII 0'
Uranus 0 III 3'
XII 135 Pluto 3'
Secondaries:
Mars 90 Sun 4'
Sun 90 progressed Pluto 0'

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 07:58:35 AM »
   Thank you, as always, Isaac, for all the hard work.

I know Neville Lang will be strongly pleased with your corroboration of his rectification.

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl

Offline Jamie Partridge

• Darkstar Astrology
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 08:28:16 PM »
Hello everyone, i've had a go at rectifying this chart myself in light of events in the last few months. i'd love to hear what you guys think of it with all your experience.

North Korea - Funkstar Rectified: 09 September 1948, 12:39pm, P'yongyang, Korea.

This rectified time was calculated using two major events, one before and one after this date. I have taken into account precession to work out the transits from these events to the rectified chart.

Event 1 - Korean Independence: 01 March 1919, 2:00pm, Seoul, Korea.
Saturn opposite Uranus (00')
Moon conjunct Vertex (20')
Fortunae conjunct Uranus (16')
Vertex conjunct AC (10')
AC conjunct Vertex (11')

Event 2 - First Nuclear Test: 09 October 2006, 10:35:27am, Kilchu, Korea.
Vertex conjunct Vertex (53')
Fortunae conjunct Uranus (30')
AC conjunct Moon (01')
AC conjunct AC (10')

This rectified times gives the AC as 02SAG48. The New Moon on 24 May 2009 was at 03GEM28 on the rectified DC. Taking in account precession, this conjunction was 11'. Below is a timeline of events following that New Moon:

24 may - New moon conjunct North Korea DC.
25 may - Second nuclear test.
25 may - Two short-range surface-to-air missile tests,
26 may - Three more short-range missiles off an east-coast base, one ground-to-ship missile and one surface-to-air missile,
26 may - North Korea unilaterally withdrew from the Korean war armistice.
28 may - Another short-range missile was fired off North Korea’s east coast.
29 may - Satellite photos revealed vehicle activity at two sites in North Korea suggesting that North Korean military might be preparing to launch a long-range ballistic missile.

Regardless of what time we come up with for a rectified chart, this recent Solar Eclipse was conjunct the North Korean Venus. Do you think this is a good omen for a peacful settlement?

« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 08:31:18 PM by Funkstar »

Offline Isaac Starkman

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 07:49:56 AM »
Thanks Unicorn. It seems now that the rectification of the late Neville Lang is very accurate. I'm using now 17.26.45 JST.

Neville Lang would have been stirred with the measurement 'happening.'  ---Keeping things simple, please:  we note the extraordinary signal corresponding to sudden change in government, sudden happening with the leader:  SA Uranus precisely=MH; with tr Uranus square Uranus in the 5th (the eighth of the Xth).  --NT

For the death of Kim Jong Il, the primary directions in Topocentric are:
Plu 90 Sat 0'
Sat 60 VIII 5'
Moon 0 VIII 11'
Secondary:
MC 90 Ura 0'
VIII 60 Nep 1'
Sat 90 Moon 11'
Additional Transits:
Mars 0 Sun 3'
Uranus 180 VIII 21'
SN 120 Asc 28'
Converse transits (31 May 1885) are more impressive:
Pluto 180 MC 58'
SN 180 VIII 15 and 90 Uranus 61'
In the solar return, Neptune on MC
In the solar return, precession corrected, Mars on IC. Moon 26Aqu07, progressing it to 17 Dec it will be 29Aqu24' conjunct Neptune of the solar (orb 23').
In the converse solar return, precession corrected, Moon 6Vir49', regressing it to 17 Dec it will be  2Vir53'. Pluto of the solar 3Gem06' exactly 180  radical MC, and square the regressed Moon.
The last solar eclipse on 25 Nov 2011 2Sag36' is right on MC.
The converse solar return, casting for 8 Sep 1885 is 16Vir18' exactly conjunct Sun. Pluto on MC.
In the converse lunar return, Mercury and Saturn on Asc.
In the demi lunar return, Mars on Asc, SN and Moon on MC.
In the converse demi lunar, Neptune and Mars on Asc.
All the lunar returns are precession corrected and are very easy to calculate with Solar Fire.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 09:15:40 AM by Noel Tyl »

james m

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2011, 11:29:44 AM »
thanks isaac..
i was looking at the charts i have for north korea earlier today and noted the same - the 527pm chart that neville was using seems very accurate looking at the numerous predictive charts.. as noel pointed out the sa ur =mh is the most obvious one - i munte out of exact..  sa saturn 45 8th house radix sun 10 minutes out.. as unicorn pointed out, t neptune at r saturn chart ruler is also interesting to consider..
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 11:31:36 AM by james m »

Offline Atma

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2011, 02:00:22 PM »
The November 25 solar eclipse at 2.36 sagittarius was 0.15 from conjunct MC of the
17:27 north korean chart.
A strong statement from another wiewpoint.

Tertiary progressed Mars exactly conjunct Ascendent (0.22)
(Activating natal ASC--180--PL and ASC--135--UR)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 03:06:06 PM by Atma »