Author Topic: Violence In Chicago  (Read 2146 times)

Offline Halina

Violence In Chicago
« on: March 01, 2017, 07:41:37 AM »
       Why the current violence in Chicago, Illinois?    See biwheel, Chicago natal and secondary progressed outer wheel.

Offline Barbara Ybarra

Re: Violence In Chicago
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 07:37:16 AM »
Hi Halina.

I'm wondering where you got the time for the horoscope, which puts Pluto square to the ASC in the natal.  Seems appropriate.  Chicago has always been violent, full of organized crime and a culture of toughness and callous anger.  The Mars-Saturn opposing the Sun is so Chicago, even with the Sun in Pisces - the underground....built on mud.  My father grew up just outside of the city.  He loved Chicago, though he had not one violent bone in his own body.  I think he loved the lake, the glamour, the sports.  That city has had too much corrupt history to give birth to anything really sweet.

I did not erect a chart to see the SAs.  I see that in the PR, Saturn has moved to AP.     

Offline Halina

Re: Violence In Chicago
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 06:59:53 AM »
Hi Barb, thanx for your input....the source of the Chicago horoscope is "Horoscopes of the USA & Canada", by Marc Penfield.
      You might want to study the Incorporation chart for Chicago with current transits:  Chicago Incorp, Aug 12, 1833, 9:43am, Chicago, IL, Asc 13Lii01.
Natal Saturn in the 12th quindecile nPluto exactly conj Descendant.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 07:43:12 AM by Halina »