Author Topic: Eerie echoes: Charts of Trump and Hitler taking power  (Read 14308 times)

Offline Stacy

Re: Eerie echoes: Charts of Trump and Hitler taking power
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2017, 10:22:34 PM »
Halina,

You misread my comment about Sun-UR...it's DT's I was referring to.

Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2017, 11:02:55 PM »
BTW,  To all readers "offended" by the comparisons between Trump and Hitler:  I did not introduce the comparison, though I think DT is a narcissist and close to being a fascist for certain.

A quick trip on Google will show more than one expert who posts some compelling arguments (regarding similarities between the two). I did not continue reading, but am sure somewhere there are compelling astrological reasons, as well as historical. Time permitting, I will see what I can find to share.

Stacy

"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Trish488

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2017, 06:28:37 AM »
I don't think you should worry about offending anyone Stacy.  Certainly many folks now complaining about negative posts about Trump had no problem dragging Hillary Clinton through the mud for months and months.  Trump is downright scary as president

Offline Daleth

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2017, 07:24:01 AM »
all this Hitler conjecture is offensive. Offensive to the 11 million people killed by Hitler and offensive to Trump and those who voted for him. Just stop, please.

None of us should presume to speak for the millions Hitler killed, but here's why you're absolutely wrong to claim they'd be offended: Holocaust survivors are making Trump/Hitler comparisons themselves. And they've been doing so since well before the election, so it's not like we weren't warned.

Begin, Again: Trump Through the Eyes of a Holocaust Survivor
http://prospect.org/article/begin-again-trump-through-eyes-holocaust-survivor
"I began my life with the Nazis, and now I may end my life with the Nazis,” the painter Vera Klement, an 86-year-old survivor of the Holocaust, said.

Holocaust survivors say Donald Trump's immigrant ban 'tragically' similar to 1930s
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/holocaust-survivors-donald-trump-immigration-ban-not-put-america-first-syria-refugees-fear-a7549286.html
“It’s a deep and tragic irony that Donald Trump is slamming the door in the faces of refugees right before International Holocaust Remembrance Day,” Mr Hetfield told Haaretz.com. “The entire refugee convention came out of the Holocaust and the failure of the international community to protect Jews and survivors."

In the age of Trump, grim warnings from Holocaust survivors
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/in-the-age-of-trump-grim-warnings-from-holocaust-survivors/2016/01/27/c65ea38c-c549-11e5-8965-0607e0e265ce_story.html?utm_term=.ef9c6468559f
“It’s really frightening,” said Al Munzer, hidden as an infant in the Netherlands with a Dutch family and their Muslim nanny. “When you see these mass rallies that Trump is able to attract, you really wonder: How are they buying into this message of hate?”
Munzer, who lost two sisters and his father to the Nazis, said he never thought such things could happen in America, but now he’s not so sure. “Thinking that Germany was somehow unique is wrong,” he said.

Trump's Election Triggers Old Nightmares for Holocaust Survivors in America
http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/.premium-1.753676
The dramatic increase in anti-Semitism and hate crimes since Election Day is a horrifying flashback for veteran Jewish Americans. As one says, ‘I lived through one Hitler, I don’t want to live through another.’

I could post many more links, or you can find them yourself by simply googling "Holocaust survivors Trump."

And I think Holocaust survivors are in a far better position than you are to evaluate whether Trump's rhetoric and actions are similar to Hitler's.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 07:28:15 AM by Daleth »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2017, 12:16:26 PM »
I don't think you should worry about offending anyone Stacy.  Certainly many folks now complaining about negative posts about Trump had no problem dragging Hillary Clinton through the mud for months and months.  Trump is downright scary as president

Great comeback, Trish---true indeed. I answered that, yes, perhaps many astrologers were guilty of being too human and too subjective when they predicted DT would lose (wishful thinking?).  The door swings both ways and many DT supporters can't see the forest thru the trees. I am afraid for us as a country -and as a planet, for DT's actions are already spreading to other countries. Witness the airport demonstrations after the bans.  --thanks, Stacy

p.s. they aren't finished with the dirt against HC (and her husband)! When will they have had enough?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 12:18:16 PM by Stacy »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2017, 12:37:07 PM »
And thank you, Daleth. Wow! So many examples of so many others---and we are talking experts, as well, who see similarities between Trump and Hitler. I was going to post some examples, so thanks for doing the work. Not allowing this argument in would be censorship.  There is a really interesting internet piece on DT by a TMA writer (I think) and his asteroids, namely "Lie".

Shocked and surprised with the sudden bans at the airport. Can you imagine the upset and  damage these unpredictable (DT's Sun cj Ur) actions will have for years to come? Even FEDERAL judges are weighing in and taking action.

I wonder if these legal messes are triggered by T Saturn cj DT's Moon (opposite Sun-Uranus (unpredictability).

It just feels like we have regressed as a country and as a civilization in just 9 days. I shudder to think what more will happen in 4 years! So much progress destroyed (Planned Parenthood; Affordable Healthcare Act; relations with Mexico).  DT can Twitter away at 3:30 am, but deny others the same freedom. Really, everyone should be afraid for this country. No harm in admitting when someone has made a mistake.

Stacy
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 11:13:31 AM by Stacy »

Offline Halina

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2017, 07:23:44 AM »
       On the news.....refugees from Moslem countries, now in the USA, are walking miles by foot, some wth babies in hand, in freezing temps  and entering Canada at Emerson,Manitoba, seekng processing and hopefully asylum in Canada.   Manitoba is preparing for more fleeing refugees from the USA.   They are afraid of Trump's present and future policies on legal and illegal immigrants.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2017, 02:25:20 PM »
       On the news.....refugees from Moslem countries, now in the USA, are walking miles by foot, some wth babies in hand, in freezing temps  and entering Canada at Emerson,Manitoba, seekng processing and hopefully asylum in Canada.   Manitoba is preparing for more fleeing refugees from the USA.   They are afraid of Trump's present and future policies on legal and illegal immigrants.

Very disturbing, Halina, but it's like I have been saying: no country is exempt. IT'S GLOBAL. DT does not care about freezing people, or abused animals. People have been so busy resisting me, that they have resisted the message.

Stacy

Offline Halina

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2017, 08:57:51 AM »
      Somali asylum seekers turned back by U.S. border patrol at Canadian border.....http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/somali-asylum-seekers-pembina-1.3977534

Offline Daleth

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2017, 09:47:27 AM »

Very disturbing, Halina, but it's like I have been saying: no country is exempt. IT'S GLOBAL. DT does not care about freezing people, or abused animals. People have been so busy resisting me, that they have resisted the message.

Stacy

Yes. I completely agree, about that and about your point in another thread re Saturn in Sagittarius. The discrimination against immigrants (foreigners, Sag/9th) and Muslims (religion, Sag/9th) is very reflective of that. I just hope things don't get too bad before Saturn moves into Capricorn this December and hopefully takes us out of this awful paradigm shift.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2017, 12:39:39 PM »
Absolutely, Daleth. And let's hope we see the more responsible and unemotional qualities [of Saturn in Capricorn] as it moves away from DT's Sun-Ur opp Moon.

Later on, when T Sat opposes USA's N Ve-Jup...well, that's another thread!

Stacy

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2017, 11:45:23 AM »
Stacy  according to Ray Merriman, when Saturn in early Capricorn opposes the US venus/Jupiter conjunction, this is when this country's problems will come to a  head, maybe a war.  AMY