Author Topic: Stephen Miller  (Read 3254 times)

Offline Robineli

Stephen Miller
« on: February 12, 2017, 07:46:01 PM »
Has anyone found a birthdate for this 31 year old senior Trump advisor. My Googling is coming up short.

Robineli

Offline Stacy

Re: Stephen Miller
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 08:37:59 PM »
Very strange indeed. Saw him on TV for first time today and was immediately repulsed, as I wondered who he was!

Nothing in TMA list of possible cabinet/admin. picks.  If we can find a middle initial would be very helpful with a name like his!  Actually, just found one 31 yr. old S.M. with Santa Monica (birth city) and Durham, NC (went to Duke U) listed, so could be him.

Will keep looking. One of the referenced articles surely has some more bio. in it.

Stacy
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 09:26:57 PM by Stacy »
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 09:26:19 PM »
Robineli,

Politico did a piece on him so I emailed a request for d.o.b.  Longshot.

Stephen P. Miller, though, and lived in Santa Monica, N.C., and Wash. D.C.   Someone will come up with something. Maybe during the Scorpio Moon, ;).

"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Robineli

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 10:00:17 PM »
Stacy,

You're bolder than I ;)
If they do respond to your email request, would you mind sharing the info here?

I suspect he has Uranus in Sagittarius, opposed to Trump's Gemini planets, giving him an unusual amount of power for someone of his age and experience.  A recent article tracing his path mentioned that he had a radical shift towards the conservative side immediately after the 9/11 attacks when he witnessed one of his high school teachers dragging the American flag across the floor on purpose. (Source www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/06/stephen-miller-donald-trump-2016-policy-adviser-jeff-sessions-213992). I wouldn't be surprised if that event coincided with his progressed New Moon.

It's interesting that many of POTUS's close cabinet members have planets in hard aspect to that Uranus @17 Gemini. When tr. Neptune squares that point, everyone will be affected. A "dissolving" of sorts.

Of course, the last time tr. Neptune made a hard aspect to Trump's Uranus was in 1979, when a Village Voice article dug up some dirt www.villagevoice.com/news/how-a-young-donald-trump-forced-his-way-from-avenue-z-to-manhattan-7380462, but didn't stop him.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 07:48:08 PM by Robineli »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 08:12:36 AM »
Robineli,

Yes, some interesting info; thank you for posting.

I also emailed TMA to see if they might be able to get his birth data (now I am on a mission!). Absolutely will share--that's why I started searching for it.

Stacy

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 06:29:06 AM »
I don't know if people are still looking for this man's birth data or not, but I came across it in AstroDatabank so here it is: Stephen Miller, born August 23, 1985, @ 16:53 (4:53 P.M.), Santa Monica, CA.  This is rated AA, from the birth certificate.

I can't post charts myself, but here's a link to his AstroDatabank profile, with chart:

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Miller,_Stephen

Click on the chart to make it bigger, and see current transits. 

I don't like the look of this guy's chart; he looks dangerous, to me.  It's that Mars, in the 7th house, squaring Saturn, his chart ruler, in the 10th; Saturn in Scorpio, Scorpio on the MC, Pluto in Scorpio conjunct the MC from the 9th house - yikes.  I don't like it.  I feel very uncomfortable knowing this guy is advising Trump.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 06:32:49 AM by Pamela Young »