Author Topic: Barron Trump  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Stacy

Barron Trump
« on: February 13, 2017, 10:34:07 PM »
I posted the chart of DT's son, Barron, in another relevant thread ("00 degrees") so won't repeat my comments here. However, am attaching his chart with A rating ("by memory") because it just blows my mind with the rich symbolism.

Stacy
"It is not possible for us to know each other except as we manifest ourselves in distorted shadows to the eyes of others. We do not even know ourselves; therefore, why should we judge a neighbor? Who knows what pain is behind virtue, and what fear behind vice?..."  SENECA

Offline amymaddalozzo

Re: Barron Trump
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 04:34:01 AM »
Note that baron has a retrograde Saturn.  Amy

Offline Stacy

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 09:17:31 AM »
Note that baron has a retrograde Saturn.  Amy

Will be interesting to see how his relationship with his father plays out (also given his Mars-Pluto in the MC/IC).

Next, I want to examine the charts of his siblings, brothers in particular, to see if they lean towards compatibility, or competition.

Stacy
"It is not possible for us to know each other except as we manifest ourselves in distorted shadows to the eyes of others. We do not even know ourselves; therefore, why should we judge a neighbor? Who knows what pain is behind virtue, and what fear behind vice?..."  SENECA

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 08:45:40 AM »
Great post, Dean, as usual.  My own take is that the Pisces nature on the Ascendant will obfuscate an otherwise scientific approach, and lend an intuitive "salesman" quality to his delivery.  I think he will be a lot like his father.  The Pluto-Mars at the MC, and the ruler of the MC, Jupiter in Scorpio in the 8th....why not go after the money?  Dad would appreciate that. 

Yes, the "we three" is highly suggested here with the GT.  Melania is all about that.

Robynne, I believe that when the Moon Nodes are with the Sun, it is a clear suggestion that the mother not only dotes on her child, but is the key support for the father's principals or ideals for the child (or some paternal ideal)....very similar to Moon Nodes in connection with Saturn (especially rx) which suggests that the mother has stepped up to replace the guidance and support of a father who somehow is not quite doing the job.  The "we three" that Dean mentions is much more in theory than in actual fulfillment, which might get difficult for Barron to comprehend as he develops....especially if he is indeed somewhat autistic and has a hard time identifying with emotions within himself and others.   

Offline pdw

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 12:09:05 PM »
I’d add emphasis in Baron’s chart suggests strong positive identification with his father: His Sun (male/father role model) is in the angular 1st House and at AP; and his MC-IC parental axis tightly conjuncts his father's natal Moon-Sun opposition.

Robynne, not sure how you are interpreting a natal absence of Earth planets…but I don't rule out becoming productive and successful with this natal chart emphasis, like these examples: Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Angelina Jolie. Donald Trump and Bill Gates had positive relationships with their fathers, as I recall. 

Offline Stacy

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 01:41:27 PM »
I’d add emphasis in Baron’s chart suggests strong positive identification with his father: His Sun (male/father role model) is in the angular 1st House and at AP; and his MC-IC parental axis tightly conjuncts his father's natal Moon-Sun opposition.

Absolutely!

It's what first came to my attention (see my post under "00 Degrees") before anything else.

Stacy