Author Topic: Barron Trump  (Read 358 times)

Online Stacy

Barron Trump
« on: February 13, 2017, 10:34:07 PM »
I posted the chart of DT's son, Barron, in another relevant thread ("00 degrees") so won't repeat my comments here. However, am attaching his chart with A rating ("by memory") because it just blows my mind with the rich symbolism.

Stacy
"Help they brother's boat across, and, lo, thine own has reached the shore".                   Unknown

Offline amymaddalozzo

Re: Barron Trump
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 04:34:01 AM »
Note that baron has a retrograde Saturn.  Amy

Online Stacy

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 09:17:31 AM »
Note that baron has a retrograde Saturn.  Amy

Will be interesting to see how his relationship with his father plays out (also given his Mars-Pluto in the MC/IC).

Next, I want to examine the charts of his siblings, brothers in particular, to see if they lean towards compatibility, or competition.

Stacy
"Help they brother's boat across, and, lo, thine own has reached the shore".                   Unknown

Offline Dean Bensics

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 11:31:30 PM »
Dear Forum:

The classic “science” signature with strong Mercury-Mars-Uranus connections is evident in Barron Trump’s chart.

The Mercury-Uranus conjunction right on the ASC square Mars (in 3) in Gemini is quite incredible and strongly indicates a scientific/technological proclivity.

Notice also that Mer-Ura trines Jupiter (in 8), which is the dispositor of the Moon (in 9)…genius-level perception, academic orientation, healing.

Persistent rumors abound that Barron is on the autism spectrum.

The hyper-stimulus of Mer-Ura on a Pisces ASC with Uranus ruling the 12th and Venus (in 12, r. 3) conjunct Neptune gives one pause about sensitivity to one’s surroundings and being easily overwhelmed by the environment.

It also indicates being misunderstood and alienated in the world and compensating for this by creating an elaborate, fantastical, inner world. Without question, he is the “different drummer boy”.

Notice how his father reaches the pinnacle of career success as Tr. Saturn crosses the MC.

His half-siblings love him dearly…Venus (r. 3) square Jupiter…and his Mother obviously adores him (Sun-Node).

The protectiveness of his parents is interesting. He is not living in the fishbowl of the White House.

Though Saturn retrograde points out that his father will never be “hands on”, one notices that it is not badly aspected – instead, forming a Grand Trine with the parental Sun and Moon. This is a classic “We Three” signature…me, mum and dad against the world in a self-sufficient cocoon of defense, especially supportive when the outside world overwhelms as mentioned earlier.

Regards,
Dean Bensics
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 11:40:04 PM by Dean Bensics »

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 08:45:40 AM »
Great post, Dean, as usual.  My own take is that the Pisces nature on the Ascendant will obfuscate an otherwise scientific approach, and lend an intuitive "salesman" quality to his delivery.  I think he will be a lot like his father.  The Pluto-Mars at the MC, and the ruler of the MC, Jupiter in Scorpio in the 8th....why not go after the money?  Dad would appreciate that. 

Yes, the "we three" is highly suggested here with the GT.  Melania is all about that.

Robynne, I believe that when the Moon Nodes are with the Sun, it is a clear suggestion that the mother not only dotes on her child, but is the key support for the father's principals or ideals for the child (or some paternal ideal)....very similar to Moon Nodes in connection with Saturn (especially rx) which suggests that the mother has stepped up to replace the guidance and support of a father who somehow is not quite doing the job.  The "we three" that Dean mentions is much more in theory than in actual fulfillment, which might get difficult for Barron to comprehend as he develops....especially if he is indeed somewhat autistic and has a hard time identifying with emotions within himself and others.   

Offline pdw

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 12:09:05 PM »
I’d add emphasis in Baron’s chart suggests strong positive identification with his father: His Sun (male/father role model) is in the angular 1st House and at AP; and his MC-IC parental axis tightly conjuncts his father's natal Moon-Sun opposition.

Robynne, not sure how you are interpreting a natal absence of Earth planets…but I don't rule out becoming productive and successful with this natal chart emphasis, like these examples: Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Angelina Jolie. Donald Trump and Bill Gates had positive relationships with their fathers, as I recall. 

Online Stacy

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 01:41:27 PM »
I’d add emphasis in Baron’s chart suggests strong positive identification with his father: His Sun (male/father role model) is in the angular 1st House and at AP; and his MC-IC parental axis tightly conjuncts his father's natal Moon-Sun opposition.

Absolutely!

It's what first came to my attention (see my post under "00 Degrees") before anything else.

Stacy