Author Topic: Melania Trump  (Read 2201 times)

Offline bjorkstrand

Melania Trump
« on: November 09, 2016, 10:24:17 AM »
Melania Trump
26 apr 1970
novo mesto, yugoslavia
time=?

anybody know the time?

moon in cappy

Jim

robynne

Re: Melania Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 01:36:58 PM »
Thanks Bjorkstrand,

Being born in Yugoslavia, is Melania a US citizen in her own right, or only by marriage to Donald Trump?

*Found the answer in Wikipaedia: 
She obtained U.S. citizenship in 2006, the year after her marriage

« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 01:56:50 PM by Robynne Black »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 11:13:24 PM »
Attaching her chart with a Noon time due to X rating by Rodden.  Very interested in a rectified time.

BRIEFLY:
Her Nodal axis conjuncts son Barron's Asc.-Mer-Ur.
Her Pluto squares his.
They both have Mars in Gemini and Jupiter in Scorpio.

thanx,
Stacy 

"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 06:49:23 AM »
Stacy  The big thing that I noticed is that melania and Donald have some strong pluto aspects between them.  Her pluto in virgo  squares Donald's sun and moon and Donald's pluto squares her sun.  This is  very significant.  I also did not see any  nodal aspects or jupiter aspects between them, which I would consider negative.  With melania's moon in capricorn, the money and security issue is important to her.  AMY

Offline Stacy

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 09:13:35 AM »
Stacy  The big thing that I noticed is that melania and Donald have some strong pluto aspects between them.  Her pluto in virgo  squares Donald's sun and moon and Donald's pluto squares her sun.  This is  very significant.  I also did not see any  nodal aspects or jupiter aspects between them, which I would consider negative.  With melania's moon in capricorn, the money and security issue is important to her.  AMY

Yep, Amy, she clearly values status, money, security-----especially with her 4 planets in Taurus!

Haven't studied the synastry between her and DT that much yet, but am still floored by the chart of their son and the synastry between he and DT.

Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.