Author Topic: N. Korea fires test missile today  (Read 2511 times)

Offline Stacy

N. Korea fires test missile today
« on: February 11, 2017, 11:26:11 PM »
Not likely a coincidence, N. Korea fired a ballistic missile into the Sea of Japan just as Japan's prime minister is visiting the USA for the first time during Trump's administration. Japan is in range of N.Korea's nuclear capabilities. Not-so-subtle provocation?

Attached is the Noon time natal chart for Supreme Leader of N. Korea, Kim Jong Un who is receiving T Pluto to his Sun; an empowering time. T Saturn is conjunct his N Neptune, part of a conjunction with his Mercury @ ^; powerful, and in the public's eye. Both transits in Capricorn suggest strong leadership abilities not big on compromise.

According to an article from TMA (June 2009 by Robert P. Blaschke), the rectified Korean War chart's  Asc. is @ 21 Gemini for some interesting synastry between it and DT's Sun-Ur opp Moon. How will Trump respond? I expected more blustering and/or threats, frankly, given his pattern thus far in office. T Mars opp N Neptune sq Mercury--afraid?

Small world, indeed!

Stacy

« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 11:55:02 PM by Stacy »
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Stacy

Re: N. Korea fires test missile today
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 11:39:05 PM »
An interesting note to T Jupiter in Libra conjunct Kim Jong Un's N Mars. An exact quote regarding this transit from "the future minders.com".

"This is an excellent time to step outside your normal boundaries or to expand them by venturing into new territory"     

For good or evil, astrology strikes again :(.

"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 06:12:24 PM »
Neglected to mention DT's crossings are near N. Korea per astrolocality map in TMA.

How does this suggest DT might react to their provocations?

Stacy

Offline Robineli

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 08:01:19 PM »
Since it was a submarine launch, using Kimch'aek as close to the coastline, DT's Uranus is on his relocated IC.  And since his Uranus=Saturn/Pluto natally (45 degree midpoint sort) in addition to the nearby Sun opposition Moon, it's certain to influence the outcome.

If I had that setup and my relocated MC-IC hit Uranus, I'd stay far, far away from that part of the world.  Doesn't look good.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 09:28:58 PM by Robineli »

Offline pdw

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 06:21:25 AM »
Kim Jong Un oversaw the missile launch with T Pluto conjunct his Sun, in achieving  Capricorn, and a newly sensitized Mars (eclipsed on Feb. 10) – generally reflecting a show of prominent ambition and personal drive.

In the chart of a totalitarian ruler, however, I'd anticipate something more extreme with this combination...just like this nuclear-capable missile test, a 'take charge' Capricorn act that defies U.N. resolutions and confirms he is an increasingly dangerous international threat. Exhibitionism (one of Noel's descriptors for Pluto-Sun) seems to apply here.   

Plus, I noticed propagandist pride on display (Capricorn Pluto-Sun), after the launch, when Jong Un reportedly expressed "great satisfaction over the possession of another powerful nuclear attack means which adds to the tremendous might of the country.” 

I’m watching for related news, follow-up, or repercussion in the Feb. 21-22 period – when T Mercury, at 22 Aquarius, will trigger the eclipse point and Jong-un’s eclipsed Mars. Also, T Mars will be tightly triggering (square) his Sun-T Pluto conjunction – potentially suggesting something difficult, frustrating, or harmful to contend with, or overcome. Perhaps we’ll see more resolutions or sanctions imposed then.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 06:28:55 AM by pdw »