Author Topic: It's final. The Great Obama Deception  (Read 9841 times)

Offline rollanrm

It's final. The Great Obama Deception
« on: March 11, 2017, 06:37:06 PM »
Some won't be, but I am delighted and relieved that the rather sensational GianPaolo DiCocco has well and truly finally nailed down the great Obama deception. The hated and despised birthers were right all along. This is a must see you tube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEY_U7efCLY
for all thinking astrologers. He's made everything fit, though everything as far as I am concerned can well include the asteroids and the fact that Kenya conjuncts the sun and then the role of other asteroids  have always seemed highly suspicious and expressive to me big time deception. And now, in light of what GP says about sex and marriage I even see that Michelle is in a T square with moon and Uranus which is just wonderful.
Hear, see and enjoy if you can. A nation has been hoodwinked. As no one born outside the US has the legal right to be president, the guy should be in jail.

Offline Pamela Young

Re: It's final. The Great Obama Deception
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 05:02:07 AM »

With his natal Aries Moon opposing Saturn-Pluto he dives head-first into all of this...Obama was born in Kenya; Michelle is really a man; Trump will be assassinated; Hillary will succumb to a neurological disease; QE2 will die this year.

Michelle is really a man?!   ;D  I'll have to watch that Youtube video, just for that one.  But seriously, I don't think it's responsible to go around predicting death the way this guy does; how would he like someone predicting his own death?  We can all see the current and upcoming transits to the Queen's chart; commenting on them is another matter.  It's just not done.

Offline Hudson Valley Astrologer

• "First Seek to Understand" Sun-Moon (Pisces-Aries)
    • The Hudson Valley Astrologer
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 05:30:26 AM »
Love his mantra and exploitative branding...

"Make Astrology Quack Again!"

This guy is obviously a pretender. I hope the post was a joke or something, if not a bad one. A little Tylian perspective suggests that Obama's Moon is NOT anywhere near a Taurean Moon... Ha! Thank god... I only watched a couple of minutes of this trash and bailed. Lunatic fringe stuff BUT I think a brilliant hype artist... He is probably making a BeeLine for becoming the Alt Right astrologer for Breitbart News... LOL... except that I guess he was not too flattering of Trump's chart either...

My father in-law had a Taurus Sun- Gemini Moon... A fixed energy dissipated by an intense mastery of information and the ability to communicate with calm, patient, and deliberative force. Obama has much the same mastery and then some with the added spark of humor and entertainment. My father in-law was not quick to tear up BUT when the situation was warranted and personal enough he'd shed a tear or two and express his emotions... with Obama's Moon in the 4th house it's no wonder a little emotion creeps into his prose and certainly not surprising that he openly wept in the face of calamitous events, Newtown CT in particular, where innocent children died. If he hadn't cried, I'd be much more critical of him, that he wasn't human. I know I cried!

This type of "analysis" is not SYNTHESIS. GP is practicing REDUCTIONISM and performance art.

A really nice example of SYNTHESIS I think is Dean's response, per usual... Thanks Dean. And where did you grab his birth data... I wasn't able to find it.

I disagree that GP is worth listening to, unless of course you into that sort of thing. Carla Herreria just wrote a piece for HuffPost about the "Fearless Girl" statue being defiled and mocked by a "Wall Street Bro" which made me think that this is what GP seems to be doing to Astrology.

Steer clear and let's pick it up a notch per previous suggestions here related to other matters.

All the best,

HVA
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 05:41:22 AM by Hudson Valley Astrologer »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 05:47:36 AM »
THANK YOU, TIM !    OMG!!

Talking about ducks that quack....This guy is scary.

My thoughts exactly about stepping up the pace, and let's set the astrological bar high again.   The opening post made me laugh at first----as in the circus bearded lady or other freak shows. Just bizarre. The "cheesy" happy face icon fitting here  :D ;D.

Stacy

p.s. I also think it's way past time to move on!

« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 05:50:30 AM by Stacy »
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2017, 05:55:38 AM »
I have just finished subjecting myself to watching this guy's whole video.  All I can say is, he's lucky he's living in a country where free speech is allowed.  If he finds himself being sued for slander by the Obamas, he'll have only himself to blame.  And since when does Neptune mean only deceit?  It can also indicate glamour, which was and is very true of both Obamas, whether Di Cocco likes it or not.  This is a misuse of astrology, making the astrological facts fit what you want them to.  He's done this before, interpreting Neptune in a negative way when discussing Hillary Clinton's chart, but in a positive way when discussing Trump's chart.  This is not behaviour likely to put astrology in a good light.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 06:12:59 AM by Pamela Young »

Offline rollanrm

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2017, 02:04:12 PM »
I think it could be important to look beyond the GP showmanship, the shock and entertainment factors to some of the facts.

I hadn't realized when I looked at the GP youtube that it has almost certainly been encouraged on its way by some new and apparently damning facts reaching media about the Hawaii birth certificate. GP has put up this address https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rakm4VtA0A&t=313s , but it seems there are now others. The certificate apparently doesn't stand up to examination by recent techniques, and anyway an Obama relative (cousin I think it was said) has just charged that his relative did have a Kenyan birth.

But really there are some facts to absorb. I would have thought what's said about for example the angles and home life is pretty unarguable, similarly to the quite important fact re how the relevant difference also makes presidential material and opportunity that wouldn't otherwise apply.

I admit to be biased here to the extent that unlike some I do also believe the asteroids work and are descriptive. To me, factors like Sun conjunct Kenya, Lie and Lucifer bespeak something that is going to be explosive, extreme and likely to be wonderfully deceptive. And let's be honest, although undeniably sun and Mercury square Neptune don't always mean dishonesty, they too often seem to do so or at least favour lack of clarity such as one wouldn't want in a leader. There's certainly a glamour factor with Neptune. That's something we can know and see is the case. The original love affair with Obama was quite extraordinary, particularly for those of us looking at it from outside; but such extremes are the kind of thing one might need to beware of. History is full of over glamourized leaders and glamour itself borders on deception.

Offline unique_astrology

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2017, 05:51:31 PM »
I differ greatly with DiCocco in regards to trump's chart and his future.

Regarding the latter:

To turn large numbers of voters against the Republican party one, or several, of their policies must provide widespread hurt for an extended period of time to large numbers of their base.

Their health care package, if enacted, could do that but IT WOULD TAKE TIME to pass the bill, enact it, and have large numbers of voters have a need to use it to realize how much better things were for them under the ACA. The midterms will be voted Nov 6, 2018. Just a 1 year experience of the GOP package would start Nov 6 of this year, a longer period if they could pass and enact it before then. If enough voters were to be hurt experiencing their package before the elections Republicans might lose control of the House in the midterms but with the money and power they possess or could call on in a fight for survival the RNC might retain control of the Senate.

The next chance for Democrats to gain control of the Senate and White House would then be in 2020. If voters continue being hurt by the Republican health care package and other policies fear of losing everything in 2020 could force Republicans to join with Democrats to get rid of trump. After the midterm elections of 2018 transit Saturn will transit his inauguration Pluto 3 times in 2019 (Feb 26, Jul 5, Nov 25 RA, Feb 27, Jul 4, Nov 27 longitude); the last time just 7 weeks before January 13, 2020, when transiting Sun, Saturn, and Pluto will oppose his natal Saturn. If he were removed then GOP politicians would have just 10 months to campaign for re-election without him with his policies as their standard bearer.

In view of what I have just written I believe trump will be ousted in January of 2020 and I do not think the timing is too long considering what must happen to turn voters against him. Readers, you can’t get the job done by wishing and hoping or snapping your fingers. If anybody has a shorter scenario for his removal I would really like to see it. And with a stronger astrological reference if one can be found.

Mashup of my chart for Putin in Moscow, Sibly located to Moscow (for angles), with my GOP Jupiter, trump's Saturn, and transits for Jan 23th, 2020.

Charts for Putin, Sibly, GOP, and trump were done long before I knew of transits on January 13, 2020.

http://i.imgur.com/auFufgT.png

Progressed  Inauguration chart and Transits

http://i.imgur.com/GOYwMx6.gif

Offline unique_astrology

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2017, 06:15:52 PM »
Malik Obama Tweets Image Of Debunked Kenyan Birth Certificate Of President Barack Obama

http://www.business2community.com/world-news/malik-obama-tweets-image-debunked-kenyan-birth-certificate-president-barack-obama-01796995

"In the tweeted document, it states that Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Mombasa, a city on the east coast of Kenya. However, Obama’s paternal family lived and is currently living hundreds of miles to the west in the Nyanza Province, along Lake Victoria. Mombasa, originally part of Zanzibar, was not incorporated into Kenya until the latter became an independent nation in 1963, two years after Obama was born. Additionally, historians specializing in African history have pointed out several other anachronisms that betray the certificate as a hoax."

http://www.salon.com/2009/08/03/birthers_kenya/

Birthers release forged Kenyan birth certificate for Obama

" But even people who might normally be inclined to support it, like the founder of conservative forum FreeRepublic.com and the Birthers’ favorite self-proclaimed document expert, who declared Obama’s Hawaiian certification of live birth a forgery, are calling foul."

Offline James Williams

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2017, 12:40:15 AM »
Students of western methods of astrology may want to check out the time period for Trump between mid-October 2018 to mid-March 2019.

;)
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2017, 03:41:49 AM »
James.  I am with you with that being a dangerous period.  It will take awhile for republicans to realize that trump may need to go.   I am in the david stockman  camp-the swamp will take over trump.  Amy

Offline Stacy

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2017, 04:34:13 AM »
"High Crimes & Misdemeanors"......Abuse of power; Misuse of authority

Seems Clinton was impeached for less...

Stacy

"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Lopaka

• Fear of the Lord is the Beginning of Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2017, 06:29:39 AM »
Stacy:  I'm sorry but Clinton was impeached for perjury - a felony, i.e. a "high crime" and certainly more than a misdemeanor.   It wasn't for putting his parts for where they didn't belong, but lying about it. It was the same offense that lost him his law license.

And on the question of what is an impeachable offense, remember what (then Congressman) Gerald Ford said when interviewed about the Impeachment of William O. Douglas, an impeachable offense is what ever Congress says it is.  So, if the madding crowds screech loudly and longly enough they will convince the cowards in the House to pass a bill of impeachment against Trump, good cause or not.  Then we'll see if the Senate holds true to form ...

Now, where is my ephemeris?  I need to look at Trumps chart for 2019 and 2020. Damn!  I've been trying so hard to ignore the news.
The law, in its infinite wisdom, forbids the rich as well as the poor, to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.
                    -Anatole France

Offline Stacy

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2017, 07:30:38 AM »
Well, Lopala, that wouldn't surprise me if 'perjury was whatever Congress says it is...'. Very subjective way they rule on matters; everything seems to fall under that heading these days anyway. However, looking back at Clinton's offense, and everything DT has managed to pull off in record short time---I think DT has already more than met impeachment criteria.  He has been running this country like a tyrannical despot and needs to be stopped, I believe he will be stopped, soon. There is too much to mention; beyond the cope of this post (excepting highlights of the past few days it's all bee noted to varying degrees).

I have been largely successful at avoiding the news (again!), and keeping things as neutral as the next person here, but people still like to push buttons or keep an issue alive which has been put to rest (such as this thread, for example) While DT & Co. sorely distress me, it's the supportive acts by USA citizens - who voted him in, and who don't see the red flags - that actually bothers me more.

Stacy

Offline crabman

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2017, 08:40:27 AM »
Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice.  He was guilty of both.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2017, 08:51:19 AM »
Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice.  He was guilty of both.

Crabman:  Hmmm, doesn't appear you read my post above as your brief sentence stirs the pot unnecessarily.

I believe there is God's law --and Man's. Man's certainly isn't worried about ethics. Regardless, I believe DT's crimes to be so much more serious than anything Clinton was convicted of. At least BC never bragged about grabbing women's private parts.

Hopefully these ethical, religious and legal debates will be over once Saturn settles into Capricorn.

Stacy