Author Topic: The Chart of Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's Girlfriend, with AA birth time  (Read 17540 times)

Offline amymaddalozzo

Do you all think she will  have a baby fairly soon after the wedding? She is in her 30"s.   AMY

Offline Pamela Young

Well, from what I've read, both Meghan and Harry would like to start their family as soon as possible.  Meghan is said to love children and to have always wanted to have her own family, and she's going to be 37 on August 4, so she'd better get cracking.  The longer you wait, the harder it can be to actually get pregnant, and/or to carry a fetus to term.  She met her first husband when she was in her very early 20s; if she's been on the pill ever since, she could possibly have a hard time conceiving. 

On the other hand, astrologically she has Scorpio on the cusp of her 5th house, a very fertile sign, and currently Jupiter is transiting through it, which would certainly seem to bode well for getting pregnant.  It will conjoin her 5th house Uranus in about 5 degrees; this could be good or bad, depending.  But I think I'd like to wait and see if she and Harry make it through the wedding safely first. 

Offline Dean Bensics

This gives one pause…

1)   The upcoming Saturn-Pluto conjunction – exact on Jan. 12, 2020 – is at 22-Capricorn-46.
2)   The conjunction is closely conjunct Meghan Markle’s (MM) DSC at 24-Capricorn-17.
3)   MM’s natal Saturn is in the 4th conjunct the Moon and IC; Pluto is in her 4th ruling the 5th…family + children.
4)   The conjunction is sesquiquadrate (135-degrees) Prince Harry’s (PH) natal Mercury at 05-Virgo-17 (in 8, r. 5).
5)   PH’s natal Saturn is conjunct the MC and rules the ASC…identity + parenthood.

Given that the keywords for Saturn-Pluto are…fear of failure; extreme austerity; a supreme test; transformation through loss; reality and depression; heavy responsibilities…we have to wonder what exactly will befall this couple in the early years of their marriage that will provoke a “hardship” crisis.

One cannot overlook the possibility that MM will have difficulty conceiving. As this challenging conjunction falls on her DSC, the health center is also duly noted.

If conception happens, one might expect a subsequent miscarriage, or a difficult birth, severe post-partum depression (Diana had it), a birth abnormality, or premature death.

What effect would the above have on their marriage? Could it survive such a test?

It is fascinating that both PH and MM have their respective natal Saturns in parental houses…and conjunct the MC-IC. Both suffered from a family loss.

This is why with the upcoming Saturn-Pluto conjunction on her DSC, the challenge, in my mind, comes back to “family”…either to the “new” family they hope to create; or, to the living (elderly) members still around.

On the latter point, the death of the Queen or especially Prince Charles during this period would be devastating. It would pressure (Pluto) PH and MM to “up” their responsibilities (Saturn) to serve more and fill the void. The heir needs the spare to pitch in like never before?

Whatever happens, this is not a “fun” time but it’s a chance to “grow up and mature.”

It should be fascinating to watch.

Regards,
Dean B.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 06:15:51 PM by Dean Bensics »

Offline pdw

Hi, All, my guess is, yes, they’ll actively be trying to get pregnant soon after the wedding.

Harry’s chart in particular looks primed for a pro-creative emphasis, to me, with:

-Transiting Pluto (in his 1st House and referencing his Scorpio MC) forming an Earth Grand Trine with Harry’s collaborative 8th House Sun (important focus on shared resources, partnership gain, results of marriage) and his very emphasized, family-oriented 4th House Moon (a lower hemisphere singleton conjunct his IC, in Taurus, strongly linking home, family, and domestic life to his need for personal fulfillment, security, enjoyment). 

Altogether this transiting EGT period looks like strong support for establishing a new phase in his life, and ‘settling down’ into new roles as husband and father.   

In Meghan’s chart, transiting Pluto is squaring her natal Pluto referencing a totally new phase in her life, potentially related to family and children (her natal Pluto is in her 4th House and rules her 5th).

Looking ahead for possible expansion timing, plans, excitement, I’m curious how-if transiting Jupiter may be a factor. Contacting (conjunct) Harry’s natal Saturn and (square) Meghan’s natal Sun, in July, this looks potentially significant for them as a couple (again. T Jupiter’s first pass here in early December 2017 reflected - heralded - their engagement, officially announced on November 30). What news and excitement might we anticipate this time around - a new project together?

In September, T Jupiter will trigger the transiting EGT in Harry’s chart and Meghan’s natal Pluto,   a formidable time for a larger home? Getting pregnant? Baby news? 

Offline Daleth

Hi, All, my guess is, yes, they’ll actively be trying to get pregnant soon after the wedding.

I mean, they'd better, if they want kids. She's turning 37 this summer. I wish them the best of luck.

Offline pdw

Hi Royal Watchers, I think we now have a – sudden, unexpected, upsetting – disruption reflecting the potential of T Uranus, in MM’s public 10th House, squaring her 1st House natal Node (suggesting tension, change or breakdown in close relationships): Although it was previously announced that MM’s father would walk her down the aisle (this Saturday), yesterday news surfaced that he would not be in attendance. Surely an uncomfortable, disappointing, frustrating change in plans for MM and all concerned, perhaps especially for the Queen and Prince Charles (with T Uranus conjunct the Queen’s Sun and Prince Charles’s Moon).

Note the significant triggers timing this unusual announcement and turn of events, yesterday - with the Moon, T Mercury, and T Mars tightly contacting the T Uranus-Node square in MM’s chart. Today’s New Moon, in Taurus (conjunct Prince Harry's 4th House Moon), opposes MM's natal Uranus, suggesting appreciation for her groom's loving support and growing calm, acceptance, and reassurance about an alternate plan.   

Offline Pamela Young

I hope this event of Meghan's father not attending the wedding is all it is (i.e., the transit of Uranus to the various royal charts); I suspect there may be more coming.  But if that's all it is, it could have been a lot worse.

www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-15/who-is-father-of-the-royal-bride-thomas-markle/9761698

Here's some other astrologers' takes on the coming wedding, with special reference to the transit of Uranus:

www.edtamplin.com/weekly%20horoscopes.htm 

(Scroll down to the article, 'Uranus in Taurus: a Royal Ruckus')

and

www.astrologsmiljanagavrancic.blogspot.ca/2018/03/kate-and-meghan-tradition-and-new.html

« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 10:54:40 AM by Pamela Young »

Offline pdw

Whew, so glad to have you back on the Forum, Pamela! When I saw you couldn't log in, I was worried you might not be able to 'attend' the royal wedding with us. :)

I agree, surviving this kind of social faux pas might be stressful but relatively easy compared to other surprises in life.   

I look forward to checking out those links, thanks.   

Offline Pamela Young

Thanks, pdw; good to be back, for sure.  I wouldn't miss the royal wedding for the world!  I'll be getting up early to start watching the beginning of the TV coverage at 4 a.m.   :D

Offline Dean Bensics

Tr. Uranus (00-Taurus-12) is very closely opposed to Harry's Pluto (r. MC)...which alerts me to the press (Pluto in 9) in some kind of frenzy about the couple that could expose something unseemly. It wouldn't surprise me if on the eve of the wedding some revelation is printed in the tabloids which causes maximum embarrassment.

The above quote is from my post upthread (April 4th) and it looks like it's come to pass with Meghan's estranged family members crawling out of the shadows like roaches to gossip to the tabloids and make trouble.

Meghan's half-brother Thomas Markle Jr., in a scathing attack on his sister, urged Prince Harry to call off the wedding citing that it would be "the biggest mistake in royal wedding history." Now, he's apologized, begging to be invited to the ceremony. Yikes!

Notice that the 9th house is the 3rd of the 7th...the partner's sibling(s)...all this press craziness related to Uranus, Pluto and the 9th in Harry's chart is being stirred by her relations.

Regards,
Dean B.

Offline Pamela Young

Good call, Dean! 

' ... Meghan's estranged family members crawling out of the shadows like roaches ...'  So incredibly awful; poor Harry's sure taking on an awful mess with these new in-laws.  I don't know who to feel more sorry for, him or Meghan.  What a ghastly situation.

Here's a link to the open letter that Meghan's brother wrote to Prince Harry:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6298014/thomas-markle-jrs-letter-prince-harry-royal-wedding/

Talk about below the belt!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 06:41:49 AM by Pamela Young »

Offline Pamela Young

The latest news is that Meghan's father, Thomas Markle Sr., will definitely not be going to the wedding because he is having heart surgery today, actually at 7:30 a.m.  He thinks this heart trouble he's been having was brought on by the open letter his son sent to Prince Harry, urging him to call off the wedding.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a20709641/meghan-markle-dad-not-going-royal-wedding-heart-surgery/

Prince Harry is said to feel 'guilty' about the situation, that all this has happened because of who he is:

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a20701962/meghan-markle-dad-not-attending-royal-wedding-harry-response/

The following link explains somewhat why Meghan's brother was so upset with her that he sent Prince Harry that nasty open letter:

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/meghan-markle-half-brother-tom-markle-153334

I can understand her brother being upset about being followed by paparazzi, but then when you read something like the following, you can see why Meghan is anxious to distance herself from her relations:

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/meghan-markle-sister-arrested-150706

Ouch.

Offline James Williams

According to her Jyotisha charts, if she indeed does have a Cancer lagna, it may be extremely difficult for her to have a child...and this will be interesting, since she will have every possible technological invention available to her to be able to do so...
"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline pdw

Yes, good call beforehand, Dean!

Offline Robynne

You made it back in just in time Pam. Its a big task being the astrological commentator for the current royal wedding, but think any astrologer worth their salt could predict that this thread could potentially become a hive of activity over the next few days. Great work here, much appreciated!  ;D

« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 12:26:59 AM by Robynne »
~Only with the heart can you see rightly, what is invisible to the naked eye~