Author Topic: The Chart of Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's Girlfriend, with AA birth time  (Read 53916 times)

Offline Antonio

I like Meghan’s relocation chart.  It brings her Mercury with the Node to the MC -Barbara

There you have it, Barbara! She brought all her Leo fire to the top! That is a fact that remains open to interpretation. Tr. Node in royal Leo, too. Not everyone enjoyed the preacher's speech, but others say "it’s was a much needed change to brighten up these usually boring royal weddings" or "he was fabulous! The faces of the royals while he lit it up were priceless. Best royal wedding ever, very funny and uplifting."

The phrase "to get on like a house on fire" is quite common in the UK. In order to complement the preacher's inspired speech the Choir of St George's Chapel should have sang:

"Looks like a girl, but she's a flame
So bright, she can burn your eyes
Better look the other way
You can try but you'll never forget her name
She's on top of the world
Hottest of the hottest girls say
Oh, we got our feet on the ground
And we're burning it down
Oh, got our head in the clouds
And we're not coming down"

This girl is on fire
This girl is on fire
She's walking on fire
This girl is on fire

"Everybody stands, as she goes by
Cause they can see the flame that's in her eyes
Watch her when she's lighting up the night"

"Girl On Fire is about new beginnings, new perspectives and fresh starts. It’s about finding your own inner strength and channeling it in a way you’ve never tried before. To be “on fire” is to allow yourself the freedom to take full control of who you are and how you want to live your life. To live your passion and shine your light unabashedly!! It’s that moment you choose to claim your power and be extraordinary!" Alicia Keys

"The preacher later returned to [philosopher] de Chardin, who he said had argued that "if humanity ever captured the energy of love, it would be the second time in history that we have discovered fire".

Since Portugal is known as Britain’s oldest ally, i rather quote our greatest poet Luis Vaz de Camoes (1524-25? – 10 June 1580):

Love is a fire that burns unseen,
a wound that aches yet isn’t felt,
an always discontent contentment,
a pain that rages without hurting,

a longing for nothing but to long,
a loneliness in the midst of people,
a never feeling pleased when pleased,
a passion that gains when lost in thought.

It’s being enslaved of your own free will;
it’s counting your defeat a victory;
it’s staying loyal to your killer.

But if it’s so self-contradictory,
how can Love, when Love chooses,
bring human hearts into sympathy?

Translation: Richard Zenith

Offline Pamela Young

Antonio, thank you very much for posting the charts (and thank you for the Portuguese poem; so true).  I'm just coming out of royal wedding fever, which I was caught up in all day yesterday.  I was up at 4 a.m. to watch everything from the very beginning, and hadn't even looked at any of the astrology until seeing your charts.  I just enjoyed the event; they had such beautiful weather over there, so unlike the dark, cold, wet, dreary day we had where I am (near Toronto).  'Oh, to be in England, now that Spring is here!'  Truer words were never spoken.

I agree with Barbara that Meghan's relocated chart looks good; it's so fitting that it has Leo on the MC, which puts her Sun there as well as Mercury.  And with Libra rising, the sign of love, peace and harmony, her relocated chart ruler is Venus; it's currently in the 11th house of politics and society, and being in Virgo, the sign of service, it shows where Meghan will be putting her focus.  Her important Libra stellium of the Moon, Jupiter and Saturn is there also, just barely (almost in the 12th).  I've yet to look at the wedding chart; will have to check that out. 

All I can say right now is (if you'll pardon some non-astrological comments): Meghan looked absolutely gorgeous; the dress was amazing (well, I loved it, personally).  She really looked like a fairy tale princess, straight out of medieval times.  Harry was clearly very emotional, and had to control himself several times to keep from crying; honestly, I just love that guy.  I'm so happy for him that he is so happy now; if anyone deserves it, he does.  I still remember him like this, as a little boy sitting between his grandparents (click on the photo to enlarge):
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 06:58:36 AM by Pamela Young »

Offline Pamela Young

I see Alice Portman (McDermott) has several interesting posts on the royal wedding chart over on Astrodienst, starting with post #182; scroll down to it from the top of the page: https://forum.astro.com/cgi/forum.cgi?num=1511687368/180

Offline pdw

Wow, bravo to the wedding planners – what an awesome display and heartfelt ceremony!

I loved seeing it all – the beautiful bride (who has natal Venus in Virgo), so appealingly natural, unpretentious, and modest, in an elegantly refined dress; the adoring uniformed groom; the unique ceremony; the beautiful music and finery all about (topped off with the Queen's purple flourish ;)).

Bishop Curry’s sermon moved me to look up his birth data –

b., March 13, 1953; Chicago, IL; time unknown

Natally, the Bishop is graced with a loving, Pisces Sun and a rousing Mercury, Mars, and Venus, in Aries. I’d say his focus on the positive power of love and fire illuminates this astrology (beautifully).       

Offline James Williams

"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).