Author Topic: Aries Equinox  (Read 201 times)

Offline Stacy

Aries Equinox
« on: March 20, 2017, 10:36:24 AM »
Today, my favorite day of the year, first day of spring so am attaching the Aries Equinox chart cast for 6:28 am, Washington DC.

Briefly, most obvious standout to me is the Moon cj the president's Sun-Ur opp Moon - at the Galactic Center, and in the MC cj Saturn. Could this reflect Ivanka's influence as she met with PM Trudeau and explored this area of common ground?

Jupiter, as ruler of MC and ASC. co-ruler, will continue to be more paramount (judges; courts; foreign affairs). Money houses! In 8th house of others' resources; taxes; widely opposite Mercury which is on the 2nd house cusp (Mercury....ruler of 4th hse. of Homeland Security).

Stacy

« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 10:43:32 AM by Stacy »
"Help they brother's boat across, and, lo, thine own has reached the shore".                   Unknown

Offline Stacy

Re: Aries Equinox
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 08:58:01 AM »
When I posted this yesterday morning I had not seen any TV/News, and the latest developments were a surprise- a bad one for DT.

Also note we have Pluto911 possibly indicating powerful friends from afar and what almost appears to be a re-visit to Cold War issues.

Neptune angular:  muddy waters...

Stacy
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 09:00:57 AM by Stacy »
"Help they brother's boat across, and, lo, thine own has reached the shore".                   Unknown

Offline Dean Bensics

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 04:40:01 PM »
Hello Forum:

Tight aspects to Saturn in Solar Ingress charts can indicate cold weather conditions.

Twice before on the Forum I commented on how this proved true:

1) 2008 Capricorn Solar Ingress (Mars-Saturn square)…”coldest winter in 15 years has hit many parts of the nation from the Midwest to the Atlantic. Ice storms and blizzard conditions are hitting many of these areas that are not accustomed to such events. Health officials are concerned that cold and flu conditions have been particularly aggressive this season.”

2) 2013 Capricorn Solar Ingress (Moon-Saturn square)…”record cold temperatures have gripped North America.”

With Moon-Saturn in a tight conjunction, we’ll see if this Spring is a colder-than-normal one across the Eastern time zone and elsewhere.

Regards,
Dean Bensics
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 07:30:18 PM by Dean Bensics »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 04:51:59 PM »
Was hoping you would chime in, Dean, as this is one of your areas of specialty.

I sure feel for all of you in the east; NE, especially. I have been wearing shorts for the last few weeks except for a chilly day today which required drastic measures...capri length pants --lol!    Sigh, rain forecast for this week.  San Diego, you know ;).

Stacy ;D

Offline Dean Bensics

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 07:30:00 PM »
Hello Forum.

Saturn is rejection, failure, delay, disappointment.

For the USA, Sun (in 1, r. 6) squares Moon-Saturn (in 10, r. 11)...the People vs. the President on some issue...quite possibly healthcare (r. 6) and involving Congressional (r. 11) rejection, delay of the Administration's proposals.

Neptune* on the ASC can be interpreted in so many ways.

The people are:

1) grieving some kind of loss.
2) suffering from some type of collapse or contamination/infestation/pollution/poisoning.
3) feeling confused.
4) feeling defenseless.
5) being lied to.
6) claiming victimization.
7) overwhelmed by some calamity.
8) surrendering themselves to someone/something.
9) experiencing severe Spring rains/flooding in certain areas.

Regards,
Dean Bensics
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 08:00:00 PM by Dean Bensics »

Offline Robynne Black

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 07:14:40 PM »
Dean, I think you forgot one.

10) tired.

Cheers.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 08:22:56 PM »
what about:

6) being victimized.

Had to say it ;)...

Stacy