Saturn is rejection, failure, delay, disappointment.
For the USA, Sun (in 1, r. 6) squares Moon-Saturn (in 10, r. 11)...the People vs. the President on some issue...quite possibly healthcare (r. 6) and involving Congressional (r. 11) rejection, delay of the Administration's proposals.
Neptune* on the ASC can be interpreted in so many ways.
The people are:
1) grieving some kind of loss.
2) suffering from some type of collapse or contamination/infestation/pollution/poisoning.
3) feeling confused.
4) feeling defenseless.
5) being lied to.
6) claiming victimization.
7) overwhelmed by some calamity.
8) surrendering themselves to someone/something.
9) experiencing severe Spring rains/flooding in certain areas.