Author Topic: London Ingress and the terrorist attack  (Read 2361 times)

Offline Barbara Ybarra

London Ingress and the terrorist attack
« on: March 25, 2017, 08:05:09 AM »
The attack in London on Westminster bridge was all but ignored in the news in the U.S. until a couple of days after the occurrence.  Only a year ago, something like this would be picked up immediately on all television stations in the U.S., and reported on throughout the day.  Such is our world that we now expect these events to occur regularly and be commonplace.

It seems that Londoners might expect some change within their government for prevention in the future, if this is going to become routine, particularly since one of their MPs who was carrying no weapon was knifed to death on the scene.  The astrological support for this idea of expectation is, I believe, held within the Spring Ingress chart for London, just 2 days prior to the attack.

In the Ingress chart, we see the Moon Nodes exactly on the MC, suggesting that it is the "people" who will bring a force upon the government to take action.  What strikes me most about this Ingress (everywhere) is that the Moon is so closely conjunct to Saturn, which, btw, is at galactic center( a rather separate and esoteric story which I won't elaborate on here and now). The sabian degree for 27 Sagittarius is "an old bridge over a beautiful stream, which is still in constant use".  The Westminster bridge is an old bridge which is painted green for a reason - because it matches the color of the House of Commons in parliament.  It is the "people's bridge", the commoners bridge, constantly in use.    I don't think that Londoners will take the same attitude which the Parisians took.  I don't think they will accept so easily that this may happen again and again while they go about their daily business.   The Saturn and Moon are in the 6th house, which in mundane astrology is the house of enforced discipline, all civil service people who attend to orderly control within the scope of the government.   

Offline Stacy

Re: London Ingress and the terrorist attack
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 09:35:32 AM »
It is sad, but true how something like this terrorist attack is seen as almost commonplace now days.

Notice how the Wash. D.C. Aries Ingress (shown under separate thread) has the Nodes angular, as well, and Moon-Saturn cj GC in the 10th. As if life per usual will be big, dramatic;  gone are peaceful, sleepy days of 12th and 4th, perhaps. And check out possible indications for Neptune (also angular) in DB's comments under Aries Ingress for some additional delineation here.

The Sabian is extraordinary in its meaning for this one !!   (some can be nebulous or hard to tie-in with the particular theme or degree)

Stacy

« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 09:37:58 AM by Stacy »
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Kathy Rose

• Rose Astrology
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 06:06:12 AM »
I'm attaching the chart for England - and the current solar arcs. I think it's so fascinating that the Moon is receiving an opposition from tr Pluto right now - and also receiving a waning conjunction from SA Mercury. Since the Moon rules the MC of the chart for England this is particularly relevant with the terrorism.

Right now tr Mars is conjunct England's MC, and at 12:20 am June 19th (today) - there was another attack. In the Finsbury Park attack the chart shows tr Moon square Pluto..... an activation of England's Moon again.

Tr Mars is approaching a conjunction England's Moon in early July. That's not the happiest thing to see coming - given the recent activity.My concern would be for July 1st with tr Moon in Libra - once again activating tr Uranus or Pluto.

The concern I also have is the approaching SA Pluto = Asc in 2 years. At that same time there will be Asc = Mars.

Kathy
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 07:19:50 AM by Kathy Rose »
Kathy Rose Astrology

http://roseastrology.com/

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 11:56:32 AM »
Thanks for the chart, Barbara. What the U.S. News chooses to report is just a joke at this point. I think they are suppressing the information for crowd control purposes so there is no backlash here. Guess Trump may actually have done something good by going to the Middle East and getting 50 plus leaders together to try to coordinate fighting terrorism. As much as I don't like the guy, this seems like a positive act. I follow some conservative news just to know when and if something like this happens because the media is so unreliable.