Author Topic: April 10 Full Moon  (Read 1729 times)

Offline Stacy

April 10 Full Moon
« on: April 05, 2017, 07:12:47 PM »
These next few days leading up to the FM should be anything but boring in Washington, D.C., especially with the Sun @ 21° Aries opposite Libra Moon square Pluto @ 19° Capricorn.

Ivanka Trump, and also Steve Bannon and Jared Kushner (as noted in posts under the "Famous" section) all have planets in late Cardinal, so no doubt are feeling the tension. Anyone care to speculate on what may occur, or on what is occurring right now?

Personally, the Sun-Moon will be approaching the square with my Capricorn Mars, and I am definitely feeling it already. The T-sq will fall in my 3rd and houses 11/5. Strangely, "all" I am feeling is activation of Mars3 as complications within my neighborhood flare up (again). 

Stacy

"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline pdw

Re: April 10 Full Moon
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 01:18:30 PM »
Hello Stacy, a bit late...

I think your point about building tension is perfect for this cardinal Full Moon, potentially triggering a decisive opportunity to balance relationships with greater mutual understanding, sharing, or cooperation (FM conjunct T Jupiter in Libra). Perhaps related to how personal awareness and individual action can-do affect our relationships, positively or not (T Sun conjunct T Uranus in Aries). 

With caveats: Potentially a personal influence when natal planets are contacted. Effects of the Full Moon in its short, transitory window, are sometimes small and not always dramatic. 

I noted the Trump-Putin involvement with this FM elsewhere.

I think I got my own glimpse of this Full Moon, which strongly triggered my chart... Yesterday, on the birthday of a dear loved one no longer with us, when I normally keep my feelings to myself, my emotions were running very high and I uncharacteristically shared them with others – an act, release, and relief that was well-received by others and felt so good to me.

Looking forward to other Full Moon sightings here.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 04:46:17 PM »
pdw--don't know your chart but believe you have tightly controlled Scorpio Mercury, is it?  Nice to hear of you 'letting your hair down' as we all need that catharsis at least once in awhile. (though sorry your friend is not here, physically, anyway, but clearly connected via the heart, always :))

Yes, we are certainly seeing lots of cardinal in charts all over Wash DC and Russia.  Not sure we are seeing the best manifestation of Libra, so far, though plenty of Arian power grabs and arguments.

I agree that some FMs pass with sometimes barely a whisper, but if it hits a prominent point/planet tightly - watch out! It was close enough to my Cap Mars where I noticed I was very agitated for about 2 days, then kept coming back to "oh yea, FM..."  Then, of course, there was the 3rd h. connection involving my 3rd h. Mars and vehicles, as well as aggressive neighbors.

Good for you. My heart is smiling, corny as that sounds, as it seems you have evolved a bit more via this experience.

Stacy

"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline pdw

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 04:47:56 AM »
pdw--don't know your chart but believe you have tightly controlled Scorpio Mercury, is it?

Stacy, I don't have that one (or its formidable mind power ;)) - but good call about emotional control in the spotlight. Reflected in my chart, I think, with the FM triggering (conjunct) my N Neptune-Saturn. Appreciate your comments, thanks.   

Offline Stacy

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 07:57:17 AM »
pdw--don't know your chart but believe you have tightly controlled Scorpio Mercury, is it?

Stacy, I don't have that one (or its formidable mind power ;)) - but good call about emotional control in the spotlight. Reflected in my chart, I think, with the FM triggering (conjunct) my N Neptune-Saturn. Appreciate your comments, thanks.

pdw, Was racking my brain to recall if it was Libra Sun-Scorpio Mercury, or vice-versa, or maybe neither!  Definitely noted is the strong Libran infuence in your chart (somewhere ;)) with such a talent for harmony and diplomacy. And that Cardinal influence is not to be underestimated.
Stacy