Author Topic: The 2017 French Presidential elections  (Read 1913 times)

Offline Stacy

Re: The 2017 French Presidential elections
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2017, 02:29:47 PM »
This is getting more intriguing by the second, lol...

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Macron,_Emmanuel

;)

James, You have sent me 3 links as examples..but no instructions on how you did it! What am I missing that is so obvious please -Anyone, anyone at all!!

And, while I have a teckky aptitude with Mercury-Uranus, I do need specific directions thanx to N ME RX  ;D.

Thank you
Stacy
"Help they brother's boat across, and, lo, thine own has reached the shore".                   Unknown

Offline James Williams

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2017, 04:00:08 PM »
Hi Stacy, I already gave a partial detailed analysis of Marine's transit chart on the 23rd.  And Melenchon's looks the weakest of the three.  So Macron and Marine will move forward to the second round...

And please don't expect me to give detailed analysis on everything here.  To do that I would need at least an hour on a youtube presentation.

Am not here to write dissertations...ain't gonna happen...

Now if someone would kindly note the solar arcs for Melenchon and Marine on the 23rd, that may also be helpful...

;D
"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline Stacy

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2017, 05:00:52 PM »
Hi Stacy, I already gave a partial detailed analysis of Marine's transit chart on the 23rd.  And Melenchon's looks the weakest of the three.  So Macron and Marine will move forward to the second round...

And please don't expect me to give detailed analysis on everything here.  To do that I would need at least an hour on a youtube presentation.

Am not here to write dissertations...ain't gonna happen...

Now if someone would kindly note the solar arcs for Melenchon and Marine on the 23rd, that may also be helpful...

;D
James -WHAT IN BLAZES ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I do not recall asking for one iota of additional delineation about anyone unless anyone cared to add not just you, King James, lol. I didn't ask for you to give me or NTF any more info on the candidates. Did I? ???

I kept asking for someone -anyone - to tell me how to post a link from the internet to the forum. Am I really such a poor communicator that people continually put words in my mouth?? ??? >:(

Stacy
"Help they brother's boat across, and, lo, thine own has reached the shore".                   Unknown

Offline Dean Bensics

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2017, 06:38:34 PM »
Stace, just copy the hyperlink from the source website and paste it into the Tyl text box.

It should automatically transform into a hyperlink on this site for all to click and go to.

Regards,
Dean

Offline Stacy

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2017, 08:41:07 PM »
Many thanx, Dean :).

Offline Stacy

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2017, 04:00:23 AM »
Attaching SA charts for M Le Pen and contender Jean-Luc M dated 4.23.17.

(Dean, bet you didn't expect so much 'intensity' on your thread, eh? ;))

Stacy

Offline Stacy

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2017, 04:03:30 AM »
Lost MLP's chart somewhere/somehow, so here it is again.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2017, 04:31:40 AM »
Sorry Stacy, for some reason I thought you were asking for more links regarding detailed analysis.  A total misunderstanding on my part.
"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline Stacy

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2017, 06:09:27 AM »
Sorry Stacy, for some reason I thought you were asking for more links regarding detailed analysis.  A total misunderstanding on my part.

I appreciate that, James. Good ol' Mercury Rx busy again ;).   My reaction was partly due to an escalating series of major stressors here at home and at the doc's office. If anything could have gone wrong it did  :(.
Stacy

Offline Stacy

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2017, 08:00:07 PM »
Attaching SA charts for M Le Pen and contender Jean-Luc M dated 4.23.17.

(Dean, bet you didn't expect so much 'intensity' on your thread, eh? ;))

Stacy

SA Jup entering the powerful Gauquelin sector of H.9, but SA Saturn = ASC.   :-\

And noticing SA Ur = Me-Ve. Changes coming his way, as well.

Stacy
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 09:04:32 PM by Stacy »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2017, 08:01:47 PM »
Lost MLP's chart somewhere/somehow, so here it is again.

Like I said, SA Ve=ASC and SA Jup is in h.1...

Additional thought: SA Sun@AP just past N Uranus. An upset?

SA Sun opposite N Chiron Sq N Moon--The Wound somehow involved.

Stacy
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 08:53:16 PM by Stacy »

Offline Halina

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2017, 07:29:21 AM »
      Staceroo go here......http://star4cast.ca/?s=French+Elections
Also read about Macron's chances here......http://www.neptunecafe.com/nsc030617.html
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 12:19:38 PM by Halina »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2017, 10:47:56 AM »
      Staceroo go here......http://star4cast.ca/?s=French+Elections
Also read about Macron's chances here......http://www.neptunecafe.com/nsc030617.html

Just now caught your links - thanx;
 very informative. Tomorrow is the big day for France!  Will Moon be in Aries by then, maybe VOC in Pisces? Haven't checked an ephemeris yet.
Am relating to all that 10th house and Uranian energy though, ;).
Stacy

Offline James Williams

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2017, 11:23:09 AM »
Macron and Marine will move forward to the second round...

;D