Author Topic: Happy Birthday to Queen Elizabeth  (Read 2506 times)

Offline Kathy Rose

• Rose Astrology
Happy Birthday to Queen Elizabeth
« on: April 21, 2017, 05:06:44 AM »
Queen Elizabeth is now 91 years old! Amazing.

Looking at the cycles coming next year - there could be some life-force challenges. She will have tr Uranus conjunct her 0 Taurus Sun (7) - and tr Pluto conjunct her Asc. Beginning June this year tr Neptune will be conjunct her Venus (4,8) - and that will continue all next year too.

When we see activity with so many angles (or rulers of the angles) - we know that important movement will follow. Pluto transiting the Asc is something to take seriously when you are in your 90's.

I know that over Christmas she had a bad cold/flu virus that took a long time to shake.

Kathy
Kathy Rose Astrology

http://roseastrology.com/

Offline Halina

Re: Happy Birthday to Queen Elizabeth
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 05:46:17 AM »
Hi Kathy,  yes, hope I live that long....her Xmas influenza is quite evident in her 90* triidial for Dec 25, 2016.    She makes a good longevity study.....anyone suggest why she continues to live so long?    Maybe she avoids those diet soda drinks.    Forgot to mention that her Solar Arc Saturn/Neptune midpoint at Xmas was at 5Cp17 conjunct one of those 2 axes.    This is the famous illness aspect.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 07:34:07 AM by Halina »

Offline Kathy Rose

• Rose Astrology
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 07:20:31 AM »
Whether the upcoming transits for the Queen manifest in health issues or not.... we KNOW that direct activity to the angles or rulers of the angles always produce the biggest activity. For instance - she became queen in Feb 1052 when SA Sun was conjunct her IC.

The fact that her Asc, Sun (co-rules 7th) and Venus (rules 4th) are all being transited by outer planets through conjunction says something loud and clear. Please note that in January 2018 there is an eclipse conjunct her Moon in Leo - followed by tr Mars conjunct the Asc in April, while tr Pluto turns retrograde EXACTLY on her Asc.... and tr Jupiter on her MC and Saturn.

If she gets through 2018 with no major heath issues - the next time that really stands out is tr Saturn conjuncts the Asc.

I imagine after the major cold/flu she had this past Christmas - she is very aware about the issues of life force!

Kathy
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 07:33:18 AM by Kathy Rose »
Kathy Rose Astrology

Offline Halina

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 07:43:24 AM »
     Hopefully nothing shows up at the deadly 22 degrees.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2017, 01:15:11 PM »
The second and third week of September 2017 may be important as well...
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 05:48:25 AM »
Prince Phillip is older than the Queen.  With the eclipse  on her natal moon in leo  (which is in the 7th house), I wonder if something could happen to Prince Phillip.  AMY

Offline Stacy

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2017, 06:48:41 AM »
Good catch, Amy.
I am a big believer in seeing events of loved ones in our charts, and vice-versa.

Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline pdw

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2017, 03:29:34 PM »
Hi All,

Remember the Queen’s mother lived to 102, so maybe the Queen inherited genetic longevity. A possibility, I think, reflected by her Scorpio-enduring natal Saturn, so prominently conjunct her MC and parental axis.     

I got a few ideas about the transit tension in the Queen’s chart, including:

-actively preparing for the future (T Jupiter squaring her ASC-DSC);

-and welcoming retirement (T Neptune conjunct her natal Venus, Sun ruler);

-after executing an official transfer of royal power (T Pluto conjunct her ASC and Nodal Axis, self-willed identity change and public transformation);

-and seeing her son Prince Charles crowned King (T Uranus conjunct her natal Sun and his natal Moon). 

The eclipses in July 2018 will contact the charts of the Queen (21 Cancer solar eclipse conjunct her Node-Descendant) and Prince Charles (5 Aquarius lunar eclipse conjunct his Descendant), perhaps sensitizing an opening for change in their relationship.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 03:32:21 PM by pdw »

Offline Kathy Rose

• Rose Astrology
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2017, 06:19:15 AM »
What I find so interesting is that Prince Charles has natal Moon at 0 Taurus (in the 10th) and Prince William has 2 Taurus on the 4th - and natal Jupiter at 0 Scorpio conjunct the MC.

When there is family activation in this type of situation - I can't imagine that there won't be some sort of development. It's not necessary to speculate exactly WHAT will happen - just to notice that there is very strong activity that ripples through the royal family.

Kathy
Kathy Rose Astrology

Offline Stacy

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2017, 09:13:00 AM »
Yes, and apparently very common among family.

Astrologer/forumite Alice Portman found something similar within my family when calculating duad and dwad charts for me: there was a preponderance of two particular signatures, if you will. One was that several of us had planets or points at a particular degree. The other was that a particular planet was a stand-out, very prominent in several of our charts.

To me, this is indicates a karmic group coming together again to finish unfinished business, and the inter-aspects serve to intensify our relationships. Maybe to make sure we are attracted to one another, for better or worse. And maybe so that we experience similar events at the same time.

Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Halina

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2017, 12:17:35 PM »
       She will make her transition in her 102nd year, April 14, 2028, 5 PM ....not impossible as her mother was in her 102nd year also when she passed (Aug 4, 1900 - Mar 30, 2002).   See her triwheel below which verifies this  transition date.   You may circle this date on your calendar.   Typo: Tr Pluto squares SA Orpheus, which is correct.....not Tr Pluto conj SA Osiris.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 05:51:10 PM by Halina »